Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why you shoot people with knives and ask questions later
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...g-man.html
K9Buck Wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...g-man.html
WTF.  The first cop that shot him was the one who got tackled, right?  Why the Hell did he holster his pistol and let the guy get that close to him.  The perp looked like he had plenty of time to stab the officer, but I didn't see that he did.  Confusing.

I watch a PD Patrol show where a perp charged the officer and stabbed him twice before he was shot.  They have cops so scared of being fired, sued, or imprisoned that they are getting hurt.  Shoot the idiots!!!
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(07-04-2019, 08:44 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote:
WTF.  The first cop that shot him was the one who got tackled, right?  Why the Hell did he holster his pistol and let the guy get that close to him.  The perp looked like he had plenty of time to stab the officer, but I didn't see that he did.  Confusing.

I watch a PD Patrol show where a perp charged the officer and stabbed him twice before he was shot.  They have cops so scared of being fired, sued, or imprisoned that they are getting hurt.  Shoot the idiots!!!

I guarantee that this video will be used as a training example for law enforcement throughout the country for years to come.
(07-04-2019, 08:56 PM)K9Buck Wrote:

I guarantee that this video will be used as a training example for law enforcement throughout the country for years to come.
But..but.....BUT, what would p1tchblack say the cops should have done???
Make America Honest Again
This is why bodycams on cops are good for the profession-so everyone can see when they take proper action in a high intensity situation. If cops act with proper training-no worries on bodycams.
(07-04-2019, 10:08 PM)stxbuck Wrote: This is why bodycams on cops are good for the profession-so everyone can see when they take proper action in a high intensity situation. If cops act with proper training-no worries on bodycams.

Absolutely.  In this day, there is no reason for them NOT to have such cameras.  By the same token, it doesn't hurt when citizens have them too.  Let's keep everyone honest.
That perp must have been high on something. This is obviously an example of why cops may fire multiple times when they resort to lethal means. This was almost a disaster for that cop.
(07-04-2019, 09:02 PM)zigbee Wrote:

Wait until he starts stabbing, then shoot the knife out of his hand without hitting any of his fingers.
(07-04-2019, 09:02 PM)zigbee Wrote:

I would have said shoot the guy.  I don't know why he didn't keep shooting as soon as that guy got up and kept threatening police.

If HT were still around, this would be a great example of a person that is ACTUALLY  a threat and deadly force is warranted.
P1tchblack Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:
K9Buck Wrote:
TakeThePoints Wrote:

I would have said shoot the guy.  I don't know why he didn't keep shooting as soon as that guy got up and kept threatening police.

If HT were still around, this would be a great example of a person that is ACTUALLY  a threat and deadly force is warranted.
You think the only perp that is ACTUALLY a threat are those that physically assault the cops.  Some of us believe cops have a right to expect compliance until they can verify their safety.  Of course a dead cop now and then doesn't really matter, just so long as we don't hurt some thugs feelings, or God forbid inconvenience them.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(07-05-2019, 11:25 AM)TakeThePoints Wrote:
P1tchblack Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:
K9Buck Wrote:
TakeThePoints Wrote:WTF.  The first cop that shot him was the one who got tackled, right?  Why the Hell did he holster his pistol and let the guy get that close to him.  The perp looked like he had plenty of time to stab the officer, but I didn't see that he did.  Confusing.

You think the only perp that is ACTUALLY a threat are those that physically assault the cops. 

Not at all.  A guy standing there, holding a knife, is not automatically a threat.  A guy, holding a knife, RUNNING at a cop is clearly a threat.

Some of us believe cops have a right to expect compliance until they can verify their safety. 

Cops have every right, as part of their job, to expect compliance.  However, not GETTING compliance doesn't open the door to cops infringing on an innocent person's rights.

Of course a dead cop now and then doesn't really matter, just so long as we don't hurt some thugs feelings, or God forbid inconvenience them.

Has nothing to do with feelings.  I does have to do with rights.  Unfortunately, most of the country, if not the world, has been brainwashed to believe that not obeying a cop automatically opens the door to having your rights violated and your @ss kicked.
Non compliance is not law abiding.   Stop, obey, and you won't get your ass kicked is the key.  Really easy to do unless you are a freaking idiot.
Make America Honest Again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People's Republic of Michigan Hightop77 7 87 Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  The VIOLENT criminality of white people P1tchblack 235 4,240 03-13-2024, 10:33 AM
  Musk is correct, government positions attract a lot of the wrong people K9Buck 0 29 03-07-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  So, cops don't just randomly shoot blacks? Syncro 38 532 02-19-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Biden sees and speaks to dead people... Syncro 114 1,551 02-08-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  This guy murdered 8 people but you didn't hear about it because he's black K9Buck 1 60 01-25-2024, 12:09 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  Chemistry for Black People at Rice University Hightop77 9 160 01-16-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  People don't listen, stay out of areas with large numbers of blacks K9Buck 28 409 01-05-2024, 10:39 PM
  Colleges now plan to just send acceptance letters to "poor people" davebucknut 2 108 11-05-2023, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  When white people attack P1tchblack 7 193 10-27-2023, 08:42 AM