Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The latest from Tucker Carlson thread
I really miss Tucker.  He was the ONE talking head on TV that was a joy to listen to.  Tucker's problem was that he told too many truths and so he had to be removed.  I haven't watched or clicked on Fox News ever since.  

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
3G, you should watch this twice. Tucker is speaking directly to you. And mocking you.
I enjoyed it right up to the UFO stuff.  Back to work.
I presume he will be doing one episode per day. I don't mind him positing his thoughts on what he believes to be truths, but this episode seemed light on evidentiary facts.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
So…Tucker claims that the Ukrainians blew up Nordstrom….I found that interesting

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Well he did outline that the damn was more beneficial to Russia.  So who the hell knows.

Edit: whoops. My mind assumed you were talking about the dam since it just happened.
(06-06-2023, 09:05 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: So…Tucker claims that the Ukrainians blew up Nordstrom….I found that interesting
Perhaps the Ukrainians aren't fans of designer clothing. Or maybe Tucker is mocking someone.
(06-06-2023, 09:12 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
(06-06-2023, 09:05 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: So…Tucker claims that the Ukrainians blew up Nordstrom….I found that interesting
Perhaps the Ukrainians aren't fans of designer clothing. Or maybe Tucker is mocking someone.

Ha. Totally missed that in my typing.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
I went back and skipped by the UFO stuff and heard him make a great point about how our govt has classified so much information and how the gatekeepers truly are alive and well.  

On that note, as for Nordstream I guess I'll wait 100 years to find out the whole truth.  That said, the idea that Putin would sabotage his own pipeline for a very short term PR/propaganda win?  yeeeeaaaaahhhh...   I'm not leaning that way.  But again, tune in in about 100 years and maybe we'll find out.
(06-06-2023, 09:36 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote:
(06-06-2023, 09:12 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:

Ha. Totally missed that in my typing.

While trying to show the cop that my pocket only had Penneys, the cop got nervous and Macy'ed me. The pain was Sears-ing.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Someone throw a flag on CB, he's out of control today.   Wink

If they did it, it was done with the blessing of the Biden Regime.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Leftists are MORONS.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

- Benito Mussolini
(06-06-2023, 07:50 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: I enjoyed it right up to the UFO stuff.  Back to work.

Right?   Did I mention that they are going to play that card yet?   Only a few times.  Real head scratcher there boy
Episode 3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 82 983 26 minutes ago
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Random Comments that don't warrant a thread ChinaBuck 1,604 33,936 11 hours ago
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 527 70,156 Yesterday, 07:54 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  REDS 2024 baseball thread zigbee 739 4,475 Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  The Official Tranny Thread (formerly re: Bud Light) ChinaBuck 1,179 21,369 Yesterday, 07:35 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  PGA/LIV, thread. Masters week maize 222 2,958 04-17-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Tucker has a very sobering piece on the Deep State K9Buck 77 466 04-16-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  2024 Polling Thread ChinaBuck 81 614 04-15-2024, 10:13 PM
  Illegal immigration/asylum/border related thread maize 527 7,879 04-15-2024, 10:05 PM
  General CFB Thread maize 1,775 29,358 04-13-2024, 09:49 AM