Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Zeldin, (R) candidate for NY Gov attacked
Seems only one side is actually getting physically attacked and target of attempted murder these days.  It's almost like the awful lies and ugly rhetoric told to Democratic lemmings really does have an effect.  This could have been a hell of a lot worse if not for very quick action of others.

Time to ban assault knives!

video toward bottom of link

"A man armed with a knife jumped on stage and attacked New York Republican nominee for governor Rep. Lee Zeldin during an outdoor campaign rally in the Rochester suburb of Perinton Thursday night. The man reportedly wrestled with Zeldin but was subdued by someone else at the rally. Zeldin was not hurt in the attack and finished his speech."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07...ech-video/
I look for attacks and assassination attempts on conservatives to increase.  The government and the DOJ is practically encouraging them by their refusal to deal with things like the illegal SC Justice protests and other attacks from Leftists.  Country spiraling out of control.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

[Image: FYPRWrbXkAIP5-i?format=jpg&name=medium]

Quote:quote:

Kathy Hochul
@KathyHochul
· 1h

My team has informed me about the incident at Lee Zeldin's campaign event tonight. Relieved to hear that Congressman Zeldin was not injured and that the suspect is in custody. I condemn this violent behavior in the strongest terms possible — it has no place in New York.

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck

You emailed a schedule to your lunatic supporters of where heâ€d be. Donâ€t you pretend to care about @leezeldin now!

They are literally demonizing and working to criminalize their political opposition
A man who allegedly attacked Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., with a sharp object at a campaign stop in Perinton, New York, Thursday evening was charged with a felony and released from custody within hours of his arrest, the Monroe County Sheriffâ€s Department said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alleged-lee-z...-predicted
(07-22-2022, 08:48 AM)maize Wrote: was charged with a felony and released from custody within hours of his arrest, the Monroe County Sheriffâ€s Department said

WOW.

I shouldn't be surprised, but I kind of am...
The left is following the propaganda playbook to a T.

Demonize the opposition.
Make your constituents think that they're evil and irredeemable.
They send them the addresses for where they're going to be.

They know a few fringe types will make attempts on their lives, they secretly hope for it, and when it happens they pretend to be outraged.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(07-22-2022, 08:51 AM)Syncro Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 08:48 AM)maize Wrote: was charged with a felony and released from custody within hours of his arrest, the Monroe County Sheriffâ€s Department said

WOW.

And no bail too.

"Own recognizance"
(07-22-2022, 10:08 AM)maize Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 08:51 AM)Syncro Wrote:

WOW.

And no bail too.

"Own recognizance"
And Lee Zeldin predicted he would be released before it happened.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
apparently the attacker was a military vet... and drunk.
(07-22-2022, 10:33 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: apparently the attacker was a military vet... and drunk.

Absolutely nobody here is surprised you rush to make excuses for him
(07-22-2022, 07:52 AM)maize Wrote: [Image: FYPRWrbXkAIP5-i?format=jpg&name=medium]

Kathy Hochul
@KathyHochul
· 1h

My team has informed me about the incident at Lee Zeldin's campaign event tonight. Relieved to hear that Congressman Zeldin was not injured and that the suspect is in custody. I condemn this violent behavior in the strongest terms possible — it has no place in New York.

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck

You emailed a schedule to your lunatic supporters of where heâ€d be. Donâ€t you pretend to care about @leezeldin now!

Apparently Robby Starbuck doesn't understand how campaign events work.  If the campaigner didn't make dates, times and locations publicly available, nobody would show up.
Not really a knife. More like stabby brass knuckles
(07-22-2022, 10:43 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 07:52 AM)maize Wrote: [Image: FYPRWrbXkAIP5-i?format=jpg&name=medium]

Kathy Hochul
@KathyHochul
· 1h

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck

Apparently Robby Starbuck doesn't understand how campaign events work.  If the campaigner didn't make dates, times and locations publicly available, nobody would show up.
She's a FOS leftist. The suspect isn't in custody. The left wants GOP candidates killed. And New York leftists definitely condone violent behavior.  That's why the suspect isn't in custody.
(07-22-2022, 11:26 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 10:43 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Kathy Hochul
@KathyHochul
· 1h

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck

She's a FOS leftist. The suspect isn't in custody. The left wants GOP candidates killed. And New York leftists definitely condone violent behavior.  That's why the suspect isn't in custody.

Great feedback, Dave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alleged Afghan rapist attacked by father of victim K9Buck 5 116 01-29-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Smoothmflikethat
  Let's Face Reality, Trump is the candidate ChinaBuck 2 77 09-03-2023, 04:33 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Syrian refugee attacked cops K9Buck 6 121 07-29-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Does anyone here believe that the GOP candidate can win Pa. in 24'? K9Buck 49 794 06-13-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Republican candidate's wife arrested P1tchblack 53 1,007 01-16-2023, 01:11 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Black senate candidate says they must "treat whites like ****" K9Buck 24 554 09-09-2022, 09:39 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  I will double-down and say again that NO GOP candidate will win presidency in 24' K9Buck 32 502 08-24-2022, 07:51 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  We have another Darwin candidate! K9Buck 4 186 08-01-2022, 04:21 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Woman ignores warnings, gets attacked by momma seal K9Buck 3 235 07-25-2022, 08:21 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Crazy! Dude attacked cop with an ax! K9Buck 5 449 06-19-2022, 01:00 PM
Last Post: davebucknut