Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
zigbeeJoey Chestnut thread
HOW many will he eat tomorrow?  71?  75?  80??????????????  70 hot dogs weigh 15 lbs and are 19,000 calories.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: ZealousVillainousBoa-size_restricted.gif]
Make America Honest Again
Not really eating a hot dog. Have the hot dog in the bun, no dunking in liquid, and absolutely no enzymes (PED).

I have yet to see any of these guys eat 30 hot dogs in the bun and no dunking. My childhood friend just finished 29 when his mother put an end to it. I asked him in 2016 if he could have downed the 30th and he said: "Yes. However, I would have either tossed them or died".
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(07-03-2019, 08:33 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: Not really eating a hot dog. Have the hot dog in the bun, no dunking in liquid, and absolutely no enzymes (PED).

I have yet to see any of these guys eat 30 hot dogs in the bun and no dunking. My childhood friend just finished 29 when his mother put an end to it. I asked him in 2016 if he could have downed the 30th and he said: "Yes. However, I would have either tossed them or died".
You make a good point.   A better exhibit of eating would be to prep the hotdogs in a bun with relish and onions and mustard and let them go at it....mmmmmmmmmmmm, going to have a hotdog myself tomorrow...mmmmmmmmm...only one with mustard and onions..mmmmm
(07-03-2019, 08:39 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 08:33 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: Not really eating a hot dog. Have the hot dog in the bun, no dunking in liquid, and absolutely no enzymes (PED).

You make a good point.   A better exhibit of eating would be to prep the hotdogs in a bun with relish and onions and mustard and let them go at it....mmmmmmmmmmmm, going to have a hotdog myself tomorrow...mmmmmmmmm...only one with mustard and onions..mmmmm

I get why they have it this way, 'offense sells tickets'. I just don't know anybody who eats a hot dog that way. 

I haven't had a hot dog since my last visit to Municipal Stadium (1988).

I hope you enjoy July 4th with your family and friends. I definitely enjoy your mmmmmm mmmmmm.  Big Grin
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Joey is worth 700 K for eating Hotdogs and other stuff.  I couldn't do it.  NO freaking way I could eat like...mmmmm, hot dogs....mmmm

EW YORK -- Reigning women's champion Miki Sudo devoured 31 hot dogs to win the women's division of the annual Nathan's Famous Fourth of July hot dog eating contest on New York City's Coney Island boardwalk Thursday.
The 33-year-old fell short of her total last year of 37 frankfurters but earned her sixth consecutive title by easily beating runner-up Michelle Lesco, who wolfed down 26 hot dogs.
Sonya "The Black Widow" Thomas holds the all-time women's record of 45 hot dogs in 10 minutes.
Spectators with foam hot dog hats, plastic noisemakers and homemade signs descended on Coney Island's famed boardwalk for the contest.
"I'm super grateful for everybody who came out here to support," Sudo said.
JOEY CHESTNUT getting ready to appear and EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TURN ON ESPN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen Chris Hansen eat 77 in 8 minutes before at the house.   Said the 36 doughnuts for breakfast were not enough.
JOEY CHESTNUT EATS 71!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I've GOT to get Chris Hansen in that competition and get a cut of the payout.[Image: emoji894.png][Image: emoji894.png][Image: emoji894.png][Image: emoji894.png]
[Image: melanie-collins.jpg]
If you didn't watch Joey you missed this gal.[Image: emoji1327.png]
https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19809362
G.O.A.T
MY BOY is back this July 4th!!!!!!!!!!  What a hero to millions!!
Americaâ€s most delicious wiener war returns to Coney Island on the Fourth of July – outdoors, under the sun and open to the public – just like the boardwalk gods intended.

Nathanâ€s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest "is my Super Bowl. Itâ€s my Indy 500," competitive eating legend and miracle of metabolism Joey "Jaws" Chestnut, a California native, told The Post. "I canâ€t wait to be back in New York and do this the right way."

The competition began in 1916, when Coney Island frank-ophile Jim Mullen, an immigrant from Ireland, consumed 13 hot dogs.

Itâ€s become a national holiday spectacle in recent years, broadcast coast-to-coast on ESPN.

But last year, amid the COVID-19 panic, the contest was held indoors for the first known time. Only a smattering of media attended. Even the nearby amusement parks were shuttered, leaving Coney Island a bland, empty bun of itself.

The event, too, lost much of its mustard without the boisterous beer- and sun-soaked crowds. Few people saw Chestnut set a world record, consuming an unbelievable 75 hot dogs with buns in just 10 minutes.

"It was weird, very weird," Chestnut said.

The contest returns outdoors in all its gluttonous glory, albeit in a new location, Maimonides Park, the recently renamed home of the Brooklyn Cyclones, just a few steps from the eventâ€s traditional location in front of Nathanâ€s Famous at the corner of Surf and Stillwell avenues.

"The Nathanâ€s July 4th Hot Dog Eating Contest has been around longer than the Masters, longer than the NBA Championship and way longer than the Super Bowl," boasted Major League Eating co-founder Richard Shea, whose company runs the event on behalf of Nathanâ€s Famous. "It is one of, if not the most, venerable dates on the sports calendar. Rivaled perhaps only by the Kentucky Derby."

Tickets to the contest are free and available at MajorLeagueEating.com.
Sorry, the whole thing grosses me out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REDS 2024 baseball thread zigbee 754 4,540 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: zigbee
  2024 Polling Thread ChinaBuck 82 628 33 minutes ago
  NHL/Hockey thread maize 103 932 50 minutes ago
Last Post: Blinky
  DEI/AA/etc. BS thread maize 113 1,942 3 hours ago
  The Official Tranny Thread (formerly re: Bud Light) ChinaBuck 1,183 21,416 7 hours ago
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 84 1,003 7 hours ago
  Random Comments that don't warrant a thread ChinaBuck 1,604 33,946 Yesterday, 08:43 PM
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 527 70,160 Yesterday, 07:54 PM
  PGA/LIV, thread. Masters week maize 222 2,960 04-17-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Illegal immigration/asylum/border related thread maize 527 7,881 04-15-2024, 10:05 PM