Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Poll: Who won second debate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Big Joe...come on!
9.09%
1 9.09%
President Trump
90.91%
10 90.91%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump v Biden Debates (second poll for second debate VOTE!)
Every thing is set to kick off week from today.  Questions in place and will take place in good old Cleveland, Ohio.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/moderat...ial-debate
Make America Honest Again
by 'in place', I assume that you mean that Basement Joe has an advance copy, correct?

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(09-22-2020, 02:43 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: by 'in place', I assume that you mean that Basement Joe has an advance copy, correct?
[Image: emoji848.png]
(09-22-2020, 02:43 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: by 'in place', I assume that you mean that Basement Joe has an advance copy, correct?
Of course. How would they know what to put on the teleprompter without that? The real challenge has been finding just the right basement.
Not gonna happen unless Biden has a teleprompter.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
(09-22-2020, 04:09 PM)dkeener67 Wrote: Not gonna happen unless Biden has a teleprompter.
Too late for that.   It's already on.  One week from tonight.
It's not too late for anything Zig...

7 days is a lifetime for someone in the shape Biden is in.

They called a lid on him again today at 10am. Fourty+ f*cking days before the biggest election of his lifetime they are locking that c*cksucker in a padded room...

I hope like hell they drag that retard on stage in a week and let him sh*t himself for 2 hours for the world to see. I've said for months he won't be there, I still believe he won't. I also hope I'm wrong.
(09-22-2020, 04:49 PM)Syncro Wrote: It's not too late for anything Zig...

7 days is a lifetime for someone in the shape Biden is in.

They called a lid on him again today at 10am.  Fourty+ f*cking days before the biggest election of his lifetime they are locking that c*cksucker in a padded room...

I hope like hell they drag that retard on stage in a week and let him sh*t himself for 2 hours for the world to see.  I've said for months he won't be there, I still believe he won't.  I also hope I'm wrong.
He's going to debate....way too late for backing out and the dems would be destroyed.   Biden is same as he was back in Feb.  when he debated the other dems.   One week to go.
Donna Brazile been seen skulking around Chris Wallace's office?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(09-22-2020, 04:52 PM)zigbee Wrote: He's going to debate....way too late for backing out and the dems would be destroyed.   Biden is same as he was back in Feb.  when he debated the other dems.   One week to go.

Nobody here, including you if you've got the balls, would say with a straight face that Joe in DNC debates is the same guy he is today.

He has fallen off a cliff in the last few months...unless he's just sandbagging. Acting retarded for a few months sure seems like a hell of a strategy, but maybe you are right.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong about him not debating in person. Let the world see what a withered fool he has become. Let him malfunction and misfire all night long on live TV.
Let me further clarify my thoughts on Dems and Biden in these 3 debates.  Dems HAVE to move forward with this and they really think that Biden did ok in the dem debates this winter.  I watched them all and he did fine.  

Now, the other side of this is IF the dem party were to back out it would pretty much confirm what a LOT of people think about Biden and him hiding these past months in his basement.  Also, NO ONE in the campaign is going to say to Joe, "you know, Joe, your really a demented idiot and Trump would beat your ass in a debabte"....  They are rallying behind him and helping him prepare.   The perception of Biden not being capable comes from conservatives AND Dems who are realistic but they are not going to pipe up and say anything because they'll be crushed by those dems who say Trump is a dummy and Big Joe will kick his ass.   

That being said fate and providence are really funny things which do happen.  One is the fact Biden is backed into a corner over this and Trump SHOULD beat him badly.   The other is no way OLD Ginsburg kicks off in time to be replaced by Trump and NO WAY he has the votes.    Both are roaring down the track to happen.
(09-22-2020, 05:19 PM)Syncro Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 04:52 PM)zigbee Wrote: He's going to debate....way too late for backing out and the dems would be destroyed.   Biden is same as he was back in Feb.  when he debated the other dems.   One week to go.

Nobody here, including you if you've got the balls, would say with a straight face that Joe in DNC debates is the same guy he is today.

He has fallen off a cliff in the last few months...unless he's just sandbagging.  Acting retarded for a few months sure seems like a hell of a strategy, but maybe you are right.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong about him not debating in person.  Let the world see what a withered fool he has become.  Let him malfunction and misfire all night long on live TV.
I'll say it with a straight face: Biden was a big idiot  6 1/2 months ago and is the same today.  He's said dumb stuff for years.  Why haven't we seen more of this?  He's just come out in last few months due to Trump winning the presidency and him deciding to run.  He's gotten more time in media.   Is he the same as he was as VP?  No, there is a drop off from that I will say.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,457 7 hours ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The "Biden Family Corruption" mega-thread K9Buck 442 5,937 03-22-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 77 844 03-21-2024, 09:45 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Laken Riley’s mother goes after Biden: “pathetic” that he flubbed her name maize 8 147 03-12-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Biden reaches (allegedly) 270, now let's talk recounts, voting audits & court battles K9Buck 2,112 201,140 03-12-2024, 04:29 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Houston DA went in to vote for herself but... K9Buck 4 84 03-08-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Trump v Biden: Dimensions of Dementia P1tchblack 9 146 03-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Biden Regime's American Stasi is arresting journalists K9Buck 83 774 03-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Biden nominates obese tranny for Asst Health Secretary Syncro 58 6,198 03-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: maize
  Chicago School Board vote unanimously to remove cops from schools ChinaBuck 21 234 02-28-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Dzone1