Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he to blame?
I say no. She was belligerent and thought she could get away with a punch, because she's a woman. You out your hands on someone, it's "game on."

WATCH: Spirit Airlines Agent Suspended After Heated Brawl with Woman at Dallas Fort Worth Airport https://www.breitbart.com/local/2022/08/...h-airport/
https://twitter.com/dtxdaily/status/1557...13184?s=20&t=jC1Ht7s9IYqiKFjibRjLsQ
That woman needs a butt whooping.   No reason to strike him in the face.
Make America Honest Again
Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
(08-13-2022, 07:15 PM)zigbee Wrote: That woman needs a butt whooping.   No reason to strike him in the face.

I knew this day was inevitable with a generation of girls growing up watching girl power nonsense.  You just see these incidences more and more these days, and yeah the 24/7/365 media world we live in plays a role, but this isn't 1955 anymore either (where girls had more sense).  I gave my daughter the talk a few months back, and it wasn't about sex, it was about males having the ability to kill her with their bare hands.  No you don't have to kiss their azz, but don't run your mouth like a damn fool either.  A young male snaps, and anything can happen.  Look, I'm 6' and 205lbs.  About as average as it gets, but I'm not dumb enough to be kicking it off with a 6'7", 270lb dude either.  

A woman striking a man is just stupid on so many levels.
The guy and the chick both acted like absolute morons. What were the guys with collage-type shirts with symbols on them wearing? You can see both right at the end.
Why can't people just say their piece and be done with it?  Dude made his point (after the girl smacked him).  Girl was probably crapping her pants.  He should've then just let it go.  You're not proving anything by pursuing her and then beating her azz.  Ya made your point.  The girl was scared sh1tless.  

Then there was the white knight running in.  It was fine to break it up and keep him away from the girl, but then to start jawing at the dude to come at you instead?  Embarrassing.
Come on.  He probably initiated the physical part blocking her with the chest push.  She tapped him with a mild slap.  That in no way justified him going nuts and wanting to do physical harm to her.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

I still need to watch the video, but having had retail experience, Iâ€m aware firsthand how some customers immediately try to be confrontational. Case in point. When we were kids our summer job was to raise veggies and sell them at a roadside stand. Some fat lady with a cig hanging out of her mouth immediately claims we sell low quality and starts to remove the tomatoes at the top of the 10 lb. basket to prove that the tomatoes at the top were the only good ones and those at the bottom were inferior. She quickly learned otherwise. Called me a little focker several times during the process. Eleven year old polite me says, No, maâ€am, they are all good. Her delightful and politeful response was, Look, shithead, do not call me that, do I look like Iâ€m 60? She then said, thatâ€s not 10 lbs, I put it on the scale, it was almost 11 lbs. Told me I had a broken scale because she knows what 10 lbs looks like. Then shortly told me our prices were outrageous. In 1968 we were selling 10 lb baskets for, $1.00. She threw down two quarters, picked up a basket, got in her car and left. But she did also throw her cig butt at our driveway as she left. So we got that as a parting gift.
So year, I got quite the lesson in customer behavior at at an early age.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
My experience in working at JC Penney was equally enlightening.

Dave has been in sales a long time, I bet he has some good stories.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(08-13-2022, 07:31 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 07:15 PM)zigbee Wrote: That woman needs a butt whooping.   No reason to strike him in the face.

I knew this day was inevitable with a generation of girls growing up watching girl power nonsense.  You just see these incidences more and more these days, and yeah the 24/7/365 media world we live in plays a role, but this isn't 1955 anymore either (where girls had more sense).  I gave my daughter the talk a few months back, and it wasn't about sex, it was about males having the ability to kill her with their bare hands.  No you don't have to kiss their azz, but don't run your mouth like a damn fool either.  A young male snaps, and anything can happen.  Look, I'm 6' and 205lbs.  About as average as it gets, but I'm not dumb enough to be kicking it off with a 6'7", 270lb dude either.  

A woman striking a man is just stupid on so many levels.
I run into any number of women who say they can take care of themselves , etc.. No they cannot. I try to talk sense into them. The most athletic toughest women I've ever known I would likely put in their grave without busting a sweat and I'm nothing as a dude. Many of them just don't get it and won't listen. That guy was very out of shape and very effeminate and she was out of there when he threw that girly punch. If they were alone she would've been stomped. 
Obviously she was the main issue and the one most in the wrong but as an adult male you need a lot better control of your temper than that. What should've happened is she gets arrested and can't fly anymore with that airline. The only time you swing on a woman is if she has a weapon.
She deserved it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blame Donald Trump thread zigbee 6 83 03-22-2024, 05:06 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Mayor finds who is to blame for the Chicago car theft problem ChinaBuck 1 92 08-26-2023, 06:51 AM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Can you really blame her? P1tchblack 1 64 08-24-2023, 06:14 PM
Last Post: unc4corners
  Is Bill Gates to blame for recent malaria cases in Florida & Texas? K9Buck 19 404 06-28-2023, 10:46 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Who is to blame? She or them? zigbee 4 116 03-02-2023, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Yes, you CAN blame Biden for higher gas prices K9Buck 5 202 07-07-2022, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  GOP to blame for 270 K dead from COVID? zigbee 2 803 12-01-2020, 09:28 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Prophecy Alert: "Russia, Turkey, Iran Blame Israel" (Gog and MaGog) computerbuck 0 411 07-03-2020, 09:38 AM
Last Post: computerbuck
  Can't really blame this kid for not pulling over until he got somewhere safe P1tchblack 38 3,529 05-28-2020, 03:55 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  NY, Cuomo can look into the mirror and blame themselves zigbee 1 452 04-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Last Post: AlumneyeJ93