Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeArizona hiking

Make America Honest Again
That ain't Maine.
Thanks Zig. Iâ€m working on posting pics from my iPhone. Iâ€m going to use this thread to post pics from the different hikes.
The pic above is from Shaw Butte in North Mountain Park part of the Phoenix Mountain Preserves. Looking northeast. 2 1/2 hour hike this AM from the visitors center over Moon Hill and up Shaw Butte and back. 
In the foreground is NE Phoenix and NE Scottsdale. The first range is Scottsdaleâ€s McDowell Mountains and the highest peak to the left with radio towers is Thompson Peak the highest of the city peaks at just about 4000 ft.. Behind is Four Peaks of the Four Peaks wilderness the highest peaks in the county at just over 7600 feet.
Shaw Butte and North Mountain are about 2100 feet.
North Mountain tomorrow. A bit boring and crowded but a decent workout and good views and pics from the top.
My cute little bartender just hiked out by points in the Superstitions so maybe next weekend Iâ€ll do that. Looking up trails. Tourists die out there so I wonâ€t be too adventurous. Maybe Iâ€ll find the Lost Dutchmanâ€s Mine. Heâ€s buried just around the corner of where Iâ€m at BTW.
If I ever relocate when I retire it will be to the American Southwest.  Iâ€m not a clueless left lane douche nozzle, so no worries there 3G
(01-07-2023, 08:14 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: If I ever relocate when I retire it will be to the American Southwest.  Iâ€m not a clueless left lane douche nozzle, so no worries there 3G
You know Iâ€ve never been concerned you might be a left wing douche nozzle. We get 6 plus month of awesome weather too. High 50s and sunny on the hike today at 11 to start. Tshirt and shorts given the exertion. Summer hikes are at dawn and need to be planned. Mistakes can be fatal.
Left lane.  As in Iowa style driver  Big Grin
Not to hijack thread.......but been in 70s here this week.   I have lived here 10 months almost and wear shorts everyday and sandals
Iâ€ve hiked at GC North and South, Tonto SP, and NE of Tonto up in the mountains by an observatory. I love me some desert hiking.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Not to upstage 3GS, but I just walked from my car from the parking garage to the office. Took the elevator to the 6th floor. I'm exhausted.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
OK, I'm not always a smartazz, anyway, that is a beautiful pic. I see a few Saguaro cacti in the foreground. Cool. I am jealous beyond comprehension. Please feel free to share more pics.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Anxious to see if my good friend I protect on here can next post pic from phone following the steps I gave him
(01-07-2023, 08:56 PM)zigbee Wrote: Anxious to see if my good friend I protect on here can next post pic from phone following the steps I gave him

Goodness gracious, speaking as a Luddite, if I can do it, any one can. 

Just a little poke in the ribs there 3GS, I obviously have plenty of posting problems. Some involve my phone.
(01-07-2023, 08:56 PM)zigbee Wrote: Anxious to see if my good friend I protect on here can next post pic from phone following the steps I gave him
I am out drinking and replacing all the calories I burned earlier and then some. I cannot comprehend your instructions as I am intoxicated. I love me some Uber.
(01-07-2023, 09:13 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
I am out drinking and replacing all the calories I burned earlier and then some. I cannot comprehend your instructions as I am intoxicated. I love me some Uber.

Do you have an iPhone? I can help you in going through the steps to post pics.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is going on in Arizona? K9Buck 1,057 21,291 03-12-2024, 09:54 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Why can't Arizona or Nevada count votes? maize 73 1,205 11-11-2022, 05:34 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  In other Arizona news... P1tchblack 1 90 11-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Arizona passed a law barring video recording within 8 feet of law enforcement P1tchblack 6 177 08-24-2022, 11:33 AM
Last Post: wydileie
  July 16, 2021 Arizona Election Update K9Buck 533 26,785 08-01-2022, 08:36 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  What's really happening in Arizona. 3rdgensooner 2 171 07-18-2022, 10:20 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Arizona 4th Congressional District with KKK in ad? Beastdog 9 273 07-06-2022, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Bonebuck
  very Christian of Arizona Democratic Party TcSoup 30 1,188 01-23-2022, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Arizona lunatic tased, stabs himself Syncro 3 380 12-01-2021, 12:37 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Nikola Motor to bring 1000 of jobs to Arizona in July zigbee 43 6,089 07-29-2021, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Hightop77