Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeI don't worry about systemic racism when I see this violence and it's not condemned
Let all those like Herbstreit and Greg Popovich and LeBron James and Steve Kerr who always cry about  systemic racism but NEVER say a word about black violence on blacks and whites and on police and committing crimes start to condemn this and more that goes on among blacks in our nation.  Let them condemn ANTIFA as well which is a white issue.

Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Make America Honest Again
Herbstreit made vomit come up in my mouth.
I'm serious when I say I'm done with sports.
Getting old has it's advantages.  You  learn sports are not that important anymore.  The athletes will crap on anyone/anything once they get their pockets filled with cash. 
Screw em.
Emboldened is the word.  CANNOT wait for the day that this monster turns on the politicians that coddled and effectively supported this crap.  We're now beginning to finally see signs of just that via Portland's mayor, etc...  Make the enablers feel the pain of their own idiocy.   Telling people like this that they are victims of "systematic racism," and you're surprised by these types of outcomes?  This is only going to get worse.  MUCH worse.
(09-06-2020, 12:29 PM)unc4corners Wrote: Herbstreit made vomit come up in my mouth.
Getting old has it's advantages.  You  learn sports is not that important anymore.  The athletes will crap on anyone/anything once they get their pockets filled with cash. 
Screw em.

If I tune into Game Day and will be forced to watch some white boy, littered with white guilt, slobbering all over the set like a teenage girl?  Bye.  And of course, coaches joining in/endorsing on kneeling?  If that happens and it's shown on camera, highlighted and praised by the announcers?  I won't watch a snap.  

If you want to change the world, go join the military or the Peace Corps.  Otherwise shut up and let me enjoy my off time where I get to watch football.  

ESPN, BTN, etc...   are playing with fire with this crap.
I just don't accept systemic racism as an issue in our nation.  We have laws, amendments, programs, agencies, training, condescending attitudes over it, AND ever present talk of treating black people equally and giving them opportunity in our nation.   Millionaires, judges, president,  congressmen and women, entrepreneurs, you name it black people have all this opportunity.    MOST who get shot or hurt etc are resisting arrest for breaking the law!  That is never brought up.   Now, I truly support enforcement of laws against ANYONE in our nation such as law enforcement who abuse anyone of color or harm or kill.   Lock them up.  But this nation treats minorities better than anywhere in the world and we spend too much time saying the opposite.
Wait till whites are in the minority in this country. You think it's bad now.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-...d-protests
zigbee Wrote:Let all those like Herbstreit and Greg Popovich and LeBron James and Steve Kerr who always cry about  systemic racism but NEVER say a word about black violence on blacks and whites and on police and committing crimes start to condemn this and more that goes on among blacks in our nation.  Let them condemn ANTIFA as well which is a white issue.

Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Isn't this merely reparations?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(09-06-2020, 12:29 PM)unc4corners Wrote: Herbstreit made vomit come up in my mouth.
Getting old has it's advantages.  You  learn sports are not that important anymore.  The athletes will crap on anyone/anything once they get their pockets filled with cash. 
Screw em.

I learned this a long time ago. Most pro sports figures can't swim, do simple math, or much else outside of sports. In a way it's sad, but in the long run it's how the world is, and will continue unless more people stop supporting these folks. 

Enjoy your time with friends, family, and riding.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(09-06-2020, 12:39 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote: Wait till whites are in the minority in this country. You think it's bad now.

In the race everything, outside the race nothing - La Raza
(09-06-2020, 12:39 PM)zigbee Wrote: I just don't accept systemic racism as an issue in our nation.  We have laws, amendments, programs, agencies, training, condescending attitudes over it, AND ever present talk of treating black people equally and giving them opportunity in our nation.   Millionaires, judges, president,  congressmen and women, entrepreneurs, you name it black people have all this opportunity.    MOST who get shot or hurt etc are resisting arrest for breaking the law!  That is never brought up.   Now, I truly support enforcement of laws against ANYONE in our nation such as law enforcement who abuse anyone of color or harm or kill.   Lock them up.  But this nation treats minorities better than anywhere in the world and we spend too much time saying the opposite.

Most folks want to have a nice life. They don't break laws, they get skills, they work, and they raise sane kids. Most. The small % are the ones rioting, breaking law, crying racism, etc.

This country better hope Trump prevents election theft.
(09-06-2020, 12:36 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
Getting old has it's advantages.  You  learn sports is not that important anymore.  The athletes will crap on anyone/anything once they get their pockets filled with cash. 
Screw em.

If I tune into Game Day and will be forced to watch some white boy, littered with white guilt, slobbering all over the set like a teenage girl?  Bye.  And of course, coaches joining in/endorsing on kneeling?  If that happens and it's shown on camera, highlighted and praised by the announcers?  I won't watch a snap.  

If you want to change the world, go join the military or the Peace Corps.  Otherwise shut up and let me enjoy my off time where I get to watch football.  

ESPN, BTN, etc...   are playing with fire with this crap.

Actually, these people should not be allowed anywhere near the military or peace corp. It's funny how those in gated communities are lecturing others. Really?
I wish they would get this racism thing right. Is it systemic, or is it systematic?
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
(09-06-2020, 07:33 PM)dkeener67 Wrote: I wish they would get this racism thing right. Is it systemic, or is it systematic?

Both.  It's carried out in a systematic/methodical fashion inside an evil/racist system.  

I thought we were all on the same page here.   Wink
Black people are killing black people and often others as well at a ridiculous rate and have for an awful long time. Children not infrequently caught in the crossfire. Barely a peep. A police officer abuses or kills a black criminal and all hell breaks loose. I can't even pretend to understand except to note the people who hate police are generally criminals. 
Quite frankly people of the character of those treated as martyrs if they were white and in my neighborhood I'd be relieved they're gone. I may want better policing and even call for it but I sure wouldn't be missing anyone like that in my neighborhood. And if I had a lot of people like that in my neighborhood I'd want a lot more policing. One kid caught in the crossfire would have me out there in the street demanding more police.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The epidemic of black-on-white violence K9Buck 258 4,071 03-25-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Where would America rank in terms of "gun violence" in the world if... K9Buck 54 863 02-19-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  It seems that police initiated the violence on J6 K9Buck 5 176 11-25-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Is it true that white South Africans are being targeted for violence & murder? K9Buck 10 164 08-10-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Comprehensive List of Racism, Transphobia and Anti-Feminism ChinaBuck 0 75 05-17-2023, 01:01 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Did you like the "systemic racism" ad that OSU pushed during the spring game? K9Buck 7 180 04-16-2023, 10:27 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Systemic racism in real estate zigbee 17 438 03-10-2023, 09:10 AM
Last Post: maize
  Baltimore mayor blames Popeye's for shootings and violence Hightop77 100 1,613 01-30-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: maize
  Poor Scores Don't Mean Racism P1tchblack 60 1,251 08-31-2022, 10:15 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  China blames systemic racism for Uvalde massacre Hightop77 0 170 07-20-2022, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Hightop77