Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romans 5:18 (all people saved?)
18 Therefore, as one trespass[f] led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness[g] leads to justification and life for (AF)all men.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
I appreciate that you're trying to get me out of hell  Smile, but Paul is just talking about how Adam basically screwed us all with his indiscretion and God's grace/ Jesus sacrifice... Or one act of righteousness, allows us to be saved... If we believe in God/Jesus, are "baptized", etc

I'm still going to burn in hell! Angel
I guess I translate that verse to mean that Jesus died for the sins of those that will follow him. So it's open to everyone but many will reject him along with their own salvation. I do NOT believe in universal salvation as the Bible is very clear that we must follow and obey God.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(07-07-2022, 07:47 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: I appreciate that you're trying to get me out of hell  Smile, but Paul is just talking about how Adam basically screwed us all with his indiscretion and God's grace/ Jesus sacrifice... Or one act of righteousness, allows us to be saved... If we believe in God/Jesus, are "baptized", etc

Well, you don't actually believe that such a place exists, correct?

- Benito Mussolini
(07-10-2022, 10:56 AM)K9Buck Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 07:47 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: I appreciate that you're trying to get me out of hell  Smile, but Paul is just talking about how Adam basically screwed us all with his indiscretion and God's grace/ Jesus sacrifice... Or one act of righteousness, allows us to be saved... If we believe in God/Jesus, are "baptized", etc

Well, you don't actually believe that such a place exists, correct?

No, of course not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I ask nicely, will Jesus let me help him to torture the bad people in Hell? K9Buck 8 132 06-17-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  The Jew hatred of Christ and His people has no end ... Hightop77 62 1,604 11-23-2022, 07:29 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  God gives vision to his people and blindness to those who reject him K9Buck 0 103 09-26-2022, 12:00 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  These are Godless, demonic people K9Buck 0 169 03-09-2022, 03:11 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Will any unbelievers be saved at the Great White Throne Judgment? K9Buck 3 271 02-20-2022, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Orbit1
  Once saved always saved unc4corners 15 1,040 12-02-2021, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye