Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe HT is on to something
https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2023/...treatment/

I'm starting to get really disgusted with what the world is becoming.
This is 100% the fault of the Democrat Party. Divisive, power hungry scumbags.
We literally need a purge.
Hopefully those children really find Jesus.  Outside of that they will be the next statistic or the next Democratic Congresswomen from some blue state 

Here is my question about the white child.  A child that young, where is her mom or dad?   I mean I let my kids run around and play outside but when they were that young they did not leave my yard or my sight.
(03-19-2023, 02:04 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote: Hopefully those children really find Jesus.  Outside of that they will be the next statistic or the next Democratic Congresswomen from some blue state 

Here is my question about the white child.  A child that young, where is her mom or dad?   I mean I let my kids run around and play outside but when they were that young they did not leave my yard or my sight.

Ding, ding ding.  The white child was also playing in the road in some of that video.  There are some really ignorant people running around posing as parents who have no business having kids.  So we have a racist black parent teaching his/her kids to bully a smaller white child whose parents are derelict in their duty.  Absolute fail in all respects.
White kid shouldn't be living in that neighborhood, it's clearly the three year olds fault.
That's from 2013.  I wonder what they're doing now.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Kids can be jerks. I didn't see any adults in the video and didn't hear any racist comment, but the video was difficult to understand.
(03-19-2023, 06:48 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: Kids can be jerks. I didn't see any adults in the video and didn't hear any racist comment, but the video was difficult to understand.

Who's taking the video?  Kids?  LOL.  Racist blacks who enjoy hurting whites.  You don't need comments.  Actions speak much louder.  But you know all this and are just a troll plying your trade.
(03-19-2023, 06:48 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: Kids can be jerks. I didn't see any adults in the video and didn't hear any racist comment, but the video was difficult to understand.

The behavior we saw was learned.  

My guess is that, in American society, Asians and Indians make the best parents, on average.  Black parents are the worst parents of any segment in American society and it's not close.  That's a result of white leftists, i.e., the Democratic Party.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
[quote="Soupcity Kid" pid='323355' dateline='1679252673']
where is her mom or dad?

Most likely dad doesn't exist and mom is using the cheapest child care she can find because she is serving pancakes at some diner 6 days a week.

There are too many social problems in this video
(03-19-2023, 07:39 PM)Syncro Wrote:
(03-19-2023, 02:04 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote: where is her mom or dad?

Most likely dad doesn't exist and mom is using the cheapest child care she can find because she is serving pancakes at some diner 6 days a week.

There are too many social problems in this video
Fair points.  Could be single parent and mom is working I guess.
HT seems to be a lot closer to being right than being wrong.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
(03-19-2023, 09:34 PM)dkeener67 Wrote: HT seems to be a lot closer to being right than being wrong.

Not sure how posting KKK marches and pics of Hitler make him more right than wrong.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(03-19-2023, 07:32 PM)dunefan Wrote:

Who's taking the video?  Kids?  LOL.  Racist blacks who enjoy hurting whites.  You don't need comments.  Actions speak much louder.  But you know all this and are just a troll plying your trade.
Yes, a LOT of kids have smart phones.

So, we don't know that there are adults there. We also don't know if race was a factor.