Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
She sees angels and speaks to the dead
Woman said she talks with 'dead relatives,' sees angels: Now, celebs want her help
Special 'powers' and 'guidance' of British woman are attracting star-studded attention

A mom in the United Kingdom who claims she is able to communicate with dead relatives and angels reportedly is being inundated with celebrity clients from across Britain as well as the world — including a host of singers and TV stars who are seeking her abilities.

Chloe Smith, 25, first began advertising her special "powers" some 14 months ago after discovering at her grandmother's funeral that she could see spirits, as SWNS, the British news service, reported.

Since then, a string of celebrity clients have been lining up to try to make use of her abilities.

Smith first made headlines after it emerged she was a spiritual adviser to the likes of British media personalities, reality TV stars and others.

Since then, Netflix celebs and others have been enlisting her help, SWNS said.

Kelsey Parker — wife of the late Tom Parker, singer with The Wanted — reportedly also speaks with Smith as she works through her grief after losing her husband to brain cancer.

Said Smith of Uttoxeter, in Staffordshire, "I don't know how these celebs all find me, but to me, they are just another client, and they are normal people like you and I," as SWNS reported.

"Some of them have lost a loved one and I help with the grieving process."

"Some come for fertility readings, others for love reasons," Smith added.

"Some of them have lost a loved one and I help with the grieving process."

Smith also told SWNS, "I'm not just a person who sees dead people, which some people find weird and don't believe me — but I help with depression and anxiety, too. I just talk to these people. They have regular readings and I [am] in constant contact with them."

She said as well, "We talk about their emotions and people who have passed over. I try to dig deeper to things that aren't online."
[Image: psychic-mum-who-998280.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Smith also said of her work, "I read people's energy and how they're feeling and give them love and guidance on top of that."

She said that her "favorite thing" about her ability to help others is that "Iâ€m more down to earth."

She said she can see spirits everywhere she goes.

She said she's able "to help them overcome situations that other people might not understand."

Smith now has a YouTube series — "and I've just confirmed a book deal, so things are going well at the moment."

Smith has over 157,000 followers on social media, she said.

She first realized her abilities after seeing the spirit of her own grandmother at her funeral four years ago, she said.

A mom of three, Smith said she began helping people with readings for free but enjoyed it so much she started her own business in January 2023.

She said she can see spirits everywhere she goes.

She charges around £35 (or nearly $45 in U.S. dollars) per reading, she said, and insisted she needs only needs a photo to start connecting with the spiritual realm.

"Iâ€ve always kind of sensed things happening before they were going to happen."

Today she works as a medium full-time, she said.

She told SWNS, "Iâ€ve always kind of sensed things happening before they were going to happen. My [grandmother] passed away four years ago and I went to her funeral and I saw her standing there."

[Image: Image3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

She went on, "I went back and started seeing angels and dead people at home. It was such a positive feeling — I didnâ€t feel anxious or scared. It does sound crazy but I'm really honest with how I see people. I go with my gut feeling."

She also claimed she "can help predict whether [someone is] having a baby boy or a girl."

She said, "I had a 99% success rate for fertility readings. People are coming back to me a year later and saying I was right."

She also said, "I know thereâ€s going to be an ambulance coming around the corner. It's like that dÃjà vu feeling. I can see your past, present and future."

She also told SWNS, "I had a lot of dreams from people telling me to use my gift — and that's what I did."
Make America Honest Again
You're probably going to get some negative feedback from the guys here that don't want discussions regarding God or "spirituality".  They're free to not click on the discussion but that's not enough for them, they don't want anyone else to read or discuss it either.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(05-01-2023, 09:18 PM)K9Buck Wrote: You're probably going to get some negative feedback from the guys here that don't want discussions regarding God or "spirituality".  They're free to not click on the discussion but that's not enough for them, they don't want anyone else to read or discuss it either.

It's ok.   I'm not surprised    

They don't talk much BB either.
Make America Honest Again
I believe that she is communicating with spirits. I also presume that those spirits are not working to advance Godliness in people. Mediums must be avoided completely.

Revelation 21:8 ESV / 174 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
I am cautiously hopeful it is real but if nothing else I find it all fascinating.
I believe that angels do make their presence known for some people. Perhaps through angelic intervention it might be possible that the dead can speak with the living. But then Iâ€m no theologian. That said, the chances sheâ€s just another charlatan is extraordinarily high, as in approaching infinity.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Crystals and Yugi-Oh cards? WTF?
Well look what the cat dragged in.  Wink  

How you been?
(05-01-2023, 10:03 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: I believe that angels do make their presence known for some people. Perhaps through angelic intervention it might be possible that the dead can speak with the living. But then Iâ€m no theologian. That said, the chances sheâ€s just another charlatan is extraordinarily high, as in approaching infinity.

I believe that she is communicating with demons. This type of activity is dangerous and an ABOMINATION to God.

- Benito Mussolini
(05-01-2023, 10:11 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Well look what the cat dragged in.  Wink  

How you been?

Keener buzzed me in.  Blame him.  

Itâ€s all good. America has been good to me.
(05-01-2023, 10:11 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Well look what the cat dragged in.  Wink  

How you been?

Undoubtedly celebrating Biden's annihilation of everybody's standard of living but he'll tell you that Bad News Biden's economy has been great for him due to his superior intellect, of course.

- Benito Mussolini
(05-01-2023, 10:17 PM)somenole Wrote:

How you been?

Keener buzzed me in.  Blame him.  

Itâ€s all good. America has been good to me.

What did tell you guys?  Did I call it or what?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

- Benito Mussolini

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaves behind one year old; 31 years old and 3 years on force dead in NY zigbee 16 127 1 hour ago
Last Post: zigbee
  Is John Fetterman brain dead? K9Buck 115 2,380 03-12-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Jacob Rothschild dead Syncro 14 179 02-26-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Biden sees and speaks to dead people... Syncro 114 1,515 02-08-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Jerry Jones dead P1tchblack 8 172 01-09-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Is Putin dead? P1tchblack 10 262 11-10-2023, 04:58 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Bob Knight dead Syncro 24 360 11-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Beastdog
  At least 22 dead in Maine shooting involving multiple locations Hightop77 52 801 10-29-2023, 10:34 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  How is he not dead yet? ChinaBuck 5 128 10-19-2023, 08:50 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Dick Butkus dead at 80. BWT30 12 266 10-07-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck