Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you support a confederate monument do you oppose black freedom?
Players from Ole Miss kneel during anthem over march to support a nearby confederate statue.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/several-ole-m...lly-report
Make America Honest Again
They are not mutually exclusive
After 50 years of this bull crap, I have Negro Fatigue.  I just don't give a sh*t anymore about their whining and complaining.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(02-23-2019, 10:49 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: After 50 years of this bull crap, I have Negro Fatigue.  I just don't give a sh*t anymore about their whining and complaining.

Relax.  You are among friends.

I'm trying to analyze this.  IF we destroy all that harkens back to the Civil War will that make our nation any better?  OR, will it be a reminder of how far this nation has come from enslaving black people to giving them college scholarships to College Basketball teams that are located in what once were states with plantations exploiting their ancestors?  These black men are now given a chance to gain an education, skills, etc to achieve unbelievable success.
I actually support this-what the players did. If you march in a 'pro-confederate" rally, you should be willing to publicly state if you think it would have been a good thing for the South to have emerged victorious-with the obvious consequences for blacks. A lot of "pro-Confederate' types don't have the balls to answer this question honestly.
They should also say if they support treason against the United States-which the whole Confederate experiment obviously was.
(02-23-2019, 10:55 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 10:49 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: After 50 years of this bull crap, I have Negro Fatigue.  I just don't give a sh*t anymore about their whining and complaining.

I'm trying to analyze this.  IF we destroy all that harkens back to the Civil War will that make our nation any better?  OR, will it be a reminder of how far this nation has come from enslaving black people to giving them college scholarships to College Basketball teams that are located in what once were states with plantations exploiting their ancestors?  These black men are now given a chance to gain an education, skills, etc to achieve unbelievable success.

So do you, personally, think these Confederate protesters would have preferred the South to win, and blacks remain in slavery/a permanently inferior social/legal position?

Sorry-Jim Crow lost. Thankfully.
(02-24-2019, 12:04 AM)stxbuck Wrote:

So do you, personally, think these Confederate protesters would have preferred the South to win, and blacks remain in slavery/a permanently inferior social/legal position?

How do I know?
(02-24-2019, 12:07 AM)zigbee Wrote:

How do I know?

I'm asking for your personal speculation-on the exact topic YOU started a thread about.
(02-24-2019, 12:11 AM)stxbuck Wrote:

How do I know?

I'm asking for your personal speculation-on the exact topic YOU started a thread about.
AND I answered.  HOW do I know?
(02-24-2019, 12:18 AM)zigbee Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 12:11 AM)stxbuck Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 10:55 PM)zigbee Wrote: Relax.  You are among friends.

How do I know?

AND I answered.  HOW do I know?

We obviously don't KNOW, but we CAN speculate. You posted a question of speculation, not fact in the thread title that you are unwilling to give an opinion on. I say yes, the Confederate protesters likely would not have a problem if Mississippi returned to pre-1960 legal and social norms. What say you to your own question?
It's funny. I see confederate flags when I go the center of the state. I live on the gulf coast, I have seen one and that was on the back of a truck before I even lived here . I've seen way more in Michigan than I have here.

It's a pride thing. Yeah, I know that's what they say in the South. It is what it is... I can say that as a transplant. Michigan and Ohio had a war. You won Toledo, Michigan won the UP. Did Ohio actually win that tradeoff? I won't say anything about Ohio, the UP is awesome.
(02-23-2019, 10:37 PM)zigbee Wrote: Players from Ole Miss kneel during anthem over march to support a nearby confederate statue.

I guess it depends on why you support the monument.
(02-24-2019, 12:31 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 10:37 PM)zigbee Wrote: Players from Ole Miss kneel during anthem over march to support a nearby confederate statue.

Exactly-and I have very strong suspicions about the motivations/true beliefs of said "monument' supporters.
(02-24-2019, 12:34 AM)stxbuck Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 12:31 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Exactly-and I have very strong suspicions about the motivations/true beliefs of said "monument' supporters.

That part of the country is a little sketchy on race relations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proving you are black...how to prove it to avoid paying taxes? zigbee 18 146 04-12-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  The Deep State continues its war against truth & freedom of speech K9Buck 12 85 04-08-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  It's incredible what SOME black people can and do say about white people zigbee 21 153 04-05-2024, 11:32 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  The epidemic of black-on-white violence K9Buck 258 4,064 03-25-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  NAACP asks Black Athletes to Boycott Florida unc4corners 10 147 03-12-2024, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 259 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Has anyone been to Sound Of Freedom yet? (child trafficking) maize 12 178 03-06-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: maize
  Support Hamas...or it won't take it's AIDS meds Syncro 5 154 02-23-2024, 11:19 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Black female DAs and prosecutors TakeThePoints 9 159 02-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  This idiot is one of the 30% of Americans that support Biden NO MATTER WHAT! K9Buck 45 539 02-04-2024, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2