Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckLibtards vandalize statue of General William Lee
Probably some antifa types.  Supremely ignorant.  

http://www.wect.com/2019/02/22/vandals-d...ught-wwii/

[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.lib.un...931cefd8f2]

[Image: proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fgeneralleea...3b27be39c4]
Someone, anyone, please crack down on these punks.  Arrest them for trespassing, vandalism, whatever...  Friggin morons
Next they'll go after the statue of Bruce Lee.
(02-23-2019, 09:43 AM)unc4corners Wrote: Next they'll go after the statue of Bruce Lee.

Ha ha!  Well played!
(02-23-2019, 09:33 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Someone, anyone, please crack down on these punks.  Arrest them for trespassing, vandalism, whatever...  Friggin morons

We have statues and monuments here, mostly Civil War memorials, that activists mindlessly vandalize and the commie mayor endorses it by ordering law enforcement to leave them alone.  Disgusting.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(02-23-2019, 10:23 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 09:33 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Someone, anyone, please crack down on these punks.  Arrest them for trespassing, vandalism, whatever...  Friggin morons

We have statues and monuments here, mostly Civil War memorials, that activists mindlessly vandalize and the commie mayor endorses it by ordering law enforcement to leave them alone.  Disgusting.

They should at least be forced to pay for the damage.  

Punks need their azzez kicked.
We have a rather large Confederate Memorial about 12 miles from me that I invite these folks to vandalize. It has Lee, Jackson, and Davis in one spot, and horses.

https://www.stonemountainpark.com/Activi...al-Carving

Go for it, men. Vandalize away.

The carving is actually much larger than it appears from Stone Mountain Park's attractions. Workers could easily stand on a horse's ear or inside a horse's mouth to escape a sudden rain shower
(02-23-2019, 09:43 AM)unc4corners Wrote: Next they'll go after the statue of Bruce Lee.

Or Lee Marvin
These crazy lib activist antifa types need to be beaten down with batons. There is really no other way other to deal with these creeps than a good clubbing
The supermarkets need to guard their Sara Lee pies from the antifa morons.
As far as the South. I donâ€t get the confederacy worship. They lost. They sent most every able bodied boy into a senseless battle to die. And over what?

The North won. I grew up in Ohio. We donâ€t workshop Sherman and a Grant and build 80,000 statues of them

Who doesnâ€t like a beautifull statue of a soldier , cowboy or indian on horseback. But if you had the choice of see a unique rock formation unadulterated or seeing some carving of southern worship , Iâ€d Tater just see the rock as itâ€s been for 4 billion years.
(02-23-2019, 11:54 AM)BigDroppa Wrote: As far as the South. I donâ€t get the confederacy worship. They lost. They sent most every able bodied boy into a senseless battle to die. And over what?

The North won.  I grew up in Ohio.  We donâ€t workshop Sherman and a Grant and build 80,000 statues of them

Who doesnâ€t like a beautifull statue of a soldier , cowboy or indian on horseback.  But if you had the choice of see a unique rock formation unadulterated or seeing some carving of southern worship , Iâ€d Tater just see the rock as itâ€s been for 4 billion years.

Many of those memorials, and they are works of art, are in honor of the dead, including dead relatives of people still alive, who fought valiantly in a war against a larger and better funded and organized foe.  Why do activists feel the need to destroy those places?  Who does it benefit?  Are blacks in Memphis, East St. Louis, Jackson or Baltimore suddenly going to stop killing each other and join civilization because we destroy Confederate monuments?  There is a black activist professor leading the way here to get monuments removed and as they do not one thing will change in the high crime drug invested black community.  What this is really about is destroying white Southern heritage.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Iâ€m with ya HT.

But if you look at the entire Southern state areas, for decades there has been this disdain for Yankees and I understand itâ€s all in fun sometimes, and because northern relocation to the sunbelt but other times it still burns deep.

But the worship is cult like. Every state had stars and bars emblazoned everywhere in flags and government buildings and 10000 statues were made all other the place. All angry decades later.

The civil war was the worst thing to happen to this country. It was failed negotiations and the rule of those big egos and failed negotiations was 600,000 young boys sent off to walk across country , camp out and die in combat because the Southern Way was so precious. Northern industrialization was a threat and the few plantation owners wanted slave labor for profits. Great work.
(02-23-2019, 12:27 PM)BigDroppa Wrote: Iâ€m with ya HT.

But if you look atvthe entire Southern state areas,  for decades there has been this disdain for Yankees and I understand itâ€s all in fun sometimes, and because northern relocation to the sunbelt but other times it still burns deep.

But the worship is cult like.  Every state had stars and bars emblazoned everywhere in flags and government buildings and 10000 statues were made all other the place.  All angry decades later.  

The civil war was the worst thing to happen to this country. It was failed negotiations and the rule of those big egos and failed negotiations was 600,000 young boys sent off to walk across country , camp out and die in combat because the Southern Way was so precious. Northern industrialization was a threat and the few plantation owners wanted slave labor for profits. Great work.

I agree the Civil War was a tragedy and a disaster for the country.  But even worse was what happened afterward.  160 years later not only are the effects still with us but they are working to destroy us more and more each day.  Now blacks will vote to support reparations even though they were never slaves and whites today were never slave holders.  We see today which side, regardless of Confederacy monuments, seeks to divide and destroy the country.  It is not the fine people of the South.

Partially from a Biblical perspective, along with the benefit of hindsight, it is my *OPINION* that the Civil War was the US getting its ass paddled for forming a free nation while still allowing for slavery.  We paid dearly for that screw up.  I hate to contemplate what may be waiting around the corner for us regarding abortion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General CFB Thread maize 1,775 29,358 04-13-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  General trivia Alabuckeye 114 12,241 04-10-2024, 05:46 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The general AOC "Squad" thread cincydawg 269 41,570 01-30-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Iowa Mels
  General Flynn lrrps21 61 7,494 08-16-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  What do libtards believe about J6? K9Buck 0 61 06-16-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  general question about DEI ScarletHayes 4 130 06-10-2023, 08:29 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Liberals vandalize double amputee GOP candidates home davebucknut 10 971 11-21-2022, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  All Things William Barr Trump-Russia Thread Alabuckeye 2,165 196,256 10-02-2022, 08:12 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  The black general King Rick, Black Panthers Milwaukee K9Buck 27 741 08-30-2022, 09:18 AM
Last Post: dkeener67
  The general public is easily duped davebucknut 2 143 06-06-2022, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye