Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mask Gestapo
Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

To me, this is shocking. It is a good thing I wasn't at this game. #1 it might have been me getting arrested, as NFW I would wear a mask while OUTDOORS and watching a football game. And #2, if I witnessed this, I would have confronted that fat ass cop about his unnecessary harassment and would have ended up in trouble for what I did to him. Seriously, tazing a woman for this? This cop should be fired, point-blank. Where is Pitch? We might agree on this police misbehavior lol!

EDIT: embedding these tweets is so easy.   Go to the twitter feed.  CLICK the small V to right on the twitter TWEET to be copied and drop down appears where you can click on embed tweet.   COPY it and come here to click on the QUOTE button at top to the right of PHP button.   INSERT and reply.  EASY PEASY.  You can do this by phone, desktop or ipad, etc.
Is there a law on masks OUTDOORS?????????  I don't think that is enforceable and a lawsuit may take place over this.
Make America Honest Again
(09-24-2020, 03:42 PM)Beastdog Wrote:
Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

To me, this is shocking. It is a good thing I wasn't at this game. #1 it might have been me getting arrested, as NFW I would wear a mask while OUTDOORS and watching a football game. And #2, if I witnessed this, I would have confronted that fat ass cop about his unnecessary harassment and would have ended up in trouble for what I did to him. Seriously, tazing a woman for this? This cop should be fired, point-blank. Where is Pitch? We might agree on this police misbehavior lol!

EDIT: embedding these tweets is so easy.   Go to the twitter feed.  CLICK the small arrow and drop down appears where you can click on embed tweet.   COPY it and come here to click on the QUOTE button at top to the right of PHP button.   INSERT and reply.  EASY PEASY.  You can do this by phone, desktop or ipad, etc.
OK, so let's start with one stupid question, then maybe we can move to others. What the hells is a "PHP" button? When you use an obscure acronym, without defining it first, your claim of "easy instructions" pretty much goes out the window right there.
Clearly racism....
(09-24-2020, 03:59 PM)Beastdog Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 03:42 PM)Beastdog Wrote:

EDIT: embedding these tweets is so easy.   Go to the twitter feed.  CLICK the small arrow and drop down appears where you can click on embed tweet.   COPY it and come here to click on the QUOTE button at top to the right of PHP button.   INSERT and reply.  EASY PEASY.  You can do this by phone, desktop or ipad, etc.
OK, so let's start with one stupid question, then maybe we can move to others. What the hells is a "PHP" button? When you use an obscure acronym, without defining it first, your claim of "easy instructions" pretty much goes out the window right there.
When you reply there is a BANK of buttons at the top beginning with B I U  S   which is located ABOVE where you type your text..move down that row and you see PHP fourth from the end and a quote bubble next to it.  The PHP is on sheet of paper.  SEE IT NOW???
Beast, you almost had it.  You don't click the PHP, you click the quote bubble next to it.  But you have to go to the tweet and CLICK the V to embed the tweet (drop down will appear and select the embed tweet) and then come here to insert the tweet into the quote bubble next to the PHP.  Hit reply and you've got it.
My Little Cousin plays every sport. This Summer played in a Baseball League no limit on spectators , No mask requirements. All went very well.
Now he is into Soccer Season, His home field requires mask, no limit on who can come. Almost all of his away games the Home Field says only parents no friends or relatives , Mask required by all.
Out of Control to say the least.
(09-24-2020, 04:10 PM)zigbee Wrote: Beast, you almost had it.  You don't click the PHP, you click the quote bubble next to it.  But you have to go to the tweet and CLICK the V to embed the tweet (drop down will appear and select the embed tweet) and then come here to insert the tweet into the quote bubble next to the PHP.  Hit reply and you've got it.
There is no "embed tweet" option when i am in Twitter. 

Anyway, what man could sit there in the stands watching this fat ass cop manhandle a woman and not intervene? A lot of beta males / cucks in the world today.
(09-24-2020, 04:03 PM)Dzone1 Wrote: Clearly racism....

Systemic or the bland type?
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(09-24-2020, 04:33 PM)Beastdog Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 04:10 PM)zigbee Wrote: Beast, you almost had it.  You don't click the PHP, you click the quote bubble next to it.  But you have to go to the tweet and CLICK the V to embed the tweet (drop down will appear and select the embed tweet) and then come here to insert the tweet into the quote bubble next to the PHP.  Hit reply and you've got it.
There is no "embed tweet" option when i am in Twitter. 

Anyway, what man could sit there in the stands watching this fat ass cop manhandle a woman and not intervene? A lot of beta males / cucks in the world today.
Because you are not CLICKING the V to the right of the twitter tweet to have the drop down box appear and select embed tweet.  Go to a tweet again and look for a small V and click, drop down appears and select embed tweet...copy it and then come here and select the quote button next to PHP and see if this works.   Being a teacher I get hung up on seeing people get things and learn how to do things.   This is one of them and it's not really that difficult.  Please try it again.
Public psychos are an embarrassment. Taze her 2 more times tubby.
Would

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is Georgia Governor Kemp permitting college to reinstate mask mandate? K9Buck 75 944 08-29-2023, 01:27 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Mask Rant Post ChinaBuck 9 178 05-16-2023, 08:26 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The Democratic Gestapo showed up in force for a pro-life protestor K9Buck 5 157 10-07-2022, 04:09 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  The American Gestapo is checking up on you and your guns K9Buck 4 163 07-20-2022, 09:48 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Gestapo coming to a hood near you Bucktastic1 83 4,739 01-13-2022, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Bucktastic1
  Ron Johnson let the mask slip P1tchblack 4 469 09-01-2021, 11:31 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Former Buckeyes' QB Haskins BUSTED partying with strippers sans mask zigbee 49 6,932 07-19-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Fauci admits he wore mask for optics computerbuck 31 9,366 05-20-2021, 04:58 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Powerline : Gas Mask Edition TcSoup 4 742 05-15-2021, 01:00 PM
Last Post: unc4corners
  So our senile president wore a mask to a f*cking Zoom meeting? K9Buck 9 1,156 04-24-2021, 08:17 PM
Last Post: jmesser1982