Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
46 dead illegals found in tractor-trailer in San Antonio
After authorities found an 18-wheeler that carried up to 100 individuals abandoned in San Antonio, including at least 46 individuals who were deceased, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott blamed President Joe Biden and his immigration policies.

In a tweet, Abbott said Monday evening's discovery rests squarely on Biden. "At Least 42 People Found Dead Inside Truck Carrying Migrants In Texas. These deaths are on Biden," Abbott said, before officials raised the death count to at least 46.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-g...ts-trailer
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Disgusting. F*ck Sleepy Joe Biden.
If the border is as open as many claim, why would these smugglers be so necessary?

I do appreciate so far no callous comments, like Iâ€ve read on the local news sites. Itâ€s almost as many were happy these souls passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06-28-2022, 09:18 AM)Georgem80 Wrote: If the border is as open as many claim, why would these smugglers be so necessary?

I do appreciate so far no callous comments, like Iâ€ve read on the local news sites.  Itâ€s almost as many were happy these souls passed.

Because riding is better than walking?
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(06-28-2022, 09:18 AM)Georgem80 Wrote: If the border is as open as many claim, why would these smugglers be so necessary?

I do appreciate so far no callous comments, like Iâ€ve read on the local news sites. Itâ€s almost as many were happy these souls passed.

Because it is quicker to sneak through than get processed, plus many are folks who have probably already been deported.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
If you sneak in, there is no record of you existing in the US, if you get officially processed, one, you are recorded, and two, there is the chance you get rejected.

Pretty simple math George.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
It is unfortunate but they knew what they were doing was wrong and illegal but they did it any way.  Just like the ones who die walking across.   There was a rancher being interviewed last week who said at least 17 illegals had died on his property.

Many people so desperate for better that they take that risk. Iâ€m no fan of open borders, but Iâ€m also for recognizing what the majority of these people represent. Humanity wanting better.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(06-28-2022, 10:16 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Many people so desperate for better that they take that risk. Iâ€m no fan of open borders, but Iâ€m also for recognizing what the majority of these people represent. Humanity wanting better.

They need to do it in their own countries.

(06-28-2022, 10:33 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(06-28-2022, 10:16 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Many people so desperate for better that they take that risk. Iâ€m no fan of open borders, but Iâ€m also for recognizing what the majority of these people represent. Humanity wanting better.

Yeah, I get it. But America is, and has been for centuries now, seen as the land of opportunity….the land where dreams come true. Thatâ€s why we had an Irish wave….a German wave(of which my people were a part)…..an Italian wave……and on and on.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(06-28-2022, 10:37 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote:
(06-28-2022, 10:33 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:

Yeah, I get it. But America is, and has been for centuries now, seen as the land of opportunity….the land where dreams come true. Thatâ€s why we had an Irish wave….a German wave(of which my people were a part)…..an Italian wave……and on and on.

When the Irish and Germans were allowed in, there was no such thing as free health care and welfare.  300-500k and probably more now cross our border each year who are pregnant and we know exactly why they are coming.  This is about looting America, not opportunity seeking.

You miss my point all of you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaves behind one year old; 31 years old and 3 years on force dead in NY zigbee 23 172 4 hours ago
Last Post: stxbuck
  Is John Fetterman brain dead? K9Buck 115 2,392 03-12-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Counting illegals in census zigbee 7 101 03-10-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Jacob Rothschild dead Syncro 14 190 02-26-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Biden sees and speaks to dead people... Syncro 114 1,551 02-08-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  NASA found Planet X Wormwood in 1983 computerbuck 7 123 01-19-2024, 06:12 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Jerry Jones dead P1tchblack 8 172 01-09-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  NYC is such a craphole that even the illegals are fleeing K9Buck 8 208 01-07-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  Found the one other guy on the planet that's... ScarletHayes 20 282 12-22-2023, 10:47 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  San Antonio shooter P1tchblack 0 58 12-06-2023, 10:44 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack