Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hightop777% of all U.S births are to illegals
Trump reportedly "looking into" ending birthright citizenship.

August 22, 2019
Trump Looking ‘Very Seriously†at Ending Birthright Citizenship
Charlotte Cuthbertson, Epoch Times, August 21, 2019

President Donald Trump called birthright citizenship “frankly ridiculous” on Aug. 21 while talking to media.
“Weâ€re looking at that very seriously—birthright citizenship, where you have a baby on our land. You walk over the border, have a baby, congratulations, the baby is now a U.S. citizen,” Trump said.
“Weâ€re looking at it very, very seriously.”
{snip}

Between 200,000 and 300,000 babies are born to illegal aliens and non-residents every year, equaling about 7 percent of all births in the United States, according to Pew Research Center estimates using Census Bureau data.
Last October, weeks after Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed onto the Supreme Court, Trump said he planned to remove birthright citizenship via an executive order, saying he expects it would end up in the nationâ€s highest court.
{snip}

Trump tweeted about the 14th Amendment on Oct. 31, writing. “So-called Birthright Citizenship, which costs our Country billions of dollars and is very unfair to our citizens, will be ended one way or the other. It is not covered by the 14th Amendment because of the words “subject to the jurisdiction thereof.” Many legal scholars agree…”
{snip}

According to a Center for Immigration Studies report, legislation to end birthright citizenship has been introduced by Democrats and Republicans alike in every Congress since at least 1993, when Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) introduced a bill to limit birthright citizenship.

At the time, Reid said on the Senate floor: “If making it easy to be an illegal alien isnâ€t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal immigrant? No sane country would do that, right?

“{snip} Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense at county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?”
Original Article
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

As I've said for as long as I've been here...the game is already over, we're just playing out the string
(08-22-2019, 01:47 PM)Syncro Wrote: As I've said for as long as I've been here...the game is already over, we're just playing out the string

Totally agree.  The damage is done.  Even if we could magically shut off all legal and illegal immigration today, it won't matter other than to slow the demise down a little.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Prince Harry - his soon to hit the wall wife - keep telling people to only have 2 kids. News flash, Western couples are already not having kids.

I do not have kids. I'm a very selfish person that will not give a hoot when little johnny or little sara are the minority in their own country. Matter of fact, I'll enjoy reading how they are mistreated for 'past harms' done by their ancestors and systemic racism. US = South Africa in 20 years.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
The reason it was put in place was over how to determine a US citizen post Civil War.  It worked for a century and but now it's warped and antiquated.  There needs to be another way to determine US citizenship.
Make America Honest Again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Counting illegals in census zigbee 7 101 03-10-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  NYC is such a craphole that even the illegals are fleeing K9Buck 8 208 01-07-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  TB and Illegals Sanitarian2 10 217 05-12-2023, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Gov. Abbott, busing illegals to D.C. TakeThePoints 113 2,333 09-22-2022, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Washington DC Mayor complaining about illegals Bonebuck 6 264 07-18-2022, 05:49 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  46 dead illegals found in tractor-trailer in San Antonio Hightop77 44 928 06-28-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Why should states teach illegals? zigbee 85 3,085 05-09-2022, 11:11 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Do you gents agree with giving illegals $450K? K9Buck 55 2,063 11-17-2021, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Smoothmflikethat
  WaPo publishes GW Bush article on illegals, the crisis, and the wall zigbee 17 5,510 04-17-2021, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
Video Are you guys ready to pay the healthcare of 23 MILLION illegals? K9Buck 32 2,887 11-11-2020, 08:30 AM
Last Post: UNCLife