Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antifa
[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]
[/url]

✔

[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155205025121132545]

Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats, a major Organization of Terror (along with MS-13 & others). Would make it easier for police to do their job!
Antifa is a terrorist organization composed of hateful, intolerant radicals who pursue their extreme agenda through aggressive violence,” said Senator Cruz. “Time and time again their actions have demonstrated that their central purpose is to inflict harm on those who oppose their views. Like any terrorist organization they choose to pursue their political ends through violence, fear and intimidation. They must be stopped. I am proud to introduce this resolution with Senator Cassidy to properly identify what Antifa are: domestic terrorists.”
I'd suggest castration, but the fact that they are White liberals suggests that they are already as smooth as a Ken Doll down there.
I'd add BLM, CYO, NOW, PBA and Public Unions.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Gutless radicals
Make America Honest Again
“a group of courageous Americans” -Joe Biden
Great move by Trump. Now the media and left will come running to defend Antifa.
(07-27-2019, 09:01 PM)maizegoblue Wrote: Great move by Trump. Now the media and left will come running to defend Antifa.

It's white supremacists you know.  They are the ones committing the most acts/most harmful acts of terror in this nation -- said no one with a lick of common sense over the last 30 years.   

It's a sad state when I find myself defending WS, but a dose of truth, and especially CONTEXT, from our media sure would benice every now and then
(07-28-2019, 09:12 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(07-27-2019, 09:01 PM)maizegoblue Wrote: Great move by Trump. Now the media and left will come running to defend Antifa.

It's white supremacists you know.  They are the ones committing the most acts/most harmful acts of terror in this nation -- said no one with a lick of common sense over the last 30 years.   

It's a sad state when I find myself defending WS, but a dose of truth, and especially CONTEXT, from our media sure would benice every now and then

Have to keep the propaganda flowing. It's summertime and the classrooms are empty. Soon, these same comments will be told in the silence of the classrooms while most Americans are busy working or tending to important things in their lives.

Keep telling stupid people stupid things and the stupid people will eventually believe anything.

CNN is trying to convince the 4 viewers it has Trump meant black and brown people when he mentioned Baltimore's rat infested areas.
It is amusing to see either Cummings or his pals having to come out and defend Cummings district.  Dance puppet, dance.  To Trump this is like shooting fish in a barrel.  This isn't even fair
(07-28-2019, 10:22 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: It is amusing to see either Cummings or his pals having to come out and defend Cummings district.  Dance puppet, dance.  To Trump this is like shooting fish in a barrel.  This isn't even fair

Yup. All these years the politicians relied on some goober like Bush to sit there and take the verbal beatings. Trump's a fighter and he punches back.

Yesterday, we saw Po off to Thailand. When we were walking back to the parking lot a group of scummy looking people were protesting something. All the signs had "POC" written on them. Aki asked what "POC" means. I simplified it for her and said: "Pieces of Crap". She had a very puzzling look on her face. She probably was wondering why people would protests 'crap'.
I view Antifa as only an occasional threat that should be handled locally and quickly, but some cities basically allow them "room to destroy". Most cities do not of course, which is why we don't hear about them even in NYC. They don't really match my definition of a terrorist group, at this point.
Should be a good one tomorrow in Portland

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08...r-protest/

Andy (Bi) Ngo should be on hand to report
(08-16-2019, 09:52 PM)BigDroppa Wrote: Should be a good one tomorrow in Portland

This is happening quite literally in the blocks surrounding my condo in the city.

I got the hell out of town and went to my house in southern Oregon. Portland is turning into an absolute sh*thole...used to be one of the greatest cities in the country.

These protests will keep happening until Antifa kills someone, or a counter protester smokes one of these brownshirts in self defense. It WILL happen. Maybe not today, maybe not next time, but soon.

If Trump finds a way to get reelected in 2020 these Antifa losers will burn that city down.
If they are designated officially as a terrorist group, what does that change?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Take it to Antifa! Beastdog 17 322 05-23-2023, 08:59 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Antifa teacher gets caught and the boot......for 100K zigbee 20 505 08-09-2022, 07:17 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Antifa takes on bikers! Beastdog 9 304 07-18-2022, 11:08 PM
Last Post: maize
  ANTIFA is organized and run by Communists like this professor zigbee 18 816 02-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  Portland abandons its citizens to the mercy of antifa K9Buck 50 3,624 04-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  Chris Wray is covering for antifa - again K9Buck 20 3,213 03-06-2021, 01:07 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Black Portland cop testifies on antifa/blm davebucknut 12 2,421 10-13-2020, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Conanthelibrarian
  Cuomo going after orthodox Jews, but not BLM or Antifa davebucknut 2 691 10-12-2020, 09:19 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Antifa Fire Dance!! BWT30 24 4,260 09-09-2020, 07:23 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Google antifa violence zigbee 28 3,717 06-12-2020, 08:33 PM
Last Post: lrrps21