Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ScarletHayesThe straw that stirs the drink?
Someone departs from the board and the traffic just absolutely nosedives.  Say what you will about Pitch, but he got people to post.  

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47k8t7dwylvteu3hbyk....webp&ct=g]

Enough of retiring to "spend more time with the family."  Come back...   dude.
It isn't Pitchblack.  The site owner discourages posts that are controversial now and that actually result in more posting.  Look at the topics now.  A bunch of milk toast nonsense.  Some of them have few or no responses. Then one of the better posters gets a long ban.  This all seemed to start when the board began catering to some whiners who thought others were too mean.  It is what it is and apparently this is what he wants.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(12-20-2022, 10:33 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: It isn't Pitchblack.  The site owner discourages posts that are controversial now and that actually result in more posting.  Look at the topics now.  A bunch of milk toast nonsense.  Some of them have few or no responses. Then one of the better posters gets a long ban.  This all seemed to start when the board began catering to some whiners who thought others were too mean.  It is what it is and apparently this is what he wants.
Are you banned? You and the other clowns whine constantly. Youâ€re whining now. Both pitch and I have said we want no censorship nor any protection. You guys cry and whine like little bitches constantly. One of the better posters in your opinion is one of the most ridiculous fools Iâ€ve ever seen anywhere on the interwebz. And I wouldnâ€t want him banned or censored. He self owns constantly and heâ€s too dumb to know.
(12-20-2022, 10:33 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: It isn't Pitchblack.  The site owner discourages posts that are controversial now and that actually result in more posting.  Look at the topics now.  A bunch of milk toast nonsense.  Some of them have few or no responses. Then one of the better posters gets a long ban.  This all seemed to start when the board began catering to some whiners who thought others were too mean.  It is what it is and apparently this is what he wants.

Definitely looking forward to Syncro's return.  That said I think physical threats is a pretty good line to draw for a time out (I don't recall the specifics, but I think that was the gist?).  I don't think Zig is being unreasonable by drawing the line there.  My $.02 anyway.
(12-20-2022, 10:45 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
Are you banned? You and the other clowns whine constantly. Youâ€re whining now. Both pitch and I have said we want no censorship nor any protection. You guys cry and whine like little bitches constantly. One of the better posters in your opinion is one of the most ridiculous fools Iâ€ve ever seen anywhere on the interwebz. And I wouldnâ€t want him banned or censored. He self owns constantly and heâ€s too dumb to know.

Zig's angry pet chihuahua.  Smile

[Image: 2a5d1a3bfceb1592272937f243ab47d7.jpg]
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(12-20-2022, 10:49 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

Definitely looking forward to Syncro's return.  That said I think physical threats is a pretty good line to draw for a time out (I don't recall the specifics, but I think that was the gist?).  I don't think Zig is being unreasonable by drawing the line there.  My $.02 anyway.
I think he should be completely uncensored. Censoring him dilutes the idiocy. Itâ€s important to see exactly  how much of a fool he really is. He should be here to give me his moronic 6th grade slow class bully response and threats.

This is a flat dishonest lie.  You just canâ€t take your posts being challenged.  What you state is simply not true.  What are you denied in saying or posting?

I have zero to do with who comes and goes.  Why donâ€t you state who the whiners are?  And if are referring to tough talk syncro being one of the better posters with threats at members and lewd comments then you have lost your cotton picking mind.  You really think he attracts posters?

I listed who left in last 2 years and they decided to leave for different reasons.  We still hit over 35 per day despite the likes of K9 or pitch leaving.  You sure you canâ€t squeeze something in next on blacks and Jews? Why donâ€t you post something to generate discussion?
Make America Honest Again
(12-20-2022, 10:52 PM)zigbee Wrote:

This is a flat dishonest lie.  You just canâ€t take your posts being challenged.  What you state is simply not true.  What are you denied in saying or posting?

I have zero to do with who comes and goes.  Why donâ€t you state who the whiners are?  And if are referring to tough talk syncro being one of the better posters with threats at members and lewd comments then you have lost your cotton picking mind.  You really think he attracts posters?

I listed who left in last 2 years and they decided to leave for different reasons.  We still hit over 35 per day despite the likes of K9 or pitch leaving.  You sure you canâ€t squeeze something in next on blacks and Jews? Why donâ€t you post something to generate discussion?

You want me to bail you out of the mess you created? LOL

(12-20-2022, 10:55 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(12-20-2022, 10:52 PM)zigbee Wrote:

You want me to bail you out of the mess you created? LOL

You get shut down in facts and lurch toward that comment?   I gain zero from this.  I spent money on it above our help from some posters like 3rd, ala,pitch, wydlilie, scarlet, syncro, beast, tcsoup, etc.

You ainâ€t bailing out a soul
Make America Honest Again
You have money to spend on this after tooling around in the Benz and the Beemer?
Scarletâ€s stirring things up. Somebody teach him how to troll and this will really take off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Friday. Have a drink. P1tchblack 675 27,936 03-01-2024, 04:24 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  2024 Presidential Straw Poll Beastdog 28 469 08-22-2023, 03:11 PM
Last Post: wydileie
  Would you drink this grog? ChinaBuck 22 298 06-13-2023, 09:51 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  2024 Straw Poll Beastdog 164 3,170 12-15-2022, 08:30 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  His friend didn't drink so he beat his ass! K9Buck 11 239 10-20-2022, 09:32 AM
Last Post: TcSoup
  One moment you're having a drink at the counter and the next you're... K9Buck 1 163 05-17-2022, 09:59 AM
Last Post: TcSoup
  CPAC straw POLL???????????? Winner is revealed zigbee 23 1,113 02-28-2022, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Anti-Vaxxer stirs up the world and then goes offline ChinaBuck 6 976 03-20-2021, 04:31 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  If he's old enough to shoot a gun and kill he's old enough to drink a beer zigbee 39 4,891 01-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  He bet 100 grand on this team in Super Bowl...and it made him drink zigbee 2 680 10-08-2020, 10:12 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner