Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans WILL take the house
I've watched this unfold.  No matter the lead or race the dems march to win after win.  They have close to something like 20 or more straight district wins in Nevada, California, NY and AZ.  Maine has one drawn out as well.  It's looking very fishy on this.  Mail in ballots are rife for fraud.
Make America Honest Again
Now you know why mashed potato brains gave his speech last week.  

How many times do I have to say that these people are going for the gold?  They're going for total control and they will do it by any means necessary.  Anyway, now maybe the GOP will GET OFF THEIR ASS now that it is them getting screwed instead of merely the Orange Menace.  

Think about this, these are HOUSE races.  These are mere DISTRICTS.  And it takes days????   Are you effffffing kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Wake up, America!  Your nation is being stolen right out from under you!    Angry
(11-11-2022, 09:49 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Now you know why mashed potato brains gave his speech last week.  

How many times do I have to say that these people are going for the gold?  They're going for total control and they will do it by any means necessary.  Anyway, now maybe the GOP will GET OFF THEIR ASS now that it is them getting screwed instead of merely the Orange Menace.  

Think about this, these are HOUSE races.  These are mere DISTRICTS.  And it takes days????   Are you effffffing kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Wake up, America!  Your nation is being stolen right out from under you!    Angry
why do you think I 've been saying the nation will split?  It cannot continue with majority of states being rules by 16.  Look at a map.  Its almost entirely red
OBTW, it really won't matter anyway.   Nothing will get done either way in next 2 years.  BUT, H Biden escapes an investigation.   Border chief Mayorkas escapes investigation.   Biden escapes impeachment.   Markets stumblebum along.
It will matter when they successfully steal the senate as well.  If they hold onto the house by some "miracle," look out for that run-off in Georgia.  

GOP sat on its collective azz in the lead-up to 2020 while Trump was getting royally screwed.  Maybe these idiots will wake TF up now.
(11-11-2022, 10:12 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: It will matter when they successfully steal the senate as well.  If they hold onto the house by some "miracle," look out for that run-off in Georgia.  

GOP sat on its collective azz in the lead-up to 2020 while Trump was getting royally screwed.  Maybe these idiots will wake TF up now.
They won't steal Georgia.   Kemp is republican and won.   They set up tight laws.  Hell, MLB and Biden called them Jim Crow 2
So if Warnock wins this it's legit
Nevada just elected republican governor.  I'm not sold on the stealing in each loss.

Oregon and California?  Maybe so.   I'm not sold on AZ stealing anything either.  Not sold on NY stealing anything either.

When you have Steve Chabot losing and Maya Flores losing and some districts in Indiana losing it's just the way it goes
You don't hold elections like this.  It's ridiculous and undermines faith in the process.  Again, there is no reason, NONE, for a house race to take days to count.  If it's because of this mail-in sh1t, then mail in ballots need to END.   Angry
Relax, zig (and others). Republicans lead in 10 uncalled races (I'm not counting that bullshit ranked choice crap in AK, even though the two pubs combined are about 4 points over the Dem). This would be 221-214 for the Reps, which is what I called on Wednesday morning, when I noted that the Dems were ahead in most of the uncalled races (wydileie brushed off my method and preferred a coin flip method for the uncalled races). 

Anyway, the uncalled races are coming in as expected. It's gonna be tight, but the Republicans should pull this off.
It is really, really, really important the Republicans take the house, for two reasons.

1. It cuts off any new spending to be passed by Congress. 

2. It allows the investigations to begin on the Biden administration's MANY abuses of power, so the American people can see what's going on. Start issuing subpoenas and if they ignore them, throw the mother f*ckers in jail.
(11-11-2022, 10:53 PM)Beastdog Wrote: It is really, really, really important the Republicans take the house, for two reasons.

2. It allows the investigations to begin on the Biden administration's MANY abuses of power, so the American people can see what's going on. Start issuing subpoenas and if they ignore them, throw the mother f*ckers in jail.

That's funny.  Merrick Garland will not charge a single Democrat with Contempt of Congress.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(11-11-2022, 10:58 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 10:53 PM)Beastdog Wrote: It is really, really, really important the Republicans take the house, for two reasons.

That's funny.  Merrick Garland will not charge a single Democrat with Contempt of Congress.
I thought I heard they could enforce these subpoenas and get people jailed without the justice dept being needed. But I could be mistaken.
I've seen this movie too many times starting with Florida 2000.  Day by day the gap withered away with each new count.  Surprise!  All in Gore's favor.  Orange County, Ca 2018 was mentioned the other day as well.  Votes coming from the good fairy vote machine rolling in days, weeks later.  You cannot continue to have elections like this.  

The process has been destroyed by the usual suspects in the usual states/districts.  

Mashed potato brains was giving his lecture last week because he knows what is going on.  Eventually (maybe not 2022, but how much longer can this go on before all hell breaks loose?) there will be rioting and chaos if this keeps up, and guess who knows that, and guess who'll get blamed.  And guess who will ride in to save the day regarding these "domestic terrorists."

This is just getting beyond obnoxious and obvious.
(11-11-2022, 11:01 PM)Beastdog Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 10:58 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

I thought I heard they could enforce these subpoenas and get people jailed without the justice dept being needed. But I could be mistaken.

Apart from DOJ arresting them as they did Steve Bannon, which Garland will never do to Democrats, the only option is filing a lawsuit which would take years to resolve or sending the Sergeant at Arms to detain the violator which is never going to happen.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

The failure of the red wave will mean nothing if Trump supporters don't acknowledge why it's happening.
Hanging this entirely around Trumpâ€s neck is just dumb.  Plenty of reasons this didnâ€t unfold the way it was expected to.  Besides, Lake may pull it out.  Mixed bag.  Not a repudiation of anything.  Roe a big player.  Student loan forgiveness.  1-6, etc...  and yes, Trump partly too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Speaker Mike Johnson K9Buck 7 33 2 hours ago
Last Post: K9Buck
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 527 70,167 04-18-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Late Night Round table on nut house. WHO is on late night? EST zigbee 25 344 04-17-2024, 01:03 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Gallagher leaving the House Syncro 90 950 04-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Trans dude that showed off his fake tits at White House... K9Buck 2 58 03-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Of course, it's all the republicans fault. Smoothmflikethat 1 57 02-11-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level P1tchblack 75 1,877 01-24-2024, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  174 House Dems voted against barring terrorists from working for TSA zigbee 26 4,609 01-21-2024, 12:31 AM
Last Post: maize
  Leftists are claiming that Ohio Republicans want to ban contraceptives K9Buck 84 1,227 08-23-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Moron with 7 passengers flips speedboat onto house... K9Buck 5 115 07-24-2023, 09:08 AM
Last Post: dkeener67