Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckThe "Beast system" is here and being slowly implemented
Revelation 13:20 esv
So that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A major part of most Christian theology is that a system will be put in place wherein people will be required to take the "mark of the Beast" and, without it, they will be unable to buy and sell.

In the western world we are witnessing a plethora of major corporations not just accepting LGBT but celebrating and advocating for it!

I can certainly envision a day when a totalitarian, demonic, "antiChrist", rules and requires ALL people to accept a mark that demonstrates their loyalty to him and to his system, which will include celebration of homosexuality, transgenderism, and other depravities.

How about you?
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
The apostle Paul told us that the Holy Spirit is restraining Satan but that Satan will, eventually, be released from those restraints. I believe it is a gradual release of the restraints as evidenced by the west's gradual acceptance of demonic doctrine.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-7
6 And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
When I read the title, I was convinced this thread was going to be about our fellow poster Beast and him setting rules for the posters.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
[Image: 1ebee9807b72d3e68c75e40230d0c70d--danzig...isfits.jpg]
(06-07-2023, 05:39 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: When I read the title, I was convinced this thread was going to be about our fellow poster Beast and him setting rules for the posters.

That’s more likely to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine a digital currency under the backdrop of elites already having expressed their desires to control behavior.  How easy to control behavior by removing one's access to their money by the flick of a switch?  

If we become a cashless society say adios to the private, peaceable exchange of goods and services.  Say hello to DEI, trans-whatever inclusion, etc, etc, etc....   

At this stage of life in 2023, K9's thesis statement is hardly a stretch.
(06-08-2023, 09:25 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Imagine a digital currency under the backdrop of elites already having expressed their desires to control behavior.  How easy to control behavior by removing one's access to their money by the flick of a switch?  

If we become a cashless society say adios to the private, peaceable exchange of goods and services.  Say hello to DEI, trans-whatever inclusion, etc, etc, etc....   

At this stage of life in 2023, K9's thesis statement is hardly a stretch.

Dark forces rule the world and especially this country.

- Benito Mussolini
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

- Benito Mussolini

- Benito Mussolini
(06-08-2023, 12:47 PM)K9Buck Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I know who Charlie Kirk is…and have liked some of his stuff, but is he saying here that Fox News is working in coordination with the Biden Admin?  What am I missing here?

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.

- Benito Mussolini

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soros boy gets MonkeyPox and Gonhorrea at Pride Weekend, blames the system Syncro 23 542 02-19-2024, 06:15 PM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  Blacks in the criminal justice system today ... Hightop77 30 409 01-09-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The federal "judicial" system is a corrupt joke K9Buck 1 77 12-19-2023, 11:19 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Happy Birthday Beast Dog zigbee 25 313 09-04-2023, 08:27 PM
Last Post: datdude92
  Planet X Enters our Solar System in September computerbuck 23 799 06-09-2023, 11:35 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The "Justice" system P1tchblack 291 46,715 04-23-2023, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Our new banana republic dual justice system: Who is Doug Mackey? ScarletHayes 6 175 04-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Canadian says Canada's healthcare system "sucks" K9Buck 2 96 02-24-2023, 04:51 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Is PM system working? zigbee 9 266 12-24-2022, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Our medical system is completely broken Bonebuck 55 779 12-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner