Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Zigbeenuthouse Beer, Wine, Liquor thread
Post your drinking experiences and your reviews and opinions on beer, wine and liquor here.  Also any questions on the subject.  Lots of great information and recommendations have been exchanged in our past threads.  Too bad that has been lost.  Hopefully our bourbon expert syncro finds his way here too.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Great!!!

Going to have some Columbus Brewery Uncle Rusty Imperial Red Ale this evening to toast our website!!!

[Image: cbc-uncle-rusty-bottle-glass-4.png]

sweet!

.html   googleab77917480676a85.html (Size: 53 bytes / Downloads: 6)
.html   googleab77917480676a85.html (Size: 53 bytes / Downloads: 6)
Make America Honest Again
Yeah, 20 proof beer is definitely some serious beer drinking and the way to celebrate.   Big Grin 

Here is what they say about it on Ratebeer, a site I use frequently before trying new stuff. 

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/columbus-u...ty/121162/
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(02-05-2019, 07:46 PM)zigbee Wrote: Great!!!

Going to have some Columbus Brewery Uncle Rusty Imperial Red Ale this evening to toast our website!!!

[Image: cbc-uncle-rusty-bottle-glass-4.png]

sweet!

Trying to upload these google files.
Saturday night I had Country Boy Cliff Jumper IPA on tap.  Good stuff and I would recommend.  Its a 7% American IPA that was brewed for easy drinking.  Nice smooth flavor.  Fruity but not overpowering.

[Image: beer-138997_6ab67_hd.jpeg]

Gonna have one of these as well.

[Image: sierra-nevada-torpedo.jpg]

That Columbus brewery Uncle Rusty is DAMN GOOD BEER
Had a Samichlaus Helles... always a great winter sipper.

[Image: samichlaushelles__09391.1496360137.jpg?c=2]
Sierra Nevada's Hazy Little Thing on tap tonight.  Their version of the New England style IPA and still pretty good. About 7% abv but a good example of the style.

[Image: hazylittlething2018canglass.png]

Nice.  Enjoying a Conway's Irish Ale tonight before another Uncle Rusty Imperial Ale FOLLOWED by the nightcap of a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA.
Now that I am back home I am getting ready to eat a little supper and then have some Wellers on ice and enjoy some music.  A good day.  Went shooting earlier today and then to a local sports pub tonight for beer before settling in at home.  Life is good.

(02-06-2019, 08:46 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Now that I am back home I am getting ready to eat a little supper and then have some Wellers on ice and enjoy some music.  A good day.  Went shooting earlier today and then to a local sports pub tonight for beer before settling in at home.  Life is good.

Sweet
A shout out to Aldi's house label. Stock up on it if you want some value-priced white wines in your pad. It's quite refreshing!
From the Wine Spectator:
SUNSHINE BAY
Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough 2017

Score: 89
Release Price $7
Country New Zealand
Region New Zealand
Issue Sep 30, 2018
Designation Best Values
Tasting Note
Flavors of pear, lemon meringue, lemongrass and lime zest are bright, intense and tangy in this white, with a mouthwatering finish. Drink now. 20,000 cases made.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEI/AA/etc. BS thread maize 103 1,467 1 hour ago
Last Post: maize
  2024 Polling Thread ChinaBuck 7 93 1 hour ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Random Comments that don't warrant a thread ChinaBuck 1,556 31,881 1 hour ago
  New coronavirus/vaccine discussion thread P1tchblack 2,850 77,420 2 hours ago
  REDS 2024 baseball thread zigbee 312 1,980 10 hours ago
Last Post: zigbee
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 516 69,489 Yesterday, 01:56 PM
  Laughy Thread P1tchblack 2,584 183,875 Yesterday, 11:17 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Illegal immigration/asylum/border related thread maize 517 6,814 Yesterday, 09:44 AM
  NCAA tournament thread zigbee 77 831 03-25-2024, 03:00 PM
  Ukraine v Russia War Thread K9Buck 3,395 83,061 03-25-2024, 08:37 AM