Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. women's team places American flag on the ground...
Tongue 
...while celebrating their win.  Zero class and zero respect.

https://twitter.com/Darny99/status/11479...35714?s=19
(07-07-2019, 07:28 PM)K9Buck Wrote: ...while celebrating their win.  Zero class and zero respect.

https://twitter.com/Darny99/status/11479...35714?s=19
I wonder how they do in North Koreas and Kim Jong un?
Make America Honest Again
[Americans Embarrassing Our Country After US Women Win World Cup] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/efedYw
Stupid mistake, and if it was Rapinoe I'd have no doubt it was intentional, but I just think that girl was caught up in the moment.

Good work by that 4th girl to snatch it up quickly!
[U.S. Women's Soccer Won the World Cup, But They Lost America] http://va.topbuzz.com/al/UjhdYw
(07-07-2019, 07:42 PM)Syncro Wrote: Stupid mistake, and if it was Rapinoe I'd have no doubt it was intentional, but I just think that girl was caught up in the moment.

Good work by that 4th girl to snatch it up quickly!

They have ZERO respect for their country or their fellow citizens.
(07-07-2019, 07:45 PM)K9Buck Wrote: They have ZERO respect for their country or their fellow citizens.

You're certainly welcome to convince yourself of that but I'm not buying it
(07-07-2019, 07:50 PM)Syncro Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 07:45 PM)K9Buck Wrote: They have ZERO respect for their country or their fellow citizens.

You're certainly welcome to convince yourself of that but I'm not buying it

They're trash.
I am not at all surprised that the short haired lesbian soccer jock is a flaming liberal, and would expect nothing less. It is unfortunate that she had to use this as a stage for her unpatriotic tomfoolery, but I appreciate the role that she played in bringing home the Gold for this Nation.
There was a women's soccer tournament this weekend?  Guess I missed it.  Maybe they'll give their trophies, etc...  to that U-15 boys team that beat 'em a short while back.
(07-07-2019, 08:14 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: I am not at all surprised that the short haired lesbian soccer jock is a flaming liberal, and would expect nothing less. It is unfortunate that she had to use this as a stage for her unpatriotic tomfoolery, but I appreciate the role that she played in bringing home the Gold for this Nation.
Agree with you.  What ever happened to athletes who went out and played the game and just kept quiet on things like politics or religion etc?
Make America Honest Again
I'm just glad that they didn't roll out a team full of trannies.

Well, Rapinoe might pee standing up, but other than that... kudos.
zigbee Wrote:
Brutus Buckeye Wrote:I am not at all surprised that the short haired lesbian soccer jock is a flaming liberal, and would expect nothing less. It is unfortunate that she had to use this as a stage for her unpatriotic tomfoolery, but I appreciate the role that she played in bringing home the Gold for this Nation.
Agree with you.  What ever happened to athletes who went out and played the game and just kept quiet on things like politics or religion etc?
I believe that all went out the window with a fellow named Carlos.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
At least in '68 we were in the midst of serious civil rights battles and struggles. Assassinations, etc...  Today?  The closest these millennials get to a civil rights struggle is if the E network refuses to air one of the Kardashians going down on a farm animal.   

'68 and today?  Apples vs gay oranges.
Didn't watch one second... now the country can return to forgetting women's soccer exists.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best US president in American history zigbee 25 357 03-26-2024, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
Video High school student gets last laugh after school says he can't fly US flag on his veh K9Buck 9 98 03-21-2024, 03:37 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Biden Regime's American Stasi is arresting journalists K9Buck 83 921 03-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Missouri stand your ground law and the Chiefs Super Bowl parade shooters maize 4 72 02-27-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Women can do anything a man can do ChinaBuck 2 60 02-03-2024, 05:05 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  It's obvious that women shouldn't vote or hold leadership positions K9Buck 17 254 01-26-2024, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Watching a show on PBS right now. The American Buffalo ScarletHayes 2 66 01-06-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  California Town Proposes Ban on Pride, Black and Women’s History Celebrations Hightop77 6 121 01-03-2024, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Movie "American Fiction" sounds worthwhile K9Buck 0 43 12-27-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  But wait, there's a flag... ScarletHayes 9 152 12-11-2023, 11:16 AM
Last Post: davebucknut