Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another Dog mauling tale...horrible
https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/m...056892001/
Make America Honest Again
And what kind of dogs again?
Pit Bulls

If they ban ARs they should ban these dogs.
Just horrible.
True story-we live in a small town and thereâ€s a rental home right behind us. Weâ€ve had some terrible renters there, the last guy was a disabled combat vet with a history of drugs and mental trauma. He was a nice guy tho but had a large pit bull in the yard and a chain link fence about 4†high. It never jumped the fence but was really erratic in behavior. Well he moved out a couple weeks ago (thank goodness), but a guy and girl moved in and they have FOUR grown pitbulls (sure wish I was making this up). My wife, who is really afraid of large dogs, called the town office and turns out there are several ordinances theyâ€re breaking. Hopefully this will be a short problem. Who moves into a town with neighbors all around with 4 large dogs??
(08-20-2019, 10:34 AM)Arby328 Wrote: Just horrible.
True story-we live in a small town and thereâ€s a rental home right behind us. Weâ€ve had some terrible renters there, the last guy was a disabled combat vet with a history of drugs and mental trauma. He was a nice guy tho but had a large pit bull in the yard and a chain link fence about 4†high. It never jumped the fence but was really erratic in behavior. Well he moved out a couple weeks ago (thank goodness), but a guy and girl moved in and they have FOUR grown pitbulls (sure wish I was making this up). My wife, who is really afraid of large dogs, called the town office and turns out there are several ordinances theyâ€re breaking. Hopefully this will be a short problem. Who moves into a town with neighbors all around with 4 large dogs??
The village better enforce the code and protect you.  That is the problem non enforcement.
How can a pit bull be more likely to maul a human than a Shiatsu? They're both the same species. Just because they look different on the outside, that doesn't mean that one is more prone to violence than the other! I know a guy that got bit by a Shiatsu!
(08-20-2019, 12:25 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: How can a pit bull be more likely to maul a human than a Shiatsu? They're both the same species. Just because they look different on the outside, that doesn't mean that one is more prone to violence than the other! I know a guy that got bit by a Shiatsu!
If a Chihuahua weight 80lbs they would be outlawed in all 50 States i always say. Those Little sumbithches have a nasty deposition generally and will bite anyone and everyone.
(08-20-2019, 12:25 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: How can a pit bull be more likely to maul a human than a Shiatsu? They're both the same species. Just because they look different on the outside, that doesn't mean that one is more prone to violence than the other! I know a guy that got bit by a Shiatsu!
I get bit by a Shih Tzu all the time.  Mean little guy.
(08-20-2019, 12:32 PM)TcSoup Wrote:
If a Chihuahua weight 80lbs they would be outlawed in all 50 States i always say. Those Little sumbithches have a nasty deposition generally and will bite anyone and everyone.

Lol, very true.
TcSoup Wrote:
Brutus Buckeye Wrote:How can a pit bull be more likely to maul a human than a Shiatsu? They're both the same species. Just because they look different on the outside, that doesn't mean that one is more prone to violence than the other! I know a guy that got bit by a Shiatsu!
They should be outlawed anyway......just based on the obnoxious aspect.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Quote:"At that point, the neighbors were shooting at the dogs. We were performing EMS under gunfire." 

Only in America...
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
lrrps21 Wrote:
Quote:"At that point, the neighbors were shooting at the dogs. We were performing EMS under gunfire." 

Only in America...
Confirmed my suspicion of this being a ghetto thing....the topper was the fact that they only hit one dog, and he survived.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The fairy tale of the January 6th "insurrection" K9Buck 1 53 05-19-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Horrible day, my son's 18-year-old friend committed suicide this morning K9Buck 22 622 05-14-2022, 12:05 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Horrible story out of South Lubbock K9Buck 35 1,783 11-28-2021, 12:03 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Another Jonah and the Whale eating tale....hmmmmm.... zigbee 12 3,296 06-12-2021, 01:41 AM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  The tale of Mark Twain's Pudd'nHead Wilson as taught at St John's U zigbee 6 1,299 05-15-2021, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  This is the WORST Cancel Culture tale of them ALL! zigbee 2 991 05-14-2021, 08:07 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  C Steele fairy tale dossier is now hit with damages by British court for 2 banks zigbee 0 407 07-08-2020, 05:06 PM
  Crazy tale of Lori Vallow and disappearance of her kids zigbee 18 2,223 03-03-2020, 04:20 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  An Odd tale of a GA O lineman's dad, pinky amputated, and transfer portal zigbee 1 212 01-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  A HAIR raising tale...well, hairy at least zigbee 0 232 08-06-2019, 06:40 PM