Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think this guy is a liberal?
Why is it many of these type want death and violence on others they dislike?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-pr...eports-say
Make America Honest Again
He gets scolded and the basketball announcer gets fired.
So he repeatedly called for the murder of police and he still has a job? Wow. I bet if one of their professors said that illegal immigrants should be deported, they'd get FIRED.
My hope is that some day he needs the police to save his life and they are “occupied “.
He is a candidate for the next Smullet. Make something up to try to get the cops canned.
LEOs enforce laws. They do not debate the merits of the laws. LEOs aren't going to be abolished. Calling to shoot LEOs in the back will not force them to become kinder and gentler. This guy reeks of insecurity, as most liberals do. He's so desperate and anxious to be liked and loved by his peers, that he'll pick the low hanging fruit and say anything just to gain that acceptance and attention.
(02-26-2019, 09:49 PM)BoyGenius Wrote: LEOs enforce laws. They do not debate the merits of the laws. LEOs aren't going to be abolished. Calling to shoot LEOs in the back will not force them to become kinder and gentler.  This guy reeks of insecurity, as most liberals do. He's so desperate and anxious to be liked and loved by his peers, that he'll pick the low hanging fruit and say anything just to gain that acceptance and attention.

Whoa thats deep.  And I just thought the guy was a little bitch Smile
(02-26-2019, 09:58 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 09:49 PM)BoyGenius Wrote: LEOs enforce laws. They do not debate the merits of the laws. LEOs aren't going to be abolished. Calling to shoot LEOs in the back will not force them to become kinder and gentler.  This guy reeks of insecurity, as most liberals do. He's so desperate and anxious to be liked and loved by his peers, that he'll pick the low hanging fruit and say anything just to gain that acceptance and attention.

Well, he is a genius.[Image: emoji6.png]
Make America Honest Again
(02-26-2019, 10:09 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 09:58 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote:

Well, he is a genius.[Image: emoji6.png]
That he is.  Force the Sheldon Cooper avatar on him.  Bazinga!
These idiots are teaching our kids.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Michael Brown was brought up. I wonder what has become of Darren Wilson? Life probably ruined by an out of control thug who needed killing.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(02-26-2019, 10:50 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote: Michael Brown was brought up.  I wonder what has become of Darren Wilson?  Life probably ruined by an out of control thug who needed killing.

Yup but at least he isn't working in that sh*t hole any more and risking his life for nothing.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Definition of a Liberal and Progressive ChinaBuck 24 200 04-09-2024, 06:24 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Media exposing liberal failures and stupidity thread zigbee 21 340 02-20-2024, 01:06 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  More "liberal justice" consequences TakeThePoints 11 236 12-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  To Buzzfeed liberal jackrod I say STFU zigbee 1 100 03-26-2023, 08:00 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  You're a liberal and your liberal wife says she's bringing over another woman for... K9Buck 11 214 01-30-2023, 09:20 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Liberal female retired Army Colonel searching for Court leaker Hightop77 193 4,387 01-21-2023, 10:55 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Call a spade a spade and get the blade in the back by liberal media. INCREDIBLE zigbee 21 489 01-04-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Erhino
  Liberal media and Hunter Biden and CDC Bonebuck 0 76 12-05-2022, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Bonebuck
  Better not canvas in liberal cities TakeThePoints 0 86 10-24-2022, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  Liberal radical's obsession with DEIA is all consuming zigbee 12 265 10-04-2022, 08:41 PM
Last Post: maize