Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is going on in Arizona?
The sentencing of San Luis ballot Mule, Gadsden Elementary School District Board Member, and Ex-Mayor of San Luis Guillermina Fuentes was pushed back one week after a new video showed Fuentes actually forging the signatures on ballots before turning them in. It seems that Arizona AG Mark Brnovich edited the video he gave to prosecutors that cut out the part where she was forging ballots.

Then, GOP candidate for Arizona governor, Kari Lake released the unedited video and the judge moved sentencing from June 30th to July 7th.
The ballot harvesting and forgery in Yuma County was well organized and corrupt AG Brnovich received the video after the primary election in 2020, but before the general election, but he did not bring charges until December for some strange reason. Or maybe not so strange. The good news is that his dirty dealing has caught up with him and his campaign for the US Senate went from his leading by 15 points to where it is today. Losing by 14. His political career is now dead.
Fuentes got off with a slap on the wrist because the prosecutors failed to prove forgery and conspiracy. Despite having video evidence of Fuentes sealing envelopes to be trafficked and forging signatures, for some reason, the prosecutors decided not to show it.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, it appears that the Attorney General doctored the footage he was given and redacted the part where Fuentes forged ballot signatures. The full unredacted clip was recently revealed by Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake and others at Jovan Hutton Pulitzerâ€s Kinematic Artifact Detection analysis presentation in Arizona.

The prosecutors had this footage BEFORE the 2020 General Election but did nothing about it.
https://djhjmedia.com/steven/after-new-f...d-forward/
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
What is going on in Arizona?

goat rodeo
[goht roh-dee-oh]

WHAT DOES GOAT RODEO MEAN?
A goat rodeo is a slang term for something going totally, unbelievably, disastrously wrong, and thereâ€s nothing left to do but to sit back and watch the trainwreck.
So Bernovich, the darling of the right in Az, is video editing out clips of voter fraud?  Huh????   Is this just a possible case of CYA at play?  

Iâ€m with Pitch.  Pick your goat and sit back and have a beer
Am I reading the article correctly that these ballots in question were primary ballots? It happened before the general election

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(07-06-2022, 03:49 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Am I reading the article correctly that these ballots in question were primary ballots?  It happened before the general election

Not sure.  Kind of fuzzy there.  He received the video after the primary but before the general.  Could be either here.    Confused
But, but, but....Voter fraud, like, never happens. That's what Bitchblack told me!
Looks like a sort of made up non story by Gateway Pundit. Which isn't surprising. He didn't back the stolen election narrative so the far right is after him. Absolutely no indication he held anything back going after the lady and no connection between sentencing and any video.
(07-06-2022, 02:41 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: What is going on in Arizona?

goat rodeo
[goht roh-dee-oh]

A goat rodeo is a slang term for something going totally, unbelievably, disastrously wrong, and thereâ€s nothing left to do but to sit back and watch the trainwreck.
And I get to watch multiple goat rodeos by you daily. Itâ€s entertaining in its own way.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(07-06-2022, 05:16 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 02:41 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: What is going on in Arizona?

goat rodeo
[goht roh-dee-oh]

And I get to watch multiple goat rodeos by you daily. Itâ€s entertaining in its own way.
Great point.  I guess he does share a commonality with 3Vfail in that regard.  Who would have thought that?
Make America Honest Again
'This is all an act': Arizona's GOP governor slams Trump-backed Kari Lake

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday morning, Gov. Doug Ducey (R-AZ) trashed Donald Trump hand-selected pick to replace him while speaking with host Dana Bash.

According to the Arizona Republican, voters in his state see through former television anchor Kari Lake's sudden conversion to Trumpism as opportunism.

"Well, the names on the ballot are Karrin Robson and Kari Lake," Ducey began. "Robson is the real conservative, she's the real deal, she started her career working for Ronald Reagan, she's pro-gun, pro-life. she's the mother of four. She's been a community leader and a successful business person and I think Karrin Taylor Robson will be the best person to be a fresh, new leader for the state of Arizona."

