Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“I have rich cars, play golf and fondle big-breasted women..."
Apple senior exec leaves iPhone maker after remark in viral video

The move comes after a TikTok video of the executive making a crude remark about women went viral. Bloomberg first reported Blevins' departure.

Apple Incâ€s Tony Blevins, a key player in the companyâ€s supply chain operations, is leaving the iPhone maker, the company confirmed on Thursday, without providing a reason. The move comes after a TikTok video of the executive making a crude remark about women went viral. Bloomberg first reported Blevins†departure.

In a video on TikTok published earlier this month, Blevins can be heard saying, “I have rich cars, play golf and fondle big-breasted women, but I take weekends and major holidays off” in response to a question on what he did for a living.

Blevins had been approached by TikTok content creator Daniel Mac at a car show as part of a video series in which Mac asks owners of expensive cars their occupations.

Both Mac and Blevins†companion in a Mercedes sports car were laughing as Blevins spoke off the cuff while exiting the car. Bloomberg reported that Blevins appeared to be referencing a nearly identical line spoken by the main character in the 1981 film “Arthur.”

https://indianexpress.com/article/techno...o-8182310/
Good thing we donâ€t live in a theocracy, eh pitch? Cause thatâ€d be awful restrictive. Good thing we are getting rid of religion!

We have become a nation of fools.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Rediculous
(09-30-2022, 11:43 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Good thing we donâ€t live in a theocracy, eh pitch?  Cause thatâ€d be awful restrictive. Good thing we are getting rid of religion!

You and Scarlett are incorporating religion in some interesting places today.  Any kind of dogmatism can be dangerous, not just the dogmatism based on the fear of eternal damnation.  Smile

I think the natural reaction is to label this as cancel culture.  I have a hard time blaming Apple for, presumably, forcing this guy out.  I'm not sure I'd want a senior exec at my multi-billion dollar company that makes such poor decisions in public.
Wokeness is the new religion and pitch could be their pope.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(09-30-2022, 12:02 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 11:43 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Good thing we donâ€t live in a theocracy, eh pitch?  Cause thatâ€d be awful restrictive. Good thing we are getting rid of religion!

You and Scarlett are incorporating religion in some interesting places today.  Any kind of dogmatism can be dangerous, not just the dogmatism based on the fear of eternal damnation.  Smile

I think the natural reaction is to label this as cancel culture.  I have a hard time blaming Apple for, presumably, forcing this guy out.  I'm not sure I'd want a senior exec at my multi-billion dollar company that makes such poor decisions in public.
People are created to worship. To have a structure of acceptance and not. Itâ€s genetic. 

just because you eliminate religion doesnâ€t mean it goes away. It just gets replaced

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
So a guy has to lose his job over some silly comment like that. Weird times. Everything goes but when it comes to randy male heterosexuals it's the Victorian Era all over. Apparently the guy was good at his job. But that doesn't count for much these days.
Ridiculous. Glad I am enriching Samsung, and not Apple.
I drive truck.
I doubt there's any polling, but I suspect a decent percentage of Apple's customer base is some combination of hipster/woke/far Left/Feminist.
Who doesn't like Boobs? and Fast Cars?

Guess if you like things that ( former) red blooded american men like you are a enemy of the State now.

Got no problem with the guy or what he said as i type on my Apple Computer while talking on my Apple Phone.

But then again i'm not Gay , White Liberal

And Golf is just a good reason to Day Drink
(09-30-2022, 03:05 PM)TcSoup Wrote: Who doesn't like Boobs?  and Fast Cars? 

Guess if you like things that ( former) red blooded american men like you are a enemy of the State now.

Got no problem with the guy or what he said as i type on my Apple Computer while talking on my Apple Phone.

But then again i'm not Gay , White Liberal

And Golf is just a good reason to Day Drink

[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-30-2022, 02:26 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: I doubt there's any polling, but I suspect a decent percentage of Apple's customer base is some combination of hipster/woke/far Left/Feminist.

That would make you one of their top fans.
(09-30-2022, 03:37 PM)maize Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 02:26 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: I doubt there's any polling, but I suspect a decent percentage of Apple's customer base is some combination of hipster/woke/far Left/Feminist.

That would make you one of their top fans.

[Image: giphy.gif]

We are a nation of fundamentalists? Fools come in many varieties, from the atheistic to the theocratic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women can do anything a man can do ChinaBuck 2 60 02-03-2024, 05:05 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Word Play ChinaBuck 0 41 01-31-2024, 04:30 AM
  It's obvious that women shouldn't vote or hold leadership positions K9Buck 17 254 01-26-2024, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  California Town Proposes Ban on Pride, Black and Women’s History Celebrations Hightop77 6 121 01-03-2024, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Seth Rich BigDroppa 137 8,403 11-30-2023, 01:12 AM
Last Post: maize
  Today is Real Women’s Day ChinaBuck 4 93 10-10-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: unc4corners
  This "Jack-in-the-Box" employee doesn't play! K9Buck 15 281 09-27-2023, 09:07 PM
  Ladies Golf Longest Drive Competition ChinaBuck 2 109 09-21-2023, 08:01 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Rich Men North of Richmond Syncro 44 714 09-07-2023, 05:20 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Even obese white women are getting brazen in California K9Buck 29 532 08-29-2023, 10:28 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack