Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's just not fair...
Two Teachers Charged After Having A Threesome With 16-Year-Old Student

[Image: Two-Teachers-Charged-After-Having-A-Thre...1200&ssl=1]

jury charges two female high school teachers for having a threesome with a 16-year-old male student.

The Jefferson Parish District Attorneyâ€s Office charged Rachel Respess, 24, and Shelley Dufresne, 32, for having group sex with the boy.

The incident happened after a football game after the teachers had invited the teen into Rachelâ€s apartment.

And The Teen Couldnâ€t Help But Boast About The Incident To His Peers
School officials heard about the teenâ€s boasts. They then alerted authorities, who questioned him.
See More
The teenager confessed what happened and said it was all consensual.
While in the apartment, the student said he started having sex with both teachers simultaneously until the early morning hours of the following day.

Police reports also say that the student told his peers he had met the teachers multiple times. As well, he bragged that he documented some of their encounters on video.

However, since the legal age of consent in Louisiana is 17, detectives arrested the two teachers.
Kenner police then booked both women with carnal knowledge of a juvenile, indecent behavior with a minor and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.

The Two Women Were Friends, And Both Had Been The Studentâ€s English Teachers
Rachel was his English teacher the previous year while Shelley, his English instructor, until the incident.
See M
[url=https://yahoo.com/][/url]
According to prosecutors, Shelly had an ongoing affair with the 16-year-old.
In her arraignment, she pleaded guilty to a count of obscenity to avoid prison time or having to register as a sex offender.
As part of the plea deal, the court ordered her to surrender her teaching license, undergo mental health treatment. She was also directed to stay away from the victim and his family.
In contrast, Rachelâ€s defense attorney, Jeffrey Smith, said that his client was intoxicated and didnâ€t have ‘consensual sex†with the minor.
The police chief said:
Quote:“No matter what sex the victim is, everyone should be outraged.”
“You have an educator. Their responsibility is the safety and the education of children. … They should have known better.”
The Incident Sparked Outrage On Social Media

One person said:
Quote:“Sad women. We trust our children with teachers, and these women betrayed that trust very badly. I hope they are banned from teaching in the future?”
While another added:
Quote:“Sad, really. Why so desperate for a young boy, whatâ€s wrong with men?”

https://trendings.net/two-teachers-charg...3e2c?932=6
I hope they get charged full extent of law and go to prison just like two men would as teachers having sex with a 16 year old girl.
Make America Honest Again
Old sayings apply today - Loose lips, sink ships & Wishing well to kiss and tell.

Wish me love a wishing well to kiss and tell
A wishing well of butterfly tear
Wish me love a wishing well to kiss and tell
A wishing well of crocodile cheers
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
Oh to have been that 16 year old boy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(10-05-2020, 06:19 PM)davebucknut Wrote: Oh to have been that 16 year old boy.

No  we should feel sorry for him.  He was taken advantage of.

Life today a lot different from when I was a kid.  16 year olds running 3-ways.  I didnâ€t read too much, but did it mention if either of those two were married?  Man, how emasculating would that be for the husband...
(10-05-2020, 06:51 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Life today a lot different from when I was a kid.  16 year olds running 3-ways.  I didnâ€t read too much, but did it mention if either of those two were married?  Man, how emasculating would that be for the husband...

Things are different these days, for example Christian men can't marry 13 and 14-year-old girls.
(10-05-2020, 07:01 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 06:51 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Life today a lot different from when I was a kid.  16 year olds running 3-ways.  I didnâ€t read too much, but did it mention if either of those two were married?  Man, how emasculating would that be for the husband...

Things are different these days, for example Christian men can't marry 13 and 14-year-old girls.

There was a time when many 14 year old girls were more mature than today's 30 year olds.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(10-05-2020, 07:07 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

There was a time when many 14 year old girls were more mature than today's 30 year olds.

Lol... says the Christian.

Or Muslims marrying 9 year olds, as did Muhammad.

Ok, that took a turn I never saw coming, but alright  Big Grin
We can cheer on the lad...he did nothing wrong.  But in society you have to have laws WHICH are non discriminatory.  P1tch was whining about discrimination in another thread and shows his hypocrisy.   It's OK for two women to hump a boy but if two MALE teachers did this to a 16 year old girl the punishment is different????????????????????????????????????????????????  It would be GANG rape and they would go to prison, so lets NOT discriminate here and treat these women the same as the law would for males.  It's only fair.  Women or men in position of authority cannot have sex with those subordinate.  None of you here with daughters would like it if it happened to your daughter.   I'd be upset if two women abused authority and did this with any of my sons as well when they were of that age.
Make America Honest Again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are fair trials in D.C. the rule or the exception? K9Buck 9 110 03-09-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Life just isn't fair P1tchblack 2 105 03-08-2023, 12:17 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Turnabout is fair play P1tchblack 4 158 07-19-2022, 07:29 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Georgia moving ahead now with legislative law to make presidential elections fair zigbee 94 6,429 06-26-2021, 01:39 PM
Last Post: cincydawg
  Corporations not paying fair share? Or, pass the taxes onto consumers? zigbee 7 535 04-04-2021, 11:16 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Is it fair to say that Fauci is the Admiral Kimmel of this crisis? K9Buck 2 401 05-06-2020, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  Nadler said he “Will Do Everything He Can To Make It Not A Fair Election” sargentodiaz 1 360 12-10-2019, 07:41 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Mmmmmmm...fair food....mmmmm zigbee 6 699 08-17-2019, 06:16 AM
Last Post: jmesser1982
  Mike Tyson: it just wasn't fair zigbee 20 1,284 08-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Last Post: BoyGenius
  The Confederate RR band removed from Illinois State fair zigbee 14 2,313 07-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Dzone1