Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Random Comments that don't warrant a thread
I might be posting a lot in this new thread....Maize is going to love it!

So our office door lock has facial recognition and they just did a software update today that bings out a common doorbell sound when it opens the door. So, coming back from lunch with a couple of my colleagues, the system sees me, the tone sounds and hearing it for the first time, I say Ding Dong very loudly. Both of my colleagues look at me in surprise, then it hit me. one is named Ding, and the other Dong.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Big Grin
Why is it that the same people that claim the science is settled on man made climate change canâ€t differentiate between males and females?  Hasnâ€t that science been settled since like, well...   always?   Confused
(07-04-2022, 02:12 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Why is it that the same people that claim the science is settled on man made climate change canâ€t differentiate between males and females?  Hasnâ€t that science been settled since like, well...   always?   Confused
In the future, people are going to look back at this like we now look at the products that were sold 90-100 years for their health benefits that included radium. What in the Hell were people thinking back then?
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(07-04-2022, 02:12 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Why is it that the same people that claim the science is settled on man made climate change canâ€t differentiate between males and females?  Hasnâ€t that science been settled since like, well...   always?   Confused

Hey man, don't sh*t on our rockstars [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fqctop.com%2Fwp-content%...f=1&nofb=1]

Wait until Maury Povich has a show where he states "You are the mother".
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Why are militant *lesbians* so militantly pro choice?  [Image: emoji848.png]
(07-04-2022, 12:57 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: I might be posting a lot in this new thread....Maize is going to love it!

So our office door lock has facial recognition and they just did a software update today that bings out a common doorbell sound when it opens the door. So, coming back from lunch with a couple of my colleagues, the system sees me, the tone sounds and hearing it for the first time, I say Ding Dong very loudly. Both of my colleagues look at me in surprise, then it hit me. one is named Ding, and the other Dong.

When it sounds like this, it might be time to retire.  Big Grin

(07-04-2022, 09:57 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Why are militant *lesbians* so militantly pro choice?  [Image: emoji848.png]

I'd guess that they are just trying to remain relevant any way possible.  Even when it does not concern or affect them in any way.   Always gotta be bitching about something.
(07-04-2022, 09:57 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Why are militant *lesbians* so militantly pro choice?  [Image: emoji848.png]

Have to keep total control of abortion. No other opinions allowed. This is why I don't get into discussions about abortions. As a dude I was removed from the discussion decades ago, so when broads all of a sudden are demanding men stand up for abortions I laugh. For decades I was told I have no say because I'm a dude, but now, they demand I stand up for something they never allowed my having a say. That is the logic of the female brain. No capacity to be reasonable or realistic just demanding and selfish.
Yeah, the irrational takes on the topic can make your head spin sometimes.  My favorites are the ones where they claim abortions save lives.  Someone did a focus group.
(07-04-2022, 10:25 AM)lrrps21 Wrote:

Have to keep total control of abortion. No other opinions allowed. This is why I don't get into discussions about abortions. As a dude I was removed from the discussion decades ago, so when broads all of a sudden are demanding men stand up for abortions I laugh. For decades I was told I have no say because I'm a dude, but now, they demand I stand up for something they never allowed my having a say. That is the logic of the female brain. No capacity to be reasonable or realistic just demanding and selfish.

This I agree with. Countless Facebook posts calling out men for being silent. When I grow a uterus, Iâ€ll grow an opinion.
It works both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gotta try the new Arbyâ€s Wagyu burger soon.
Since I went down the lesbian track:  why are some women attracted to the dykey looking ones?  If you're a homosexual woman, wouldn't you be attracted to a woman that looks more like, you know...  a woman?  I mean if you're going to go the hideous beast route why not just go all the way and date men?   Confused
(07-04-2022, 10:33 AM)stxbuck Wrote: I gotta try the new Arbyâ€s Wagyu burger soon.

Meh.

Don't get me wrong, it's good, but I'm not seeing the "exclusive cut of beef" angle to it...  at all.  It's a friggin hamburger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REDS 2024 baseball thread zigbee 768 4,574 6 hours ago
Last Post: davebucknut
  DEI/AA/etc. BS thread maize 114 1,951 8 hours ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  2024 Polling Thread ChinaBuck 82 637 11 hours ago
Last Post: zigbee
  NHL/Hockey thread maize 103 934 11 hours ago
Last Post: Blinky
  The Official Tranny Thread (formerly re: Bud Light) ChinaBuck 1,183 21,513 Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 84 1,003 Yesterday, 10:50 AM
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 527 70,167 04-18-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  PGA/LIV, thread. Masters week maize 222 2,962 04-17-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Illegal immigration/asylum/border related thread maize 527 7,884 04-15-2024, 10:05 PM
  General CFB Thread maize 1,775 29,407 04-13-2024, 09:49 AM