Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chinese balloon & other man-made UFO's thread (edited)
Doesn't this reek of weakness?  

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Storie...e-balloon/
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(02-02-2023, 10:19 PM)K9Buck Wrote: Doesn't this reek of weakness?  

Supposedly due to the fear of falling debris on people or structures. I call BS on that. Shoot it down. If we did that on Russia or China, it would last one minute in the air. 

Reminds me about the "UFO's" that buzz around our warships and bases. Why are we not attempting to shoot them down? While I suppose they are a one in a million chance of being aliens, I think they are most likely near-peer drones.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(02-02-2023, 10:28 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 10:19 PM)K9Buck Wrote: Doesn't this reek of weakness?  

Supposedly due to the fear of falling debris on people or structures. I call BS on that. Shoot it down. If we did that on Russia or China, it would last one minute in the air. 

It's BS. Then shoot it down when it's traveling over a rural area with nobody around... which it has been. What a lame ass response.
[Image: 0-CE55-B84-03-D2-47-DB-A156-6-DF1-C9-A415-C9.jpg]
Yea-this is f-ing nuts. And the fact that it is hovering over Montana? Montana/North Dakota are homes for ballistic missile sites. Shoot down the balloon.
What is the benefit of a balloon versus a satellite?

Is this actually more about testing the Biden Regime?  Will General Milley call his Chinese counterpart to warn him if the decision is made to shoot it down?
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
99 Red Balloons
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
[Image: AA173bj4.img?w=768&h=576&m=6]
(02-02-2023, 11:00 PM)K9Buck Wrote: What is the benefit of a balloon versus a satellite?

Read this elsewhere

Those who are saying its the same as a satellite well not really. Sats can only take pics when the Sat is making its orbit which is not at same position each time around earth. A balloon can loiter and being closer can take more and clearer pics. Can see more activity over time than a Sat.
(02-03-2023, 12:15 AM)maize Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 11:00 PM)K9Buck Wrote: What is the benefit of a balloon versus a satellite?

Read this elsewhere

Those who are saying its the same as a satellite well not really. Sats can only take pics when the Sat is making its orbit which is not at same position each time around earth. A balloon can loiter and being closer can take more and clearer pics. Can see more activity over time than a Sat.

Hmmm.  Ok, thanks.

- Benito Mussolini
[Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png]
[Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png] [Image: balloon.png]

You and I in a little toy shop
Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
Set them free at the break of dawn
'Til one by one, they were gone
Back at base, sparks in the software
Flash the message "Something's out there"
Floating in the summer sky
99 red balloons go by
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Right now a massive explosion over Montana just happened. A second balloon was reported in Canada earlier today. Now another Chinese balloon has been detected over South America.
The balloon is now over Kansas or Missouri

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
I know it is going to be over the Horsehoe just in time for the Spring practice/game.  That damn Harbaugh will stop at nothing will he
I know I may be giving this adm way too much credit but do yo think it is possible that we are allowing them to see false information on the ground????  Maybe I should just stick with the Harbaugh theory.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Tranny Thread (formerly re: Bud Light) ChinaBuck 1,179 21,341 3 hours ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  REDS 2024 baseball thread zigbee 738 4,455 Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  PGA/LIV, thread. Masters week maize 222 2,945 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Random Comments that don't warrant a thread ChinaBuck 1,603 33,896 04-16-2024, 08:51 PM
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 526 70,133 04-16-2024, 03:59 PM
  2024 Polling Thread ChinaBuck 81 614 04-15-2024, 10:13 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Illegal immigration/asylum/border related thread maize 527 7,873 04-15-2024, 10:05 PM
  General CFB Thread maize 1,775 29,336 04-13-2024, 09:49 AM
  Laughy Thread P1tchblack 2,593 184,894 04-11-2024, 09:05 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  the moon is a planet made of gases. TakeThePoints 25 167 04-10-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: stxbuck