Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charities
Now that every charity and their mothers are advertising. Will there be any that you contribute to?
Local animal shelter.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(04-05-2020, 05:52 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Local animal shelter.
Good charity.  I'm going to do the same with some of the money from this stimulus.    Probably help a local church doing some repairs to their building as well.
I posted yesterday that I donated some of the money given to the nuthouse this week to help a young woman with cancer at the James Center in Columbus.
Make America Honest Again
My daughter went on a service trip last year to Guatemala. Got an email yesterday to help the 120 families our kids helped last year. As much as I would like to do that, there are too many needed cause here.
(04-05-2020, 05:55 PM)zigbee Wrote:
Good charity.  I'm going to do the same with some of the money from this stimulus.    Probably help a local church doing some repairs to their building as well.
I posted yesterday that I donated some of the money given to the nuthouse this week to help a young woman with cancer at the James Center in Columbus.
My daughter is in remission from leukemia and we go to The James Center every six months (she's in a study of rare cancers).  That is some place.  Wonderful to help out the young lady.
(04-05-2020, 06:01 PM)dunefan Wrote:
My daughter is in remission from leukemia and we go to The James Center every six months (she's in a study of rare cancers).  That is some place.  Wonderful to help out the young lady.
Glad to learn your daughter is in remission, dunefun.   Best to her my good friend.
(04-05-2020, 05:48 PM)Dzone1 Wrote: Now that every charity and their mothers are advertising. Will there be any that you contribute to?

My beer fund.   Big Grin

That's GREAT news!  God bless your daughter and the rest of your family my brother.
(04-05-2020, 06:06 PM)zigbee Wrote:
Glad to learn your daughter is in remission, dunefun.   Best to her my good friend.
Thank you and the best of luck to your friend.
(04-05-2020, 06:08 PM)K9Buck Wrote:

That's GREAT news!  God bless your daughter and the rest of your family my brother.
Great news!!!!!!
Local food bank, local soup kitchen that I have volunteered at for years.
We have a single mother in our church with 4 girls under 13. Sheâ€s lost her job during this....nonessential....we helped her last month with utility money
(04-05-2020, 06:43 PM)bucklam66 Wrote: Local food bank, local soup kitchen that I have volunteered at for years.
[Image: emoji106.png]
(04-05-2020, 06:10 PM)Dzone1 Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 06:08 PM)K9Buck Wrote:

Great news!!!!!!
Thank you all.  She is doing well and with luck it won't return.  They are keeping a very close eye on her (as they do with all patients).
Dune fan, excellent news about your daughter!

As to us, weâ€ve been helping my wifeâ€s cousin. She just got married last Fall and her husband drives a taxi. Since Beijing was shut down he had almost no fares from the end of January until early March. Even now biz is down 75%. We paid their mortgage for February and March. I think we are doing April too. Gave them enough so they had cash for some food too.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge orders Trump to pay $2 million to charities K9Buck 5 867 06-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Last Post: lrrps21