Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA a theocracy?
I posted this comment on Unz for the essay linked below related to homosexuality.  I think it is accurate but feel free to comment.

Before the Jews wrecked our culture, we were mostly a soft Christian theocracy with states keeping the perverts under control. Now the Jews have used the courts and government to destroy the Christian culture and you see how that looks today. To clean this mess up now, you would literally need a Hitler type, (in terms of no nonsense ruthlessness) to fix it and do what needs to be done. The Jew power structure knows it too and have made sure that is never going to happen.

https://www.unz.com/article/my-journey-t...-question/
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

I'm curious what you mean by the claim that "states aren't keeping perverts under control."
(01-19-2023, 10:39 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: I'm curious what you mean by the claim that "states aren't keeping perverts under control."

Before Jews destroyed our culture and before the Supreme Court created imaginary rights, the states used to be able to have laws limiting homosexual and other degenerate behavior.  And private citizens had rights and were allowed to stay away from them. Even Californians voted against same sex marriage several times.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(01-19-2023, 12:27 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 10:39 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: I'm curious what you mean by the claim that "states aren't keeping perverts under control."

Before Jews destroyed our culture and before the Supreme Court created imaginary rights, the states used to be able to have laws limiting homosexual and other degenerate behavior.  And private citizens had rights and were allowed to stay away from them. Even Californians voted against same sex marriage several times.

I assume you're referring at least partially to same-sex marriage.  What other laws are you referring to that you'd like to see reinstated as part of a potential Christian theocratic revival?
(01-19-2023, 02:15 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

I assume you're referring at least partially to same-sex marriage.  What other laws are you referring to that you'd like to see reinstated as part of a potential Christian theocratic revival?

Doesn't matter.  The culture is gone never to return.  It isn't even the same country.  The great country of 60 years ago is gone forever.  Our soft theocracy is gone.  Jews have their victory over Christian civilization.

[Image: 6ead6ddfff73574e77bbc428d3b7286a.jpg]

(01-19-2023, 06:56 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

Doesn't matter.  The culture is gone never to return.  It isn't even the same country.  The great country of 60 years ago is gone forever.  Our soft theocracy is gone.  Jews have their victory over Christian civilization.

Was part of your theocracy to outlaw piercings and tattoos?
(01-19-2023, 07:27 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

In our prior culture, few people were interested in such self mutilation.

(01-19-2023, 07:53 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 12:27 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Before Jews destroyed our culture and before the Supreme Court created imaginary rights, the states used to be able to have laws limiting homosexual and other degenerate behavior.  And private citizens had rights and were allowed to stay away from them. Even Californians voted against same sex marriage several times.

Few people today are interested in that type of mutilation.  The few that are, I'm guessing, are not Jewish or Christian.  I'm so apparently missing the connection between Judaism and piercings or eye tattoos.
(01-20-2023, 08:02 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 07:53 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 02:15 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: I assume you're referring at least partially to same-sex marriage.  What other laws are you referring to that you'd like to see reinstated as part of a potential Christian theocratic revival?

Few people today are interested in that type of mutilation.  The few that are, I'm guessing, are not Jewish or Christian.  I'm so apparently missing the connection between Judaism and piercings or eye tattoos.

Because you focus on the piercings as the primary issue when it is really just part of the larger sick culture.  Obviously if our only culture issue was piercings it would not be a big deal.  That is hardly the case.  If you want to talk about larger issues talk about a culture where nearly half the babies are born out of wedlock and the education system is mostly social engineering. That is what post-Christian America looks like.

https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/thread-12137.html

Nearly every activist in the early PRIDE movement was a Jew.  Now they have the power.  They are the source of our culture rot.

Judaismthe OT forbids tattoos. Just sayin……
(01-24-2023, 09:51 AM)stxbuck Wrote: Judaismthe OT forbids tattoos. Just sayin……

Not really the issue although you will see plenty of antifa Jews with tatts.  Just brought up extreme tattoos and piercings because of their relation to our destroyed Jew brained culture.