Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BonebuckMilitary recruit numbers are really bad.
The Vaccine mandate is killing the numbers.

Every liberal website will tell you they are falling short of targets. The main reason is 18 year olds refuse to get vaccinated and the fact the USA armed forces released over 100K from Reserves to Marines due to not taking vaccination.

***** LIBERALS are running our military!!!!!
Canâ€t we just focus on whatâ€s really important here instead of getting all hyperbolic? Yeah, there are fewer recruits, but the ones they are getting know how critical it is to use the right pronoun.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(07-20-2022, 09:10 PM)Bonebuck Wrote: The Vaccine mandate is killing the numbers.

LIBERALS are running our military!!!!!

Infrequent poster here Bone, but want to push back somewhat.

Liberals aren't running our military imho, and the term "liberal" needs to stop being applied to the left, and to the establishment uniparty.  Eg, a core value of classical liberalism is free speech, but we live in a country where speech is persecuted by media propagandists, the government, the military and its industry, and a lot of other institutions like schools, entertainment, uber-rich elites, and major corporations all colluding together to suppress dissent.  I think what you are referring to is authoritarian fascism- the partnership of government (including the military) and unrestrained corporatism.  More broadly, you could call it progressive, left, or Marxist extremism allied with the corrupted American institutions listed above.

Also, this is just my conjecture, but I don't think the vaccine mandate is the problem with recruiting.  The younger folks- who don't need a vaccine- are all enthusiastically vaccinated.  It's interesting, because the Millennials and Gen Z hate America for what it used to represent, which are values I hold dear... liberty, individualism, and meritocracy.  And I now hate America because those values have been obliterated in all of its institutions- it's unrecognizable to me now.  So who is left that would want to put their life on the line for this country?
(07-20-2022, 09:31 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Canâ€t we just focus on whatâ€s really important here instead of getting all hyperbolic? Yeah, there are fewer recruits, but the ones they are getting know how critical it is to use the right pronoun.

That's much more succinctly said than my rant lol
(07-20-2022, 10:07 PM)TRT25_ Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 09:31 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Canâ€t we just focus on whatâ€s really important here instead of getting all hyperbolic? Yeah, there are fewer recruits, but the ones they are getting know how critical it is to use the right pronoun.

CB is a gentleman and a scholar.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(07-20-2022, 10:44 PM)davebucknut Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 10:07 PM)TRT25_ Wrote:

CB is a gentleman and a scholar.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

They are indeed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember when leftists said it was illegal for Trump to use military in police roles? K9Buck 2 50 03-07-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  The detestable far-right nutcase Matt Gaetz thinks that the 8,600 military members... K9Buck 4 63 03-07-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  People don't listen, stay out of areas with large numbers of blacks K9Buck 28 414 01-05-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Woke Civic Religion of the US Military and State Department ChinaBuck 2 99 06-21-2023, 07:06 AM
  Military spending Alabuckeye 10 221 06-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Fox News evening talking heads ALL lose significant numbers of viewers K9Buck 20 285 05-01-2023, 09:01 AM
  Did Joe Biden dismiss the UK PM in order to greet a military officer? K9Buck 3 99 04-13-2023, 06:25 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  US military not making recruitment numbers. It's concerning zigbee 22 480 03-26-2023, 08:23 PM
  Biden Regime to piss away $63 million to rename military bases K9Buck 2 99 10-07-2022, 04:36 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  California teachers caught trying to recruit kids to be queers zigbee 38 3,064 10-05-2022, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Blinky