Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeAirlines attract idiots
I've flown across the Atlantic and Pacific and Caribbean and the US and the more I go the less I enjoy flying.  Here is a reason:
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/airline-p...es-twitter
Make America Honest Again
We fly 1st class for a reason...
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
That's pretty tame. I have seen a lot more disgusting things on flights.
This is a symptom. Just like people wearing their pajamas and house shoes into the store, just like people who do a host of other things that demonstrate pure selfishness and inability to interact socially with the population at large.

William Wilberforce's society was known for two things. Of course the abolition of the slave trade.....but the second was just about as interesting, and it deals with this issue.
^^^^^^^^ Same for us. You figure that people have some class until you fly. ^^^^^
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
We fly a good bit. Every so often someone is ... bizarre. That is a statistical probability in fact, it shouldn't be a shock.

One might be more surprised that most travelers appear to be sane, quiet, calm, just getting it done.
(07-16-2019, 09:21 AM)zigbee Wrote: I've flown across the Atlantic and Pacific and Caribbean and the US and the more I go the less I enjoy flying.  Here is a reason:

Interesting that tweet was by Alafair Burke. I haven't read her but I've read all her father's books. 
Narcissism and a lack of awareness of the effect of your behavior on others is all too common. A big symptom of that is the emotional support animal BS. Some jackass had a big old pit bull he brought on the plane last time I flew. Maybe he felt emotionally supported but I doubt all the people scared of dogs felt the same. We have a sign up front in our office that we will not involve ourselves in any way with letters or certifications for emotional support animals.
(07-16-2019, 10:30 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 09:21 AM)zigbee Wrote: I've flown across the Atlantic and Pacific and Caribbean and the US and the more I go the less I enjoy flying.  Here is a reason:

Interesting that tweet was by Alafair Burke. I haven't read her but I've read all her father's books. 
Narcissism and a lack of awareness of the effect of your behavior on others is all too common. A big symptom of that is the emotional support animal BS. Some jackass had a big old pit bull he brought on the plane last time I flew. Maybe he felt emotionally supported but I doubt all the people scared of dogs felt the same. We have a sign up front in our office that we will not involve ourselves in any way with letters or certifications for emotional support animals.
Good for you. 

When I flew out to visit you for spring training a guy next to me dug in on the armrest.  He had no clue on good manners.   To illustrate his stupidity a man was sitting with us on the window side next to his middle seat as I was on aisle, and when the gentleman asked to get to the window seat mr armrest told him to crawl over his lap and didn't want to get up to let him in.  HUH?  WTF?  Lap dance?

Going back East we had a mess checking our bag as the airlines wants you to print out the luggage sticker and put it on and of course the stupid kiosk would not take my card and everyone was pushing and shoving.  I was in line to move up to counter and some jackwad accused me of cutting in front of his turn in the line next to ours.  Lady in our line said just go ahead as I was moving to the back.

I'm not a huge fan of driving as I drove couple weeks ago through 5 states and I'm going to Pittsburgh next week, BUT there are some nice advantages.
Make America Honest Again
Service Animals especially for Dogs is the biggest fraud going.

You can go on line and get just about anything you need for that . without having one bit of training for the Dog or Yourself.
You can get a " Service Dog Certificate" and even clothing that says Service Dog.
I occasionally will start questioning people in stores with that get up. After they figure out my angle they usually quickly want to end the conversation and move on.
Just ask them so what are the testing requirements for a Service Dog or a Canine Good Citizen Diploma.

Canine Good Citizen is only sanctioned through The American Kennel Club and must be Administered by a duly Qualified Trainer. Forms must be filled out properly and send in to them for review and then a Certificate is issued and only then.
Their test is equal to or better than a Service Dog requirement.
And not easy to pass , most Dogs flunk one or more parts the 1st time through.
I was lucky my GSD aced it the 1st time.
And i've trained dogs for years. My 2nd GSD although very smart and a great dog would flunk it in a NY minute.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinians supporters called useful idiots zigbee 13 125 04-09-2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  Musk is correct, government positions attract a lot of the wrong people K9Buck 0 34 03-07-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Spirit Airlines MORONS lose 6-year-old K9Buck 44 561 12-28-2023, 05:23 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Southwest Airlines policy gives plus-sized customers up to two additional seats free maize 20 328 12-15-2023, 01:55 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Blinken, Myorkas, Buttigeg......freaking idiots Biden appointed zigbee 36 687 12-31-2022, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  Tough Guy at United Airlines desk takes on former NFL player...gets his ass kicked zigbee 14 497 05-23-2022, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Squad members are "f****** idiots" P1tchblack 14 477 04-26-2022, 01:33 PM
Last Post: wydileie
  2 idiots tried to rob a gun shop davebucknut 14 547 04-03-2022, 11:34 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Blowing up in the face of liberal idiots ...LA Times reports zigbee 2 256 02-12-2022, 08:46 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  How is that hunger strike going over voting rights you freaking idiots zigbee 24 1,290 01-22-2022, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Blinky