Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckWe have another Darwin candidate!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...video.html

This is the extraordinary moment a man accidentally set himself ablaze after lighting a cigarette at a petrol station.

CCTV footage from the city of Chelyabinsk in west-central Russia shows the man idly filling his tank before taking out a lighter.

Seconds later he bursts into flames.

As a curious passerby watches on, the man is seen running back and forth in panic before his car also erupts into flames.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
This is why we must put warning stickers on everything. Otherwise people just think itâ€s ok to light up while pumping gas.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
At the Chevron by my house I followed a guy in and he stops at the near pump in front of me and far enough out I can't go around to the next pump. Ahole. So I back up go around to the other side. He starts pumping and while holding the pump handle lights up a cigarette with his free hand. I got back in and drove to the other side of the gas station. He looked to be in his forties and I had to wonder how he managed to survive that long.
(08-01-2022, 01:29 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: At the Chevron by my house I followed a guy in and he stops at the near pump in front of me and far enough out I can't go around to the next pump. Ahole. So I back up go around to the other side. He starts pumping and while holding the pump handle lights up a cigarette with his free hand. I got back in and drove to the other side of the gas station. He looked to be in his forties and I had to wonder how he managed to survive that long.

What a moron!  Isn't that a crime?
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(08-01-2022, 02:16 PM)K9Buck Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 01:29 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: At the Chevron by my house I followed a guy in and he stops at the near pump in front of me and far enough out I can't go around to the next pump. Ahole. So I back up go around to the other side. He starts pumping and while holding the pump handle lights up a cigarette with his free hand. I got back in and drove to the other side of the gas station. He looked to be in his forties and I had to wonder how he managed to survive that long.

What a moron!  Isn't that a crime?
I dunno actually. Criminally stupid. He just seemed to be one of those people going through life with their head up their butt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 Darwin Awards thread… stxbuck 1 63 01-10-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Let's Face Reality, Trump is the candidate ChinaBuck 2 77 09-03-2023, 04:33 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Does anyone here believe that the GOP candidate can win Pa. in 24'? K9Buck 49 794 06-13-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Republican candidate's wife arrested P1tchblack 53 1,007 01-16-2023, 01:11 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Darwin Award-Hurricane Ian edition stxbuck 4 154 10-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Black senate candidate says they must "treat whites like ****" K9Buck 24 554 09-09-2022, 09:39 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  I will double-down and say again that NO GOP candidate will win presidency in 24' K9Buck 32 501 08-24-2022, 07:51 PM
  Lee Zeldin, (R) candidate for NY Gov attacked Syncro 42 819 07-23-2022, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  GOP POTUS candidate 2024, Trump, DeSantis, or another? Please vote here! K9Buck 25 831 02-02-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Father of the Year candidate TakeThePoints 5 1,039 06-02-2021, 02:58 PM