Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is there rioting outside of Minneapolis? In Columbus at Statehouse???
These fools are tearing up everything everywhere.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/pa...yd-n454462
Make America Honest Again
C'mon man, who doesn't love the sound of breaking glass and the smell of a good fire? Opportunity has presented itself to do it without consequence.

If one city had the balls to shoot the rioters with something besides rubber bullets and tear gas, it would stop.
Because certain parts of Columbus are full of trash.
Happened right outside my Wife's building. The did damage to the Historical Ohio Theater and many Restaurants and businesses who were just getting going after all this time closed. Looted and Stole everything they could carry.

They would go completely nuts if White people looted and damaged the King Center complex.
(05-29-2020, 06:30 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Because certain parts of Columbus are full of trash.

All of Ohio is trash. Starting with the schools.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(05-29-2020, 06:35 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 06:30 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Because certain parts of Columbus are full of trash.

It's a trashy state no doubt.   I went from top to bottom all the way around the state last summer, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo,  Cincinnati and parts in between during a week of travel and I can assure all it's full of trash.  There are some spots of nice farm areas of Amish and those in pastoral, bucolic regions.   BUT, there are big and small towns just full of trash and people hollow from drugs, no hope, no meaning to their lives....trash.   AND, I'm including whites and blacks.   The black culture we all know is just a rotting mess of men getting multiple women pregnant and not supporting their children and not working and living as thugs and reprobates.   There is also a large segment of Appalachian whites who are trash being lazy drug addicts and having children out of wedlock and living vapid lives in trailers among howling dogs and feral cats.   I'm just so damn sick of this freaking state.
The Left including the media has created a massive lie about police and blacks.  Decades of propaganda and media sensationalism and 8 years of Obama has created an illusion and blacks gladly embrace the victim role the Left has created for them.  Activists and "community organizers" organize these protests and riots in the cities.  And sadly our cities are run by pathetic Leftist mayors, elected by blacks, who have demoralized their police so they are almost a non-factor knowing they have no support from the politicians they work for.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(05-29-2020, 06:44 PM)zigbee Wrote:

It's a trashy state no doubt.   I went from top to bottom all the way around the state last summer, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo,  Cincinnati and parts in between during a week of travel and I can assure all it's full of trash.  There are some spots of nice farm areas of Amish and those in pastoral, bucolic regions.   BUT, there are big and small towns just full of trash and people hollow from drugs, no hope, no meaning to their lives....trash.   AND, I'm including whites and blacks.   The black culture we all know is just a rotting mess of men getting multiple women pregnant and not supporting their children and not working and living as thugs and reprobates.   There is also a large segment of Appalachian whites who are trash being lazy drug addicts and having children out of wedlock and living vapid lives in trailers among howling dogs and feral cats.   I'm just so damn sick of this freaking state.

I am very glad I can say you just don't see much of that crap where I live. My fear is it may come though one day.
(05-29-2020, 07:06 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote:

I am very glad I can say you just don't see much of that crap where I live. My fear is it may come though one day.
You are in one of the few good areas of Ohio which as I mentioned is farmland with decent people who work and take care of property.  I saw it coming in our end of the state 20 years ago and I did all I could with our city council in complaining about this and that and keeping our property nice, etc.   I got nowhere so we got our kids raised and sold and the only tie I've got left to this stinking area is my job and one year to go.  I'll miss my work and colleagues and friends but I'm looking forward to getting out and entering the epilogue to my life in another area.
They even tried to burn down a police station here in Phoenix. Libs couldn't be happier. One more thing to try to blame on Trump.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(05-29-2020, 07:13 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 07:06 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote:

You are in one of the few good areas of Ohio which as I mentioned is farmland with decent people who work and take care of property.  I saw it coming in our end of the state 20 years ago and I did all I could with our city council in complaining about this and that and keeping our property nice, etc.   I got nowhere so we got our kids raised and sold and the only tie I've got left to this stinking area is my job and one year to go.  I'll miss my work and colleagues and friends but I'm looking forward to getting out and entering the epilogue to my life in another area.

Thanks Zig and I wish you all the best wherever you end up.
My parents live in Tipp City near Dayton airport. Very nice area.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minneapolis Police officer uses knee to hold down man who can't breath zigbee 1,549 90,102 03-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: maize
  It seems that the right is rioting in D.C. K9Buck 1,547 118,156 01-08-2024, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Netanyahu deporting African immigrants for rioting K9Buck 2 74 09-04-2023, 01:10 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Shooting from 2021 in Columbus ER K9Buck 1 61 05-28-2023, 05:55 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Minneapolis: you get what you asked for; when Muslims attack each other zigbee 4 139 05-16-2023, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Minneapolis to broadcast Muslim call to prayer 5x per day through loudspeakers K9Buck 26 442 04-16-2023, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  Minneapolis protestors over police killing gunman goes a bit different from narrative zigbee 4 359 07-17-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  This how Columbus Rolls on Crime TcSoup 39 1,082 07-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Another Minneapolis police shooting maize 282 54,254 02-18-2022, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  I agree with Gene Smith on playing in Indy vs. Columbus K9Buck 17 1,051 02-18-2022, 03:48 PM
Last Post: wydileie