Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pelosi's husband "violently assaulted" during home invasion
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office said Friday that her husband, Paul Pelosi, has been hospitalized after a violent assault at their San Francisco home.

Driving the news: Pelosi's spokesperson Drew Hammill said in a statement, "Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi."

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation. Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery," Hammill said.
He added that Pelosi was not in San Francisco at the time of the attack.
Why it matters: The alleged attack comes amid an uptick in threats against members of Congress and a series of security incidents over the summer.

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/28/nancy-p...on-assault
Homeless man, addict, gay lover or a Trump supporter, what's it going to be?
Probably got drunk again and fell down the steps.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

If a Trump guy it will get wall to wall coverage even though we have literally had GOP members of congress shot.  I really wonder how much of the general public even knows/remembers that.  Most recently Lee Zeldin attacked, a shooting near his home, etc...   Media crickets.  This will go wall-to-wall with a tie-in to January 6.  

If a simple home break-in?  To that I would say, the chickens are coming home...  to roost!
(10-28-2022, 08:32 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: Probably got drunk again and fell down the steps.
This is a reasonable alternative explanation. 

But just to make sure we consider all the explanations, how well did he know the Clintons?
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Gay lover spurned? Drug deal gone bad? Pelosi's don't live in a gated community? I don't believe it.

Edit: They don't live in a gated community. Very brave of them with the addicts and miscreants roaming the streets of SF these days.
I just saw a report he was hit with a hammer. The suspect is named Bob, and heâ€s a builder.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Here is a segment of an AP story.  Look at the narrative they are attempting to create.  And many morons will fall for it.

While the circumstances of the attack are unclear, the attack raises questions about the safety of members of Congress and their families as threats to lawmakers are at an all-time high almost two years after the deadly Capitol insurrection.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Several lawmakers reacted to the incident, including Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif., who tweeted that she's glad Pelosi's husband is safe. "While the motive is still unknown we know where this kind of violence is sanctioned and modeled," she said.
Maybe Pelosi and the Dems will take threats against Supreme Court Justices seriously instead of tacitly approving now.
Not to cast any doubt but just the other day, someone was caught burglarizing the campaign office of the governor of Arizona....now this, again not to cast any doubt that this happened it just seems so coincidental, and both perps were caught quickly!
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
Will they "re-fund or re-capitalize" the police now?
I think the guy they just arrested should be released immediately with no bail like most criminals there.  It just isn't fair for low income people to put up bail money.

Wasn't there just a article that said 70% of the people in SF would move if they could because of the crime that has occurred because of the lax's laws put in place by Pelosi and cronies . Or lack of enforcement.

Karma is a witch
I love Rand Paul's response.  Paraphrasing his comment,  he calls the attack disgusting and he will not celebrate the attack the way Nancy pelosi's daughter celebrated when Rand Paul was attacked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pelosi husband going to skate on DUI Syncro 103 2,628 03-27-2024, 07:07 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  If only they had a father in the home ... Hightop77 7 164 11-14-2023, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  FBI raids Chicago Bears Defensive Coordinator's home ChinaBuck 19 450 09-25-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Looks like one chicken may have come home to roost ChinaBuck 43 744 09-11-2023, 09:42 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Charissa Thompson's home robbed davebucknut 16 273 06-27-2023, 08:10 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  You can be locked out of your Smart Home's devices ChinaBuck 8 169 06-15-2023, 12:04 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  This Florida elementary school teacher is a reason for home-schooling K9Buck 130 2,335 05-23-2023, 01:55 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Idiot kept a live grenade in his home K9Buck 4 114 05-21-2023, 10:19 PM
  Meteorite crashes through roof of New Jersey home computerbuck 4 82 05-10-2023, 08:58 PM
  Newly released J6 video of Pelosi, etc., sure looks staged to me K9Buck 26 518 02-17-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes