Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trailer-trash punk spits on cop
Happy ending.  

The kid is a punk bitch....with a very limited vocabulary.  And the cop is a idiot bitch...I assume with a better vocabulary.  Cop should be in cuffs, too.  That kid just baited him into a screw-up.  At least it was all on video.  My guess is that only one of the two is held accountable.
The only thing that could make this story better, is if the hillbilly is dead.
(03-09-2019, 10:33 AM)Dzone1 Wrote: The only thing that could make this story better, is if the hillbilly is dead.

Good for the officer. He was assaulted and reacted.
(03-09-2019, 08:45 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: The kid is a punk bitch....with a very limited vocabulary.  And the cop is a idiot bitch...I assume with a better vocabulary.  Cop should be in cuffs, too.  That kid just baited him into a screw-up.  At least it was all on video.  My net is that only one of the two is held accountable.

Wait, so today's narrative is not how the perp was being illegally detained and then the cop used inappropriate force against the Constitution?  What's up with that?
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

I hope the cop has a backup plan for employment. He just punched his ticket to the unemployment office while making some coin for the idiot. It's going to be $100k+ too because he lost contentiousness. The cop bragging about it will also make it easier for any lawyer not named 3v to win.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(03-09-2019, 11:09 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: I hope the cop has a backup plan for employment. He just punched his ticket to the unemployment office while making some coin for the idiot. It's going to be $100k+ too because he lost contentiousness. The cop bragging about it will also make it easier for any lawyer not named 3v to win.

Maybe So...Maybe Not...???

Cop in Video Gets Desk Job...Link...

Just to make a Long story Short...

Oestmann is currently working as a desk clerk at DPD pending the outcome of the investigation.

If Oestmann completes a year of probation and anger management classes, his charges will be cleared.
Police aren't robots. I think there's a limit to how much abuse someone should have to take and spitting on someone is way over that limit. The cop doesn't need anger management. Only a person who had been subjected to a lobotomy wouldn't lose their temper in that situation. I support any level of ass kicking visited on that pile of feces in the chair.
(03-09-2019, 11:37 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote: Police aren't robots. I think there's a limit to how much abuse someone should have to take and spitting on someone is way over that limit. The cop doesn't need anger management. Only a person who had been subjected to a lobotomy wouldn't lose their temper in that situation. I support any level of ass kicking visited on that pile of feces in the chair.

This. At some point, a serious ass kicking is justified.
(03-09-2019, 11:28 AM)AkronBuck Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 11:09 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: I hope the cop has a backup plan for employment. He just punched his ticket to the unemployment office while making some coin for the idiot. It's going to be $100k+ too because he lost contentiousness. The cop bragging about it will also make it easier for any lawyer not named 3v to win.

Maybe So...Maybe Not...???

Cop in Video Gets Desk Job...Link...

Just to make a Long story Short...

Oestmann is currently working as a desk clerk at DPD pending the outcome of the investigation.

If Oestmann completes a year of probation and anger management classes, his charges will be cleared.

The dude will snap again is my point. No amount of anger management classes will help. The idiot will also get paid.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
Have that dude and Pitchblack ever been spotted together before?
(03-09-2019, 10:33 AM)Dzone1 Wrote: The only thing that could make this story better, is if the hillbilly is dead.

Because death is a reasonable punishment for spitting on someone...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In this week's episode of As the White Trash World Turns P1tchblack 18 442 09-18-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Punk slaps old woman across the face K9Buck 5 123 09-17-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Now THIS is an example of white trash K9Buck 1 77 09-15-2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  This punk would not be alive in Texas… stxbuck 1 88 05-25-2023, 08:07 PM
  Godless, leftist, lying, TRASH accuses Elon Musk of being a racist K9Buck 13 291 05-07-2023, 08:55 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Over grand a week made by going through trash zigbee 1 89 05-02-2023, 10:25 PM
  The guy towing the trailer is clearly at fault here K9Buck 6 115 02-24-2023, 03:10 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  BWAHAHAHA....punk got what he deserved /pure karma thread merged zigbee 8 195 01-20-2023, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  46 dead illegals found in tractor-trailer in San Antonio Hightop77 44 927 06-28-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Good riddance to bad trash Syncro 7 259 05-02-2022, 08:14 PM