Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gut hunches/"conspiracy theories" you'll stand by until *proven* otherwise
They don't even have to be well known or widely accepted, but there's just always been something in your gut that says yeeeeaaaahhhhh...  I aint buying the official story.  Something just doesn't seem right

1.  The market meltdown in September of 2008.  The timing was just too perfect---I mean if you're a political cynic and all.  Not only that, we heard from a congressman that implied some outside group/nation/obscenely wealthy individual was dumping everything.  Had the "circuit breaker" not been activated who knows where the bottom would have really been.  That congressman was then never heard from again (on that topic).  I don't even remember his name.

2.  The 2012 election.  Beating Obama should have been a lay-up.  Yet Romney lets Obama off the mat while some key districts have over 100% turnout?   Dodgy  

3.  The JFK assassination.  You could prove to me without a doubt that Oswald was the lone gunman, but I'll never buy that he wasn't involved in a conspiracy---whether it be with just one other person or a large group, he didn't just up and whack Kennedy because he wanted to be somebody.  Factor in Ruby killing Oswald?  I mean are you kidding me?  I may have been born at night, but not...  

Also the possibility of the accidental kill shot coming from the secret service lingers out there.  Would definitely explain the strange behavior afterward.  It wasn't a grand conspiracy, those guys were just covering their azzez.  Not saying I'm 100% on board with that theory, but something was definitely off there.  

4.  Las Vegas.  Was it 2018 or 2017?  Lots of crazy theories and possibilities with that one, yet here we are still not having gotten to the bottom of it.  [Image: emoji848.png]

5.  Russian Collusion hoax.  When will this be solved?  Will real justice ever be meted out?  

What sticks in your craw?  Serious responses preferred.   Cool
Oswald would have been the first dude killed in Vietnam. He was such a poor shot he shot marksman. That's pretty bad. Yet, he gets off 3 shots in less than 8 seconds to hit a moving target from a distance he could not hit a stationary target when qualifying as a Marine.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(02-14-2020, 12:51 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: They don't even have to be well known or widely accepted, but there's just always been something in your gut that says yeeeeaaaahhhhh...  I aint buying the official story.  Something just doesn't seem right

1.  The market meltdown in September of 2008.  The timing was just too perfect---I mean if you're a political cynic and all.  Not only that, we heard from a congressman that implied some outside group/nation/obscenely wealthy individual was dumping everything.  Had the "circuit breaker" not been activated who knows where the bottom would have really been.  That congressman was then never heard from again (on that topic).  I don't even remember his name.

Hate to burst your bubble, the market doesn't bend to one wealthy person. There were definitely people in the know, for example when Bear Stearns was trading around $40, PUT OPTIONS for Bear opened at $2... that breaks every rule/protocol how new options are written/opened. In addition, options were pricing banks at bankrupt prices. 2008 was a perfect storm for the MBS, CDO, etc market to implode... buyers evaporated.

2.  The 2012 election.  Beating Obama should have been a lay-up.  Yet Romney lets Obama off the mat while some key districts have over 100% turnout?   Dodgy 

I can't argue, especially after the first debate.

3.  The JFK assassination.  You could prove to me without a doubt that Oswald was the lone gunman, but I'll never buy that he wasn't involved in a conspiracy---whether it be with just one other person or a large group, he didn't just up and whack Kennedy because he wanted to be somebody.  Factor in Ruby killing Oswald?  I mean are you kidding me?  I may have been born at night, but not...  

Also the possibility of the accidental kill shot coming from the secret service lingers out there.  Would definitely explain the strange behavior afterward.  It wasn't a grand conspiracy, those guys were just covering their azzez.  Not saying I'm 100% on board with that theory, but something was definitely off there.  

I think he was the only shooter. But, [b]come on, this guys plans to shoot POTUS and fails to arrange dependable transportation out of town? When one tracks his movements after the shooting, it's clear he expected a ride to be waiting. I guess he could've planned to hoof it or take the bus out of town and shoot a cop in the process. Doesn't add up. I agree he definitely had help.

4.  Las Vegas.  Was it 2018 or 2017?  Lots of crazy theories and possibilities with that one, yet here we are still not having gotten to the bottom of it.  [Image: emoji848.png]

+1... and what no one really reported was the Four Seasons was located on the top 4 floors of the Mandalay Bay. It was/is a separate, distinct luxury hotel, separate entrances, separate elevators, separate everything... except the fire escapes which was the only connection between the two hotels. The shooter was on the 32nd, 33rd floor... I forget, but the shooter's rooms were one floor below the Four Seasons. The theory... it was an assassination attempt on The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is better than anything I've heard, including the US govt narrative.

5.  Russian Collusion hoax.  When will this be solved?  Will real justice ever be meted out?  

What sticks in your craw?  Serious responses preferred.   Cool

Add: Bush was the mastermind behind the attempt to assassinate Reagan.[/b]
(02-14-2020, 01:16 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: Oswald would have been the first dude killed in Vietnam. He was such a poor shot he shot marksman. That's pretty bad. Yet, he gets off 3 shots in less than 8 seconds to hit a moving target from a distance he could not hit a stationary target when qualifying as a Marine.

