Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChinaBuckCan this board have a tribunal for one member?
Huge ‘doomsday†blast from sun this week could have killed Earthâ€s internet (msn.com)

A few days ago one of the most calamitous events occurred regarding the stability of the sun and it's potential to hugely impact life on Earth. It was a CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) that was in scale greater than the Carrington event back in 1859. It actually happened on the opposite side of the Sun from the Earth and it still impacted Earth communication systems. Had the CME occurred anywhere on the side facing the Earth, the potential is that all of our global electrical grids, satellites, vehicles, medical devices, well, you name it, if it worked on electric, it would have been fried. 

So where was ComputerBuck? Here we had a real event, an event that would have been catastrophic for all of human life. Truly millions, if not billions of lives could have been lost. But nary a peep from him. 

I think it's time we have a tribunal for ComputerBuck to determine how this issue could be adjudicated. His errors are not just of commission, but also of omission. This should not stand. It's time to stand up for truth!

How do you plead ComputerBuck for your misdemeanors and high crimes?

And, by the way, I'm still waiting for the $2.99, plus tax, you owe me for the SPF 30,000,000 sunscreen I bought to prepare for the Galactic Cosmic Rays you promised were arriving but were a complete no show.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Off with his head! LOL. He may only deal in prophesy and not reality. You may have to cut him some slack here.
Throwing the B along with the M.

We might be able to write a rap song. Is that enough to get a "hook"?

This is a 10 minute vid by a guy I consider to be the best at explaining astronomical events. His name is Anton Petrov. He is worth a follow.

In this video he explains how this event was significant and puts it into historical perspective. He describes how this was even more powerful than the 1859 Carington event.

He also mentions a possible Miyake Event. Something that would put CME events to shame. And this would be, are you listening ComputerBuck?, a Galactic Cosmic Ray event. A CME could be an electrical destruction event. A Miyake Event would be a significant existential threat to all life on Earth.

ComputerBuck, listen to Anton Petrov if you want real information on astronomical events. Not some guy in his dark basement wearing sunglasses.

And I read elsewhere that people described Anton Petrov as the nicest and most legitimate guy on the internet. I've watched a lot of his podcasts. I have to say, I agree. He is awesome!
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(03-18-2023, 06:19 AM)dunefan Wrote: Off with his head!  LOL.  He may only deal in prophesy and not reality.  You may have to cut him some slack here.

Written with some intentionally humorous hyperbole. 

But to be serious for a moment, prophecy is supposed to be augury, a divination that connects a potential future occurrence to be meaningful to the present. But ComputerBuck, although in some way I actually believe is trying to assist us in comprehending prophetic biblical statements, looks to sources that are consistently unreliable and who's true purpose is to sell cups, books, etc. These people have no shame in using God to sell their wares. If he sourced actual biblical and astronomical scholars in seeking some intertwined meaning, then it would be more meaningful. His approach, I'm afraid, gives credence to demon seeking leftists that seek to discredit Christianity. 

OK, rant over, I'll go back to being a little more "open" and have more fun.
(03-18-2023, 06:48 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
(03-18-2023, 06:19 AM)dunefan Wrote: Off with his head!  LOL.  He may only deal in prophesy and not reality.  You may have to cut him some slack here.

But to be serious for a moment, prophecy is supposed to be augury, a divination that connects a potential future occurrence to be meaningful to the present. But ComputerBuck, although in some way I actually believe is trying to assist us in comprehending prophetic biblical statements, looks to sources that are consistently unreliable and who's true purpose is to sell cups, books, etc. These people have no shame in using God to sell their wares. If he sourced actual biblical and astronomical scholars in seeking some intertwined meaning, then it would be more meaningful. His approach, I'm afraid, gives credence to demon seeking leftists that seek to discredit Christianity. 

Rolleyes

Wow.  Thanks a lot!  I had to look up what augury meant (even though you clearly spell it out).  I knew you were kidding but there aren't many people who can back up the humor with sharply written criticism.  I am glad you are on this board and really enjoy reading your posts.  I'm also glad that ComputerBuck has this forum to express his views.  At least he has the conviction to express them knowing that most will reject his arguments.
(03-18-2023, 08:46 AM)dunefan Wrote:

Rolleyes

Wow.  Thanks a lot!  I had to look up what augury meant (even though you clearly spell it out).  I knew you were kidding but there aren't many people who can back up the humor with sharply written criticism.  I am glad you are on this board and really enjoy reading your posts.  I'm also glad that ComputerBuck has this forum to express his views.  At least he has the conviction to express them knowing that most will reject his arguments.

Thank you for your kind words! And I most certainly enjoy your posts as well.
I agree with you regarding ComputerBuck being on the board. He adds far more than he takes away. I let myself get a bit over serious at times, so I will do better regarding his arguments. I would rather he make them here than not. The board in its own way is better with him participating.
(03-18-2023, 09:02 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
(03-18-2023, 08:46 AM)dunefan Wrote:

Rolleyes

Thank you for your kind words! And I most certainly enjoy your posts as well.
I agree with you regarding ComputerBuck being on the board. He adds far more than he takes away. I let myself get a bit over serious at times, so I will do better regarding his arguments. I would rather he make them here than not. The board in its own way is better with him participating.
Get a room you sick freaks Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
CBâ€s posting is smart literate and funny. Itâ€s why I didnâ€t believe it when he said he wasnâ€t a good public speaker.
Edit: CB as in Chinabuck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chicago School Board vote unanimously to remove cops from schools ChinaBuck 21 233 02-28-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Where is the board's Captain America on civil rights? Smoothmflikethat 51 825 09-18-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  For our newest member-show yourself stxbuck 6 151 08-21-2023, 10:16 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Hey P1tch, "some posters" on this board are not alone dunefan 62 850 07-30-2023, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Smoothmflikethat
  Black pastor makes fools out of Asheville, NC school board K9Buck 4 136 05-16-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  New member QHotel ChinaBuck 10 219 03-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  New Member berctain ChinaBuck 8 224 01-31-2023, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  CFP Board of Managers has decided on a 12-team College Football Playoff maize 46 810 12-01-2022, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Paul Ryan sits on the board of directors at Fox ScarletHayes 7 199 10-23-2022, 11:09 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  Political leanings of the board wydileie 67 1,360 08-01-2022, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Conanthelibrarian