Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive frame of mind goes long way to fruitful outcomes. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convicted of starving kid to death from vegetables
Vegan Florida mother convicted of starving toddler to death with strict raw fruits, vegetables diet

Vegan mother Sheila O'Leary fed her child only raw fruits, vegetables and breast milk

[Image: Sheila-OLeary-mugshot.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

A vegan mother is facing life in prison for murdering her 18-month-old child who starved to death on a strict raw fruit and vegetable diet.

A Florida jury convicted Sheila Oâ€Leary, 39, on Wednesday of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter, child abuse and two counts of child neglect in the death of her son, Ezra.

Ezra weighed 17 pounds – seven pounds below average – when he died in his sleep in 2019.

Following Ezraâ€s death, Sheila and her husband, Ryan, told authorities that the family followed a strict vegan diet limited to "only raw fruits and vegetables" and "breast milk," according to News Press.

At the time of Ezraâ€s death, their three other children – all under the age of 11 – were suffering from malnutrition and dehydration.

Oâ€Leary told detectives that her son did not eat for a week and that he was "having trouble sleeping the night prior to his death."

During the Lee County trial on Wednesday, prosecutor Francine Donnorummo, special victims unit chief at the state attorney's office, used Oâ€Learyâ€s Google searches at the time Ezraâ€s health declined as evidence against her.

Donnorummo emphasized Ezraâ€s condition was chronic as Oâ€Leary failed to provide her child with food and health care, according to News Press.

"This was a thought-out, planned course of action," Donnorummo said. "Ignorance is not a defense in this case."

Defense attorney Lee Hollander then addressed the jury, showing photos of Sheila and Ezra.

"Does that look like a mom who wants to kill her kid?" Hollander asked. "Just because it happened doesnâ€t mean she committed a crime."

In closing arguments, co-prosecutor Sara Miller, an assistant state attorney, addressed jurors and indicated the crime was not that Ezra died in his sleep, but that Oâ€Leary refused to get her child medical help.

"She chose to disregard Ezra's suffering," Miller said.

Sheila O'Leary faces sentencing later this month.

Ryan Oâ€Leary, 33, was indicted on the same charges and is expected to stand trial later this year.
Make America Honest Again
Whoa. She's the queen of crazy eyes. I looked once at that picture and I'm still scared. This a huge societal fail to allow that to happen. You don't kill a kid overnight like that.
So, nobody reads my posts. I posted the cruise brawl story and this one in the Seems Normal thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I see a lot of Vegans because Buddhists are expected to follow a Vegan diet. And actually itâ€s more strict than for non-Buddhists. A lot of these Vegans are very strict about about their diet and are insistent that when you eat with them you too have to eat as they do. Itâ€s the same attitude as Dems totalitarian attitudes. But this lady took it a step further and was also doing the raw food diet. Thatâ€s really hard core. The vast majority of Vegans cook their food. So to be that adamant in your diet, and for the baby too, truly means sheâ€s completely batshiz crazy. She killed her daughter for her diet.

By the way, my wife is sorta a Vegan. But in the last six months or so, I have been working to bring her back to the dark side by plying her with chicken wings and sausage. Itâ€s all part of my evil plan.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Mothers milk and vegetables should have been enough to keep an 18-month alive. She must not have been nursing often enough or not producing enough.
Zig, can you send her an invitation to the forum?
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(07-01-2022, 09:03 PM)K9Buck Wrote: Zig, can you send her an invitation to the forum?
You mean bring back Siesta?  Had to ban him once....[Image: giphy.gif]
Make America Honest Again
(07-01-2022, 08:19 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote: Mothers milk and vegetables should have been enough to keep an 18-month alive. She must not have been nursing often enough or not producing enough.
Or her milk wasn't capable of providing enough nutrients because she herself is sapped put of protiens.

All vegans look pale and weak because of that. She needed some form of protein and fruits and veggies don't provide it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(07-01-2022, 09:34 PM)davebucknut Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 08:19 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote: Mothers milk and vegetables should have been enough to keep an 18-month alive. She must not have been nursing often enough or not producing enough.
Or her milk wasn't capable of providing enough nutrients because she herself is sapped put of protiens.

All vegans look pale and weak because of that. She needed some form of protein and fruits and veggies don't provide it.

Vegans can get sufficient protein from legumes but most donâ€t. A lot of vegans then instead bulk up on carbs which leads to a certain chunkiness in their body shape.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
A Texas mom warns ‘Hocus Pocus 2′ will ‘unleash hell on your kidsâ€
“The whole movie is based on witches harvesting children for blood sacrifices.”

One mom is urging parents not to let their children watch the newly-released “Hocus Pocus 2″ because the film will “unleash hell on your kids and in your home.”

Jamie Gooch, a mother of three living in Troy, Texas, shared a post on social media and told local news station KWTX that families should “not watch this film.”

“A worst case scenario is: you unleash hell on your kids and in your home,” Gooch told the station. “The whole movie is based on witches harvesting children for blood sacrifices.”

Washington-based Evangelical Lutheran Pastor Paul Eldred, who has a degree in biblical and liturgical studies at Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago, says that witchcraft is “a label that weâ€ve thrown at things we donâ€t understand or that terrify us.”

“The church would label women who wanted more rights for themselves or stepped outside of the norms of their day as witches, because they didnâ€t conform to the expectations of society,” Eldred told TODAY. “This type of fear comes from a time in our history where we were motivated by fear and it doesnâ€t stand up to really enlightened thinking.”

https://www.click2houston.com/news/2022/...your-kids/
Vegans look weak and almost jaundiced because over time their bodies get started for protein.

I once soured on a gal because she didn't like Halloween, there's no way that I could overlook veganism.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The day of death is better than the day of birth. Ecclesiastes 7:1 K9Buck 0 45 03-13-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Peanut allergy death TakeThePoints 18 290 01-29-2024, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Stupidity duel to the death P1tchblack 10 232 11-16-2023, 12:06 PM
  FINALLY the authorities getting to bottom of Tupac Shakur death zigbee 2 100 09-29-2023, 05:09 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  How many of these dudes protesting this kid's death would have... K9Buck 6 139 09-27-2023, 12:28 AM
  Near Death Experiences TakeThePoints 31 501 08-29-2023, 08:25 AM
Last Post: dkeener67
  UN Human Rights council demands death of free speech ChinaBuck 1 75 07-22-2023, 09:26 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  A very moving and convincing Near Death Experience K9Buck 7 205 07-06-2023, 12:01 AM
  Should this guy get the death penalty? K9Buck 28 367 06-19-2023, 10:28 AM
  DeSantis pushing death penalty for adults sexual battery on child under 12 K9Buck 12 216 04-18-2023, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Blinky