I looked out that window (well, actually the window next to it.  The window Oswald was alleged to have shot from was all caged off) and I could see it being very possible with it being a slow moving vehicle.  That said, itâ€s one thing to hit a slow moving target in ideal conditions, but itâ€s a whole other ball game when you are shooting at the president.  Imagine the adrenaline and heart rate Oswald had to deal with.  As you said, this was no pro.
BG, if I recall correctly I think that congressman was inferring foreign investors.  His hunch seemed to infer it was likely China, but itâ€s been a while and I donâ€t recall all the specifics.  Anyway, The telling thing to me was how quickly he clammed up.  And I donâ€t mean he backpedaled/walked back his remarks.  I mean...  DONE.  Like it never happened.  Havenâ€t heard word one from that guy since.
(02-14-2020, 01:34 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: BG, if I recall correctly I think that congressman was inferring foreign investors.  His hunch seemed to infer it was likely China, but itâ€s been a while and I donâ€t recall all the specifics.  Anyway, The telling thing to me was how quickly he clammed up.  And I donâ€t mean he backpedaled/walked back his remarks.  I mean...  DONE.  Like it never happened.  Havenâ€t heard word one from that guy since.

I would argue that didn't have a significant impact, if it was an issue at all. That was a debt driven market, which is the case every day, but this time it was a perfect storm. IIRC, mortgage companies would only receive their commission after 90 days, The solution to keep selling homes to people who couldn't afford to service the mortgage... loan the buyer 125% of the price paid to ensure the owners get past the 90 day window.
(02-14-2020, 01:25 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 01:16 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: Oswald would have been the first dude killed in Vietnam. He was such a poor shot he shot marksman. That's pretty bad. Yet, he gets off 3 shots in less than 8 seconds to hit a moving target from a distance he could not hit a stationary target when qualifying as a Marine.

I looked out that window (well, actually the window next to it.  The window Oswald was alleged to have shot from was all caged off) and I could see it being very possible with it being a slow moving vehicle.  That said, itâ€s one thing to hit a slow moving target in ideal conditions, but itâ€s a whole other ball game when you are shooting at the president.  Imagine the adrenaline and heart rate Oswald had to deal with.  As you said, this was no pro.

Oswald hitting a moving target 3 times in 8 seconds would be like Reggie Miller scoring 8 points in 9 seconds vs the Knicks.

Dude couldn't hit any side of a barn if he was standing inside of it.
Franco Harris did not catch that ricochet...
https://listverse.com/2020/02/13/top-10-...y-clinton/

Oh, pretty much all of them...
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(02-14-2020, 01:34 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: BG, if I recall correctly I think that congressman was inferring foreign investors.  His hunch seemed to infer it was likely China, but itâ€s been a while and I donâ€t recall all the specifics.  Anyway, The telling thing to me was how quickly he clammed up.  And I donâ€t mean he backpedaled/walked back his remarks.  I mean...  DONE.  Like it never happened.  Havenâ€t heard word one from that guy since.
The China conspiracy was driven by how the downturn affected then. China dropped very sharply and then ricocheted back up. In 9 months it was over like nothing happened at all.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(02-14-2020, 01:55 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: Franco Harris did not catch that ricochet...

Good thing they didnâ€t have replay back then.  Well, for Pittsburgh fans anyway.  

Hereâ€s one for UM fans:  Charles White fumbled before he crossed the goal line in the 78/79 Rose Bowl
I would agree that there is more to the JFK assassination.

I would agree that the 2012 election was hinky after the first debate. Someone turned the Romney campaign OFF.

I think there was a coordinated government effort against Trump in 2016/17

2008 was a result of bad, bad, bad lending policy for 20 years.
(02-14-2020, 09:18 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I would agree that there is more to the JFK assassination.

I would agree that the 2012 election was hinky after the first debate.  Someone turned the Romney campaign OFF.

I think there was a coordinated government effort against Trump in 2016/17

2008 was a result of bad, bad, bad lending policy for 20 years.
Thereâ€s been a coordinated government effort against Trump in 2016/17/18/19 and 20.
#1...PED use in the Sports World....PEDs & HGH If they aint using They aint Tryin Hard enough..Right Tiger Woods..?
Cmon Tiger Just admit it.......And Now Lebron "The Mouth" James

#2...The Real Reason Michael Jordan Quit Basketball his First Go Round wasnt Really Because He wanted to Be a Baseball Player, He was about to be Pinched For Gambling, The NBA Couldnt Stomach seeing Their Goose that Lays them Their Golden Eggs Into a Lifetime Ban...Then When the Heats OFF so to Speak, He Quietly Returns to Lay the Powers that Be More Golden Eggs..

#3...Brooks Robinson REALLY Is the Greatest 3rd Basemen To Have ever Been Born...
I agree with #2.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heads up Scarlet - New JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory ChinaBuck 50 6,182 03-16-2024, 12:50 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Conspiracy Theory & Fake News Thread P1tchblack 92 1,194 03-07-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: maize
  Missouri stand your ground law and the Chiefs Super Bowl parade shooters maize 4 72 02-27-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Conspiracy nutcase says that Georgia voting machines are vulnerable to attack K9Buck 25 475 01-21-2024, 12:43 PM
  Maybe some of our conspiracy theorists can help Alabuckeye 4 135 01-01-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory - JFK Assasination and UFO's Linked? ChinaBuck 25 437 12-08-2023, 11:04 PM
  Let's just say that the conspiracy theorists are right... P1tchblack 50 871 09-15-2023, 02:36 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  The "professional class's" last stand. NYT discovers some self awareness... ScarletHayes 4 122 08-05-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Journalists vs. Conspiracy Theorists (in case you're keeping score) K9Buck 6 141 07-20-2023, 07:40 AM
  Craziest Conspiracy Theory Ever ChinaBuck 6 167 07-05-2023, 10:52 PM
Last Post: maize