Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First American paycheck
Arizona UPS driver, originally from Cuba, celebrates his 'first American paycheck'

Ever since Yoel Diaz moved to America from Cuba, his wife Marissa Diaz has been documenting some key experiences in this country.

This includes his first trip to a grocery store, the first time he walked into a Wal-Mart and most recently, the first time he received a paycheck from the first job he's held in America.

The celebratory moment that his wife captured and posted on Instagram has been viewed there more than three million times.

"It was a very special moment for him," Marissa Diaz of Pheonix, Arizona, told Fox News Digital about her husband.

Yoel Diaz, 37, started a seasonal job at United Parcel Service (UPS) a few weeks ago, his wife said.

He received his first paycheck last week.

more:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/arizon...n-paycheck
(11-17-2022, 03:35 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: Arizona UPS driver, originally from Cuba, celebrates his 'first American paycheck'

Ever since Yoel Diaz moved to America from Cuba, his wife Marissa Diaz has been documenting some key experiences in this country.

This includes his first trip to a grocery store, the first time he walked into a Wal-Mart and most recently, the first time he received a paycheck from the first job he's held in America.

The celebratory moment that his wife captured and posted on Instagram has been viewed there more than three million times.

"It was a very special moment for him," Marissa Diaz of Pheonix, Arizona, told Fox News Digital about her husband.

Yoel Diaz, 37, started a seasonal job at United Parcel Service (UPS) a few weeks ago, his wife said.

He received his first paycheck last week.

more:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/arizon...n-paycheck
Interesting...............when do you get your first paycheck?
Make America Honest Again
Iâ€ve seen a few of this couples†videos. Seems like a genuinely good guy, but I will say, he left his daughter in Cuba. He has the intention of getting her to the US some day, but still seems odd.
Odd he started as a driver.
First real paycheck was $1136 working for DoD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cuban Americans are AWESOME, so are Colombian.

Nearly every one that I've met is a capitalist conservative
(11-17-2022, 03:38 PM)wydileie Wrote: Iâ€ve seen a few of this couples†videos. Seems like a genuinely good guy, but I will say, he left his daughter in Cuba. He has the intention of getting her to the US some day, but still seems odd.
Why is this odd?
(11-17-2022, 08:11 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 03:38 PM)wydileie Wrote: Iâ€ve seen a few of this couples†videos. Seems like a genuinely good guy, but I will say, he left his daughter in Cuba. He has the intention of getting her to the US some day, but still seems odd.
Why is this odd?
As a parent I could have never left my child for long periods of time and never did for longer than a week tops.

Crazy man its been nearly 7 months since that horrific day.

However a lot of foreigners will immigrate here to make money and send it back home and/or save to bring them too at a later time
(11-17-2022, 08:11 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote:
Why is this odd?
He left his young daughter in Cuba for an undetermined amount of time and that doesnâ€t seem odd to you? I mean, I understand he wants to try to get his daughter a better life, but just leaving her seems weird to me.
(11-17-2022, 07:38 PM)Georgem80 Wrote: Odd he started as a driver.

Is he a driver as a seasonal employee? 

You seem to know a lot about this. You ever work for UPS.
(11-18-2022, 01:40 AM)maize Wrote:

Just a few UPS drivers. They all started in loading and had to work their way to driver. But, different regions may have different paths.

(11-18-2022, 05:58 AM)Georgem80 Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 01:40 AM)maize Wrote:

Just a few UPS drivers. They all started in loading and had to work their way to driver.  But, different regions may have different paths.

Fair enough. I'd bet he is what they consider a driver-helper. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Cool story regardless.
What's the point of the story and why is it news?
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best US president in American history zigbee 25 339 03-26-2024, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Biden Regime's American Stasi is arresting journalists K9Buck 83 779 03-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Watching a show on PBS right now. The American Buffalo ScarletHayes 2 66 01-06-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Movie "American Fiction" sounds worthwhile K9Buck 0 42 12-27-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  TWIP: American Kristallnacht Edition Iowa Mels 1 73 11-04-2023, 04:22 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The U.S. Government routinely runs false-flag operations against the American people K9Buck 2 86 09-15-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  The American Medical Association is looking out for you maize 8 162 07-14-2023, 05:57 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  US Evacuates American Citizens from Taiwan? ChinaBuck 9 237 06-20-2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  The DOJ's monopoly on prosecuting crimes is a DISASTER for the American people K9Buck 5 142 06-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  The violent crime rate in "trans" American must be in the stratosphere K9Buck 3 136 02-08-2023, 07:34 AM
Last Post: maize