Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Covid vaccine cultist nut cases are a parody at this point
The script has been flipped.  Now it is the Covid vaccine junkies that have, unequivocally, demonstrated their delusional and sick addiction to the vials of GARBAGE that they unabatedly have injected into their bodies.  There are MILLIONS of them in great need of psychiatric help.  Unsurprisingly, our government continues to ram that crap down the throats of citizens and foreign travelers that want to visit the U.S., just like they support turning children into transgender freak shows.  

Anymore I just sit back, point, and laugh.  Jesus can't get here soon enough.  This country is ****ed!
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
I wish I could say I didn't get the vax because I had some brilliant insight or knowledge, but unfortunately that's not the case.  I just don't do flu shots, so I viewed Covid in the same light.  Plus I wasn't part of a high risk group.  So effff it.  I didn't and won't get it.  My, at the time, 86 year old dad got it and that was probably a good idea.    

For better or worse I just wasn't hopping on the hysteria bandwagon.  The pressuring of people to get it was way over the top when all along it should have been an individual choice.
I got the two shots of Moderna in the summer of 20'. Thereafter it gradually became evident that, not only was the vaccine complete crap, but it was dangerous for many people.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Iâ€ve been boosted twice. 4 total. Iâ€ve never tested positive for Covid. Iâ€ve been on 6 cruises since they opened back up and a few concerts. Plus, we went back to in person school the fall of 2020.

Perhaps itâ€s just my luck or my immune system. But, something is working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My parents got every shot and booster known to man, and they still got covid. Same with my brother and his wife and kids.
(11-17-2022, 07:22 AM)Blinky Wrote: My parents got every shot and booster known to man, and they still got covid. Same with my brother and his wife and kids.

Did they all live?
(11-17-2022, 05:57 AM)Georgem80 Wrote: Iâ€ve been boosted twice. 4 total.  Iâ€ve never tested positive for Covid. Iâ€ve been on 6 cruises since they opened back up and a few concerts. Plus, we went back to in person school the fall of 2020.

Perhaps itâ€s just my luck or my immune system.  But, something is working.

I was boosted once and we traveled to Mexico (twice) CA, NY and Tennessee in the heart of COVID and never got sick. I got COVID a few months ago, but it had been a very long time since my last booster

The data on the effectiveness of vaccines is clear.
(11-17-2022, 05:57 AM)Georgem80 Wrote: Iâ€ve been boosted twice. 4 total.  Iâ€ve never tested positive for Covid. Iâ€ve been on 6 cruises since they opened back up and a few concerts. Plus, we went back to in person school the fall of 2020.

Perhaps itâ€s just my luck or my immune system.  But, something is working.

You're just made of tougher stuff George, they broke the mold when you came along and no man before or after will ever be equal.
(11-17-2022, 07:26 AM)dunefan Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 07:22 AM)Blinky Wrote: My parents got every shot and booster known to man, and they still got covid. Same with my brother and his wife and kids.

Did they all live?
My the grace of big pharma they survived.
Got the first shot and the booster 4 weeks later. Nothing since. Iâ€ve never been asked by my doc if I got the shot, nor has it ever been recommended

In laws have gotten additional boosters because they have severely compromised systems due to comorbidities.

The people still taking the extreme precautions are nuts. The people who act like this was a nothingburger are also nuts. They are the extremes.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
The value of the vaccine for adults is debatable.  Government schools forcing children to get vaccinated for Covid is criminal.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(11-17-2022, 10:22 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: The value of the vaccine for adults is debatable.  Government schools forcing children to get vaccinated for Covid is criminal.
I agree. If I had children there wouldnâ€t be any way Iâ€d get the shot for them. My eldest got it only because he worked with a severely compromised boss and did it out of concern. My other two adult kids didnâ€t get it. Which I fully supported

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New coronavirus/vaccine discussion thread P1tchblack 2,852 77,482 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Are the covid vaccines being used to beat cancer? maize 16 188 03-08-2024, 01:23 PM
  Vaccine Study - Alzheimer's Sanitarian2 14 203 10-16-2023, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Did CIA bribe officials to parrot narrative regarding Covid? K9Buck 18 284 09-18-2023, 08:13 PM
Last Post: maize
  Is there any evidence that masks were effective against Covid? K9Buck 145 3,544 09-08-2023, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  We Have a Vaccine UPDATE: POLL ADDED NOW!! 3rdgensooner 1,394 175,985 08-10-2023, 07:38 PM
  Ya think? (Covid) K9Buck 15 237 07-29-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  TWIP: Halfway Point Edition Iowa Mels 2 84 07-01-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Is Bill Gates to blame for recent malaria cases in Florida & Texas? K9Buck 19 404 06-28-2023, 10:46 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  JP Sears parody of transgender freak teaching kindergarten K9Buck 0 79 06-10-2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: K9Buck