Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox News evening talking heads ALL lose significant numbers of viewers
No sh!t.  Myself and a million or two like me have completely canceled Fox News altogether. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/sean-hanni...e=facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=emgfb
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Interesting short commentary by Russel Brand on the possible future of Tucker

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JkB6HEnr56Q
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
I will not cancel or choose not to watch FOX until I know what went into play with the departure.

I still have ADHD and all shows have me at  most for 20 minutes at best.  Tucker did get 20 minutes of my time the others got about 10 minutes of my time.  Nothing will change for me regarding the others unless I hear some bad news about how/why FOX made this decision.

Megyn Kelly did a segment where Tucker is still employed by FOX and he was told not to do his show, he is still being paid, he was eliminated from the company e mail, his producer fired and FOX is invoking his no competition clause WHILE he is employed at FOX.  Now she did add they are negotiating his buyout.   I do not believe there is a long time remaining on his contract.
Fox News has been moving LEFTWARD for years.  Tucker was the only one I made a point to record on my DVR.  I haven't watched a second of their network (or any other) since Tucker left.

- Benito Mussolini
Not since Nov 3, 2020 for me.
It probably would come as a surprise to Hannity that Tucker was what drove ratings.  But people can tell the difference between 100% bias and a guy actually trying to get to the truth on matters.  Tucker drove viewership because he went at the news of the day getting his viewers to actually think and not just march to the party line.  No one is claiming heâ€s perfect, but thereâ€s a reason people were drawn to him.  

Yes, privately he loathed Trump, but he also acknowledged that Trump got him to view things from a perspective outside of his DC centric background.  Why are we still bankrolling NATO to the degree we have been?  Etc...
Carlson did an interview and admitted his thinking at one time was skewed toward gov't being right.  He supported Iraq war as example he said.
Make America Honest Again
(04-30-2023, 12:38 PM)zigbee Wrote: Carlson did an interview and admitted his thinking at one time was skewed toward gov't being right.  He supported Iraq war as example he said.

Yep.  He said his DC friends all freaked out about Trump, but then he started thinking about what Trump was actually saying.  He said it was a turning point for him
I watch FOX and I don't see any left leaning news.   What they present are essentially conservative viewpoints  in my estimation.
(04-30-2023, 12:55 PM)zigbee Wrote: I watch FOX and I don't see any left leaning news.   What they present are essentially conservative viewpoints  in my estimation.

I think the big question regarding Fox is in regards to the establishment, not leaning left.  

They have occasional token lefty viewpoints put forth, but I donâ€t think Fox will ever be mistaken for leaning left.  Unless of course they make that move going forward.  Then watch their viewership crater.  I mean why would people watch Fox when they can get that anywhere else?
(04-30-2023, 01:00 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(04-30-2023, 12:55 PM)zigbee Wrote: I watch FOX and I don't see any left leaning news.   What they present are essentially conservative viewpoints  in my estimation.

I think the big question regarding Fox is in regards to the establishment, not leaning left.  

They have occasional token lefty viewpoints put forth, but I donâ€t think Fox will ever be mistaken for leaning left.  Unless of course they make that move going forward.  Then watch their viewership crater.  I mean why would people watch Fox when they can get that anywhere else?

I like Carlson and his epiphany is telling.   Too damn bad he's gone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heads up Scarlet - New JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory ChinaBuck 50 6,143 03-16-2024, 12:50 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Our taxes are used to spy on us (old news, I know) K9Buck 0 27 03-07-2024, 07:36 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Conspiracy Theory & Fake News Thread P1tchblack 92 1,059 03-07-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: maize
  FOX News blows zigbee 33 515 02-09-2024, 12:23 AM
  People don't listen, stay out of areas with large numbers of blacks K9Buck 28 409 01-05-2024, 10:39 PM
  Spirit Airlines MORONS lose 6-year-old K9Buck 44 521 12-28-2023, 05:23 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  What does it mean to be a neutral news source? P1tchblack 23 411 10-20-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Agreed, Elon, X is BY FAR the best source of news K9Buck 1 74 09-29-2023, 11:53 PM
  Fox News personality Dana Perino describes Hillary Clinton as "amazing" K9Buck 2 68 09-28-2023, 10:27 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Mark Levin given new time slot on Fox News ChinaBuck 6 159 09-23-2023, 09:21 AM