Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Rittenhouse update
https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-shoot...ghts-group

What a travesty of justice that this kid is still rotting in jail.  Cut and dried self defense.  I never thought this country would stoop to this level.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Yep. Total bullshit.
He's  a hero
Make America Honest Again
Dude that sucker-pucnhed or in this case sucker-kicked (is that a phrase?) is a hero though.
maizegoblue Wrote:Dude that sucker-pucnhed or in this case sucker-kicked (is that a phrase?) is a hero though.
What???
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
I assume he means the crazy left is portraying him that way
(09-23-2020, 12:25 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: I assume he means the crazy left is portraying him that way

Shoot him or choot him... you can decide 

Funny how our political leanings make us look at the same event, caught on video, in totally different ways.

Scary how close our country is to running gun battles in the streets between teens and 20 somethings.
(09-23-2020, 09:14 AM)Conanthelibrarian Wrote: Funny how our political leanings make us look at the same event, caught on video, in totally different ways.

Scary how close our country is to running gun battles in the streets between teens and 20 somethings.

There is really only one side of the equation out in the streets looking to cause chaos and destruction, and we all know it isn't people with conservative tendencies.

There is a reason that the far left has spent the last few years arming themselves at a record rate. They are the ones begging for a war in the streets. Conservative men and women have actually handled themselves with a lot of restraint, which should be commended. There will be no new Civil War. The right would end that sh*t so quickly your head will spin.

I have mixed feelings on this Rittenhouse kid. He was 17. He shouldn't have been out protecting anything, especially armed with an AR. I do think he legally defended himself, but he shouldn't have ever been in the position to do so in the first place.
(09-23-2020, 09:21 AM)Syncro Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 09:14 AM)Conanthelibrarian Wrote: Funny how our political leanings make us look at the same event, caught on video, in totally different ways. 

There is really only one side of the equation out in the streets looking to cause chaos and destruction, and we all know it isn't people with conservative tendencies.

There is a reason that the far left has spent the last few years arming themselves at a record rate.  They are the ones begging for a war in the streets.  Conservative men and women have actually handled themselves with a lot of restraint, which should be commended.  There will be no new Civil War.  The right would end that sh*t so quickly your head will spin.

I have mixed feelings on this Rittenhouse kid.  He was 17.  He shouldn't have been out protecting anything, especially armed with an AR.  I do think he legally defended himself, but he shouldn't have ever been in the position to do so in the first place.

I agree on the more liberal parts of our country doing most of the looting and rioting.  I honestly wonder, when was the last time a right leaning "group" was rioting and looting?  The confederate monument march and the 2nd amendment one in Michigan I believe was a little rambunctious, but nothing approaching rioting.  SO I totally agree that the left is almost always the looting and rioting side.

But is our answer to arm ourselves and confront them wherever we find them?  I get and understand the feeling, but the reality is much different.  Do we want open gun battles in our streets?  Do we want to descend into civil war?   Do we want situations like Kyles every night played out?  

I agree that while it may have been self-defense, he should never have been in that situation.  But that is what all this vitriol on the internet is pushing us too.  He keeps reading and hearing how the left is destroying our country and only by defending it can America be saved.  SO what does he do?  Travels across state lines to defend "America", and ends up killing two people he has never met before that night.

Its just a dangerous thing when we consider fellow Americans the "enemy" and leads both sides to things like this.
Maybe Im just putting my head in the sand, or Im a wimp.  But lines are being crossed on both sides that worry me.  Im afraid that rioting, looting, and gun battles will become the norm and not the exception.
Hopefully Im wrong, as I so often am (just ask my ex).
Quote:Its just a dangerous thing when we consider fellow Americans the "enemy" and leads both sides to things like this.

Maybe Im just putting my head in the sand, or Im a wimp.  But lines are being crossed on both sides that worry me.  Im afraid that rioting, looting, and gun battles will become the norm and not the exception.

It all comes down to one thing. Is your country worth fighting for? Not somebody else doing the fighting, but you. You'll have the answers to many questions once you come to the reality of the situation. For many decades too many Americans never lifted a finger to protect the country. It's getting close to the day all Americans will have to make a choice between defeating communism or dying in a camp. No sitting this one out if/when it happens.

Some dude who lived a long time ago once wrote another dude who lived a long time ago something about  a tree, blood, liberty, patriots, and tyrants.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(09-23-2020, 09:21 AM)Syncro Wrote:

There is a reason that the far left has spent the last few years arming themselves at a record rate.  They are the ones begging for a war in the streets.  Conservative men and women have actually handled themselves with a lot of restraint, which should be commended.  There will be no new Civil War.  The right would end that sh*t so quickly your head will spin.

I have mixed feelings on this Rittenhouse kid.  He was 17.  He shouldn't have been out protecting anything, especially armed with an AR.  I do think he legally defended himself, but he shouldn't have ever been in the position to do so in the first place.
That's the normal take. Of course he shouldn't have been out there at 17 with an AR-15. Incredibly dumb. But obviously it's straight up self defense as well. I can't even believe he's been charged.
He has a huge problem though. Somehow he's been hooked up with two loony crooked lawyers. That's not good.
This is a very long look at his representation by a local defense attorney here. This kid's sharp, I grew up with his father.
Conanthelibrarian Wrote:
Syncro Wrote:
Conanthelibrarian Wrote:Funny how our political leanings make us look at the same event, caught on video, in totally different ways. 

I agree on the more liberal parts of our country doing most of the looting and rioting.  I honestly wonder, when was the last time a right leaning "group" was rioting and looting?  The confederate monument march and the 2nd amendment one in Michigan I believe was a little rambunctious, but nothing approaching rioting.  SO I totally agree that the left is almost always the looting and rioting side.

But is our answer to arm ourselves and confront them wherever we find them?  I get and understand the feeling, but the reality is much different.  Do we want open gun battles in our streets?  Do we want to descend into civil war?   Do we want situations like Kyles every night played out?  

I agree that while it may have been self-defense, he should never have been in that situation.  But that is what all this vitriol on the internet is pushing us too.  He keeps reading and hearing how the left is destroying our country and only by defending it can America be saved.  SO what does he do?  Travels across state lines to defend "America", and ends up killing two people he has never met before that night.

Its just a dangerous thing when we consider fellow Americans the "enemy" and leads both sides to things like this.
Rittenhouse did not confront anyone.  He was attacked.  He even ran away to avoid the confrontation(s).  The first thug attacked him because Rittenhouse was putting out the fires he started.

And if you owned one of those businesses being burned to the ground, you would consider those fellow Americans as the "enemy".

Your head may not be in the sand, but it seems it might be in another place you shouldn't have it.  Cool
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Click here to read some insanity.

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma/b...151856827/
http://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/thread-5195-page-2.html
Make America Honest Again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update for BUCKTASTIC Beastdog 24 286 01-22-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Black Kyle Rittenhouse P1tchblack 27 316 12-22-2023, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Is there an update on Soupcity Kid 3 109 11-18-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  We Have a Vaccine UPDATE: POLL ADDED NOW!! 3rdgensooner 1,394 176,487 08-10-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Kyle Rittenhouse K9Buck 129 5,223 08-05-2023, 10:34 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  China update...rat heads in your food. TakeThePoints 1 70 06-23-2023, 12:54 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  iPhone OS17 update - major autocorrect correction ChinaBuck 0 78 06-11-2023, 01:23 AM
  UPDATE FOR CHINA: New 6.4 magnitude earthquake hits southern Turkey computerbuck 4 133 02-20-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: maize
  Too bad Rittenhouse didn't smoke this dude too Syncro 2 120 09-17-2022, 04:23 AM
  John Durham update K9Buck 748 24,595 09-14-2022, 10:16 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack