Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buttigieg won't be first gay president mmmm
Could be right.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigi...had-others

James Buchanan says hello!!  Barack Obama BEGS anyone to take away his wife's strap on.... [Image: emoji850.png]
Make America Honest Again
Something is wrong with Buttplug's gaydar. Maybe 3G can lend him his?

“My gaydar even doesnâ€t work that well in the present, let alone retroactively. But one can only assume thatâ€s the case.”

“My gaydar is not great to begin with and definitely doesnâ€t work over long stretches of time,” he repeated. “I think weâ€ll just have to let the historians figure that out.”
He won't be able to win a general election.  Maybe in 20-30 years, but the country isn't there yet.  GM and all things gay have been put upon the American people.  When put to a vote that crap has been squashed.  Etc...
Country is ready. Remember, it's a contest between two people. He just has to be the one preferred.
(06-17-2019, 11:30 AM)JamesWright Wrote: Country is ready. Remember, it's a contest between two people. He just has to be the one preferred.
As long as the man or woman is a success the sexual preference won't matter to most.  It will to some but not all.
Quote:As long as the man or woman is a success the sexual preference won't matter to most.  It will to some but not all.

I'd normally agree to this but, as scar stated, it was forced onto the American people. There is a reason the homosexual burfle is pushed this way. It's not naturally accepted, so it's forced onto the public via music, tv shows, tv commercials, movies, clothing, parades, etc. If it was a natural thing the country wouldn't care.

Tell me which one is natural and which one is forced:

[Image: 8d40figuaa431.png]
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
SANS the stupidity of the parades and the flag waving and even the promotion of the gay pride month and events and so forth by MLB, etc I do think the preference of sex would not be an issue in voting.   I do agree the aforementioned sturm and drang of being gay doesn't help it's cause with most people.
(06-17-2019, 06:47 AM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Something is wrong with Buttplug's gaydar. Maybe 3G can lend him his?

“My gaydar even doesnâ€t work that well in the present, let alone retroactively. But one can only assume thatâ€s the case.”

“My gaydar is not great to begin with and definitely doesnâ€t work over long stretches of time,” he repeated. “I think weâ€ll just have to let the historians figure that out.”
No way to use gaydar on someone like Buchanan. You'd need film with audio. Obama? He's bi at least. He doesn't peg the gaydar meter but he definitely gets the needle off zero. But effeminate effete types like him can be a hard call.
I'm surprised that Buchanan could be so successful with how gays were held down for the first 249 years of this country's existence.

He didn't even have a pride month or parade.
(06-17-2019, 12:42 PM)zigbee Wrote: SANS the stupidity of the parades and the flag waving and even the promotion of the gay pride month and events and so forth by MLB, etc I do think the preference of sex would not be an issue in voting.   I do agree the aforementioned sturm and drang of being gay doesn't help it's cause with most people.
I have no issue with gay rights and it's certainly far preferable to the past. But I agree it doesn't help win support by being constantly ridiculous. We got it. Being gay is ok now go on about your business and don't tell us about it and we won't tell you about who we're banging either, thanks.
(06-17-2019, 01:17 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
(06-17-2019, 12:42 PM)zigbee Wrote: SANS the stupidity of the parades and the flag waving and even the promotion of the gay pride month and events and so forth by MLB, etc I do think the preference of sex would not be an issue in voting.   I do agree the aforementioned sturm and drang of being gay doesn't help it's cause with most people.
I have no issue with gay rights and it's certainly far preferable to the past. But I agree it doesn't help win support by being constantly ridiculous. We got it. Being gay is ok now go on about your business and don't tell us about it and we won't tell you about who we're banging either, thanks.

We passed the 'tolerate us' stage 15 years ago.  It's now the'you accept us and celebrate us regularly' or you are a homophobic bigot stage....

Anyone wanna know why they couldn't be happy at the tolerate stage, where we all are at(live our sex lives in the privacy of our home)?
(06-17-2019, 01:20 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote:

We passed the 'tolerate us' stage 15 years ago.  It's now the'you accept us and celebrate us regularly' or you are a homophobic bigot stage....

Anyone wanna know why they couldn't be happy at the tolerate stage, where we all are at(live our sex lives in the privacy of our home)?

I prefer not to know. 3G's post sums up my views on the gay community. Move on. I also know they won't stop until children and animals are seen as 'fair play. People laughed when I told them the gay community will wind up stealing marriage. These folks are not laughing anymore.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.

Of course you have no issue with it, if "Boy Genius" is correct about you.

That thread was getting fascinating.  He even called me a woman in it, as if that is somehow pejorative.
This fellow would be the first outwardly professed gay President.

We don't really know who else could have been gay. They can be married with children and secretive.
(06-17-2019, 04:43 PM)cincydawg Wrote:

Of course you have no issue with it, if "Boy Genius" is correct about you.

That thread was getting fascinating.  He even called me a woman in it, as if that is somehow pejorative.

There you go again. My name frequently comes out of your mouth... unsolicited and unprompted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  President Obama meeting with more world leaders K9Buck 12 71 04-06-2024, 12:32 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Best US president in American history zigbee 25 361 03-26-2024, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Michelle Obama for president? K9Buck 184 2,308 03-05-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Fascist Zuckerberg shuts down Instagram account of new Argentine President K9Buck 18 299 12-30-2023, 10:23 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Stanford President stepping down over scandal P1tchblack 13 226 07-21-2023, 06:19 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  President Biden says "God save the queen" K9Buck 5 121 06-16-2023, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  Michael Strahan Brother now running for president zigbee 5 138 06-06-2023, 05:12 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  "President Biden has another year and a half to... ScarletHayes 1 84 04-07-2023, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Democrats for President 2024 Alabuckeye 7 171 03-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Michelle Obama for president? K9Buck 24 485 02-02-2023, 08:57 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck