Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dkeener67Hightop
Get your butt back here and post!
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
Heâ€s here everyday.   NorthPole here lot of days too.
Make America Honest Again
We've all had minor disagreements with others. There isn't anybody here that I wouldn't meet for a beer and some wings and just say "It's all good". It's a message board. We express opinions. Sometimes we disagree with one another. Sometimes, we're a bit of a dick about it. I hold no hard feelings toward any just as I hope nobody holds a grudge against me. We're all human. Let's be a bit more forgiving, tolerant and kinder to one another. Life is too beautiful and short to be angry all the time. God bless you all!
I donâ€t have issue with anyone posting.  But hightop needs to give it a break on constant blacks are bad and minorities as well.
Counselor.. Counselor?
Could that be you , Counselor ?
(09-20-2020, 05:37 PM)zigbee Wrote: I donâ€t have issue with anyone posting.  But hightop needs to give it a break on constant blacks are bad and minorities as well.
well he's not all wrong and i think the majority of us on this board can form our own opinions on what is White, Gray , Black or toeing the line on his Comments. Which are usually factually backed up by data or facts.. He just says what I'll bet the majority are thinking or fell but don't have the guts to say.
Doesn't mean we or he is racist at all , but given how things are playing out he offered the 1st alarm in the direction this Country is headed.
(09-20-2020, 10:34 PM)BigDroppa Wrote: Counselor.. Counselor?

Cape Fear...
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(09-20-2020, 11:10 PM)TcSoup Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 05:37 PM)zigbee Wrote: I donâ€t have issue with anyone posting.  But hightop needs to give it a break on constant blacks are bad and minorities as well.
well he's not all wrong and i think the majority of us on this board can form our own opinions on what is White, Gray , Black or toeing the line on his Comments. Which are usually factually backed up by data or facts.. He just says what I'll bet the majority are thinking or fell but don't have the guts to say.
Doesn't mean we or he is racist at all , but given how things are playing out he offered the 1st alarm in the direction this Country is headed.
Itâ€s the tone on most everything which plainly says black people are all bad to core.  Bring up whites in ANTIFA.?  Bring up dead beat whites?  Drug abuser?  We†ll Be headed down a argument on the great societies whites created.  Bring up anything with him and out pops statements on minorities and how they have ruined our nation.  Many are and have....but so have many whites like all those liberal mayors, governors and in congress.   I got no problem bashing black criminal or scoundrels but every post gets old.  Heâ€s not banned either.  Itâ€s his choice.   I got p1tch to stop posting cop threads same reason.  He posts in threads on cops with his opinion and that is it.
(09-20-2020, 11:35 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:

Cape Fear...

I love that scene with the bicycle chain.  You boys picked on the wrooooooong dude.   Big Grin
Zig has been consistent on this issue....as evidenced by his behavior/response to the Cop threads. Not that Pitch is entirely wrong, just that continually beating a drum that isn't totally true is annoying and wrong.

I wish HT would post. I've defended his right to post even if I disagree with his approach. No, he's not all wrong, nor is he all right. And if you call him on areas where he is not right he gets all pizzy and gets offended.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(09-21-2020, 07:37 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 11:35 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:

Cape Fear...

I love that scene with the bicycle chain.  You boys picked on the wrooooooong dude.   Big Grin

Max Cady. Another great Robert Deniro performance. He also took out Buford Pusser in that movie.
I'll add that I do belong to some sites which are snippy and snarky and full of jackwads who are not easy to get along with.   We have so little of that here because we have really good members.  I rarely have to edit etc.   No site is perfect and with 150 members I'd like to have more.   That being said the 50 or so which come here daily do a good job getting along so I don't know what else can be done to make it any better to be honest.  I keep up with the tech end of running it, close it off to just members to make people sign up otherwise we'd have less, and I'm on here everyday to moderate.   Compared to most of these other sites we have a good place to post.
Hightop probably has BO AND halitosis. I don't miss him at all, but I did kind of enjoy intellectually pummeling him when he did dare to challenge my knowledge.
zigbee Wrote:
TcSoup Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:I donâ€t have issue with anyone posting.  But hightop needs to give it a break on constant blacks are bad and minorities as well.
Itâ€s the tone on most everything which plainly says black people are all bad to core.  Bring up whites in ANTIFA.?  Bring up dead beat whites?  Drug abuser?  We†ll Be headed down a argument on the great societies whites created.  Bring up anything with him and out pops statements on minorities and how they have ruined our nation.  Many are and have....but so have many whites like all those liberal mayors, governors and in congress.   I got no problem bashing black criminal or scoundrels but every post gets old.  Heâ€s not banned either.  Itâ€s his choice.   I got p1tch to stop posting cop threads same reason.  He posts in threads on cops with his opinion and that is it.
Just curious if you have banned him in the past, and if so, how many times?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(09-21-2020, 10:58 AM)TakeThePoints Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:
TcSoup Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:I donâ€t have issue with anyone posting.  But hightop needs to give it a break on constant blacks are bad and minorities as well.
Just curious if you have banned him in the past, and if so, how many times?
Zero

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hightop Bonebuck 76 1,018 09-15-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Where art thou, Hightop? Beastdog 87 1,846 05-06-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Blinky
Thumbs Up Hightop told us these people don't exist Beastdog 15 424 11-04-2022, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Hey, today begins HighTop favorite month of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Black History zigbee 23 944 02-02-2022, 01:51 AM
  Why do Zigbee and HighTop hate one another? K9Buck 54 2,840 09-26-2021, 12:50 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Hightop Wednesday Night Playlist Hightop77 28 1,315 05-07-2021, 03:05 AM
Last Post: maize
  Disputing Hightop's inaccurate comment Alabuckeye 25 2,699 04-07-2021, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Hightop should be happy Beastdog 16 5,411 01-11-2021, 04:27 PM
  Hightop did return. zigbee 10 1,930 01-02-2021, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Wondering where HighTop is? Found him zigbee 14 1,607 01-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Last Post: unc4corners