Turning to Lake he added, "Her opponent, on the other hand, bears no resemblance. Her campaign or even her personal interactions with me to anything she's done over the past 30 years. This is all an act. She's been putting on a show for some time now and we'll see if the voters of Arizona buy it."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-kari-lake-2657684100/
(07-18-2022, 12:22 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: 'This is all an act': Arizona's GOP governor slams Trump-backed Kari Lake

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday morning, Gov. Doug Ducey (R-AZ) trashed Donald Trump hand-selected pick to replace him while speaking with host Dana Bash.

According to the Arizona Republican, voters in his state see through former television anchor Kari Lake's sudden conversion to Trumpism as opportunism.

"Well, the names on the ballot are Karrin Robson and Kari Lake," Ducey began. "Robson is the real conservative, she's the real deal, she started her career working for Ronald Reagan, she's pro-gun, pro-life. she's the mother of four. She's been a community leader and a successful business person and I think Karrin Taylor Robson will be the best person to be a fresh, new leader for the state of Arizona."

Turning to Lake he added, "Her opponent, on the other hand, bears no resemblance. Her campaign or even her personal interactions with me to anything she's done over the past 30 years. This is all an act. She's been putting on a show for some time now and we'll see if the voters of Arizona buy it."

For whom are you voting?
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(07-18-2022, 12:40 AM)K9Buck Wrote:
(07-18-2022, 12:22 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: 'This is all an act': Arizona's GOP governor slams Trump-backed Kari Lake

For whom are you voting?

Not sure yet.  I'm actually more concerned about the Secretary of State opening, which has 2-3 "Big Lie" believers running.
Who knows what is really going on there?  This is just more of the destabilization that occurs when you have hundreds of thousands of illegals in a state combined with a political party that wants to cheat to win elections.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Robson is the easy pick. Lake is an idiot and an opportunist who isn't really a conservative. She thinks switching suddenly from liberal to MAGA will win her the nomination. It might.
Mike Pence is going right after Donald Trump in Arizona

Mike Pence seems to have decided that the only way past Donald Trump is through Donald Trump.

Unlike many of Trump's would-be 2024 challengers, his former vice president is issuing a direct challenge by endorsing against him in critical races in states that were hotly contested in 2020.

Pence's latest move is an endorsement of Republican Karrin Taylor Robson in the Arizona governor's race.

"As Arizona Democrats pursue the reckless Biden-Harris agenda, Karrin Taylor Robson is the only candidate for Governor that will keep Arizona's border secure and streets safe, empower parents and create great schools, and promote conservative values," Pence said in a statement announcing the endorsement. (Robson has also been endorsed by outgoing Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey, who has drawn Trump's ire for his refusal to overturn the 2020 election results in the state.)

That move puts Pence in direct opposition to Trump, who is supporting former local TV anchor Kari Lake in the state's August 2 primary. "Few can take on the Fake News Media like Kari," Trump said in announcing his endorsement last fall.

Lake has been one of the highest-profile backers of Trump's false election fraud claims. She has gone as far as to say it is "disqualifying" that Robson does not believe the election was stolen from Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/18/politics/...index.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Arizona hiking zigbee 177 2,995 07-08-2023, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Why can't Arizona or Nevada count votes? maize 73 1,204 11-11-2022, 05:34 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  In other Arizona news... P1tchblack 1 90 11-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Arizona passed a law barring video recording within 8 feet of law enforcement P1tchblack 6 177 08-24-2022, 11:33 AM
Last Post: wydileie
  July 16, 2021 Arizona Election Update K9Buck 533 26,783 08-01-2022, 08:36 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  What's really happening in Arizona. 3rdgensooner 2 171 07-18-2022, 10:20 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Arizona 4th Congressional District with KKK in ad? Beastdog 9 273 07-06-2022, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Bonebuck
  very Christian of Arizona Democratic Party TcSoup 30 1,188 01-23-2022, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Arizona lunatic tased, stabs himself Syncro 3 379 12-01-2021, 12:37 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Nikola Motor to bring 1000 of jobs to Arizona in July zigbee 43 6,089 07-29-2021, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Hightop77