Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckBlack racist stabs white doctor to death
You can thank the Obama Regime and their leftist parrots for making race relations worse than ever.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Insane people pick up on the social cues of the society around them-this guy is a nutso who obviously caught some BLM radio waves in his head. Itâ€s the reason why, as a psychiatrist from Michigan said in the 1970s “There are 3 guys in my hospital who think they are Jesus, but Iâ€ve never seen a Buddha”.
(02-04-2023, 06:14 PM)stxbuck Wrote: Insane people pick up on the social cues of the society around them-this guy is a nutso who obviously caught some BLM radio waves in his head. Itâ€s the reason why, as a psychiatrist from Michigan  said in the 1970s “There are 3 guys in my hospital who think they are Jesus, but Iâ€ve never seen a Buddha”.

Created racial division and hatred is viewed as beneficial to and for the Democratic Party.  The DNC pretty much owns black America.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(02-04-2023, 06:05 PM)K9Buck Wrote: You can thank the Obama Regime and their leftist parrots for making race relations worse than ever.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Have any details been released on this?  Did he run him over on purpose?  Any confrontation beforehand?

If the races were reversed, just imagine.
Salty did a video on this today

@TTP 

The Dr. was sitting on his bike waiting at a stop light. The driver hit from behind at a fast speed passing by several other cars that were also waiting at the light. 

How did the driver know the bike rider was white? Now letâ€s assume the cyclist was wearing short sleeves and bike shorts, but if youâ€re driving at a fast clip for a city road, say 40mph, you couldnâ€t tell the race of the cyclist until you were just about to hit him. And he could have been a lighter skinned black man. To me me it sure seems the driver first made a decision to run the red light before he hit the cyclist. That would be before he could have confirmed his race.

Now what might have happened is that the driver had already decided to run the red light, didnâ€t see the cyclist, hit him, gets out of his car and sees the cyclist is a white dude, thinks “I hate white guys,” which makes him mad, so then he decides to stab him.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(02-04-2023, 08:51 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: How did the driver know the bike rider was white? Now letâ€s assume the cyclist was wearing short sleeves and bike shorts, but if youâ€re driving at a fast clip for a city road, say 40mph, you couldnâ€t tell the race of the cyclist until you were just about to hit him. And he could have been a lighter skinned black man. To me me it sure seems the driver first made a decision to run the red light before he hit the cyclist. That would be before he could have confirmed his race.

Now what might have happened is that the driver had already decided to run the red light, didnâ€t see the cyclist, hit him, gets out of his car and sees the cyclist is a white dude, thinks “I hate white guys,” which makes him mad, so then he decides to stab him.

Very possible he followed the cyclist for a while
Posting articles about a crime based on the people's skin color is wrong but so is not posting articles based on someones skin color.

I have many dem friends who would never post something like this and they sadly, think they are helping the country out but if it were reversed they would post away, to I dunno, maybe cleanse their guilt.
1 million tax free dollars each to leave the country with no chance of coming back.
(02-05-2023, 01:15 PM)Dzone1 Wrote: 1 million tax free dollars each to leave the country with no chance of coming back.

Assuming you are targeting the black population here and are successful in getting 10% of them to take you up on this offer, the cost of the "Hightop endorsed" dzone "Let's get rid of the blacks!" plan would be in excess of $4 trillion. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
It's amazing he survived the initial contact from the car. So the A hole has to get out with a knife and finish the job. Nice.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
(02-05-2023, 01:15 PM)Dzone1 Wrote: 1 million tax free dollars each to leave the country with no chance of coming back.

That would cost roughly $40 trillion.

- Benito Mussolini
I just went to the websites of CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS and not one of them have this murder on their sites. Lots of stories about kids being given chicken and waffles though.
I did find out that the black guy is half white, is/was an accountant and a seemingly good father to his non custodial daughters, and is from Jamaica. I assume his defense will be "he had it comin g cos he called me a niiggggerrrrr.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proving you are black...how to prove it to avoid paying taxes? zigbee 18 146 04-12-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  It's now racist to inform authorities that a newborn has crack in its system K9Buck 52 302 04-06-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  It's incredible what SOME black people can and do say about white people zigbee 21 153 04-05-2024, 11:32 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  When will white people learn? (Jordan Neely) K9Buck 334 6,949 03-29-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  The epidemic of black-on-white violence K9Buck 258 4,066 03-25-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  The day of death is better than the day of birth. Ecclesiastes 7:1 K9Buck 0 45 03-13-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  The VIOLENT criminality of white people P1tchblack 235 4,533 03-13-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  NAACP asks Black Athletes to Boycott Florida unc4corners 10 147 03-12-2024, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 259 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Trans dude that showed off his fake tits at White House... K9Buck 2 58 03-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck