Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Legendary NBA coach loving weed
He's not skying but he's getting HIGH

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/legendary...retirement
Make America Honest Again
What about the Zen master
Outside of medical purposes, I just don't get the general appeal of being high all the time.  I just never did.  Funny thing is that in high school I somehow got the rep for being this habitual weed smoker/"burn out" when I've probably smoked weed between 5--10 times over the course of my entire life (I'm 51 now).  Maybe it was because of some of my friends.  I don't know, but...  I just never wanted to become "pot guy."  Just didn't appeal to me.  Ever.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-22-2019, 09:50 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Outside of medical purposes, I just don't get the general appeal of being high all the time.  I just never did.  Funny thing is that in high school I somehow got the rep for being this habitual weed smoker/"burn out" when I've probably smoked weed between 5--10 times over the course of my entire life (I'm 51 now).  Maybe it was because of some of my friends.  I don't know, but...  I just never wanted to become "pot guy."  Just didn't appeal to me.  Ever.  

Well, it sounds to me like it appealed to you at least 5-10 times lol.
(02-22-2019, 09:50 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Outside of medical purposes, I just don't get the general appeal of being high all the time.  I just never did.  Funny thing is that in high school I somehow got the rep for being this habitual weed smoker/"burn out" when I've probably smoked weed between 5--10 times over the course of my entire life (I'm 51 now).  Maybe it was because of some of my friends.  I don't know, but...  I just never wanted to become "pot guy."  Just didn't appeal to me.  Ever.  

I never tried the stuff. 

I had a roommate that brought a duffel bag filled with the stuff back from Panama. He smoked every night before going to bed. He said it relaxed him enough so he could sleep. He had nightmares often. He had some serious traumatic experiences as a kid. I suspect his uncle - who raised him - beat him often as his nightmare always were the exact same thing. I suggested he get help and he told me weed helps him enough as he's fine when not sleeping.

Note: I urinated in the bottle for him during the 'random' drug tests. I did this for many others including one of the dudes monitoring the drug test.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(02-22-2019, 10:18 AM)Beastdog Wrote:

Tongue   Out of those times, I actually got really high once.  I had been drinking beforehand and told these dudes to "roll me a fatty."  They grinned and did.  I wiped that one out and told 'em to roll me another one.  They looked at each other, grinned and said, Oooookaaay.  I got half way through the second one and I actually started hallucinating.  I was walking across the yard and the grass looked like waves of water, and it felt like I had to walk on a 45 degree angle as if I were hiking up a steep hill or something.  I had to look absolutely hilarious.
(02-22-2019, 10:19 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: I never tried the stuff. 

I had a roommate that brought a duffel bag filled with the stuff back from Panama. He smoked every night before going to bed. He said it relaxed him enough so he could sleep. He had nightmares often. He had some serious traumatic experiences as a kid. I suspect his uncle - who raised him - beat him often as his nightmare always were the exact same thing. I suggested he get help and he told me weed helps him enough as he's fine when not sleeping.

Note: I urinated in the bottle for him during the 'random' drug tests. I did this for many others including one of the dudes monitoring the drug test.

Lol.  Now that is gold right there.  Pure gold.  Pun intended.
(02-22-2019, 10:28 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 10:19 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: I never tried the stuff. 

Lol.  Now that is gold right there.  Pure gold.  Pun intended.

Yup. We would have a day where the wives and girlfriends would meet the Battalion Commander's wife for 20 minutes. She would inform them of an upcoming drug test. They would tell everybody else. Once I heard this I would start drinking water the night before.

The dude I'm talking about saw me come through the line several times and said: "Haven't you been through this line already?" I responded "No" He asked to see my I.D. and I'd show him the person's I.D. I was going to fill the bottle for, and did this several times" He said: "Oh, ok. Don't forget to comeback and fill my bottle".

This was not an SFG(A) Unit. I was attached to a Unit as an adviser. This Unit was filled will 'rag bags' from the top (BC) on down. It didn't pass an ARTEP in 15 years and had the Army's lowest retention rate for Officers and the highest drug test failure rate. It was a mess. It was the longest 3 months of my military career. 

Note: Two of the dudes I filled bottles for were from Ohio. Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller and St. Xavier grads.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(02-22-2019, 10:26 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

Tongue   Out of those times, I actually got really high once.  I had been drinking beforehand and told these dudes to "roll me a fatty."  They grinned and did.  I wiped that one out and told 'em to roll me another one.  They looked at each other, grinned and said, Oooookaaay.  I got half way through the second one and I actually started hallucinating.  I was walking across the yard and the grass looked like waves of water, and it felt like I had to walk on a 45 degree angle as if I were hiking up a steep hill or something.  I had to look absolutely hilarious.

I want to party with you.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Make America Honest Again
(02-22-2019, 11:04 AM)zigbee Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 10:26 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

I want to party with you.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Big Grin ^^^^
Shocked this wasn't about Phil Jackson
Senior citizens as a whole are becoming the fastest age group to start smoking weed for medical reasons or otherwise.

I smoked from 72- 85 quit cold turkey no problem sold a little to.
Since then maybe got " High " a dozen times.
Use CBD Balms and creams now for aches and pains. ( No active THC )
My Dog is on CBD Oils for Pain and Inflammation when needed for a Synaptic nerve problem. ( So far has saved us a
several thousand dollar operation. ( Supposedly no active THC ) I get it from a relative with years of experience making Balms and Oils.
Once i retire i could see myself with a Medical Marijuana card for cough cough medical reasons.
The last time i ingested , inhaled, was for my own severe back problem over a year ago , it was the only relief i could find that worked and enabled me to return to a almost regular walking and working schedule very very quickly after 4 days of taking a bunch of crap prescribed by the ER doctor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nazi-loving idiot allegedly murdered little girl K9Buck 0 48 02-21-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Predicting the Future in the 1960's on Weed ChinaBuck 10 128 02-08-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  New England's new coach is a racist idiot K9Buck 18 355 01-18-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Legendary Golf Course to reopen to tourists ChinaBuck 1 61 08-10-2023, 08:59 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Teacher/Coach suspended for telling the truth K9Buck 20 410 10-21-2022, 07:42 AM
  My New Favorite NFL Coach Beastdog 29 564 10-15-2022, 11:31 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  A swamp-loving D.C. jury just ruled against Project Veritas K9Buck 17 349 09-23-2022, 09:21 AM
  Nick Saban to coach until age 78 zigbee 20 327 08-24-2022, 08:01 PM
  The indigenous people were all loving to one another and then whitey showed up! K9Buck 58 1,418 05-02-2022, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  SCOTUS to hear Prayer case of HS Coach TcSoup 64 1,911 04-27-2022, 05:41 PM
Last Post: TcSoup