Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Wave Coming
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...republican

Rio Grande district, which is 84% Hispanic, flipped red in special election last night. Mayra Flores won 51-43% in a district that went for Sleepy Joe by 4 points in 2020. That's a 12 point swing to the Rs for those (like pitch) who struggle with math. The Red Wave is coming! And perhaps more importantly, Hispanics are no longer the "guaranteed Dem votes" they've been assumed to be in the past!
If this trend holds, I wonder if we see a change in border policy.
And she's a gorgeous woman to boot.

#wood

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(06-15-2022, 05:59 AM)Bucktastic1 Wrote: If this trend holds, I wonder if we see a change in border policy.
Doubtful because they hate white people more than anything

(06-15-2022, 06:43 AM)davebucknut Wrote: And she's a gorgeous woman to boot.

#wood

I was not aware of that, but it appears you are correct.
(06-15-2022, 07:11 AM)Beastdog Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 06:43 AM)davebucknut Wrote: And she's a gorgeous woman to boot.

#wood

I was not aware of that, but it appears you are correct.
Yep I saw her pic on fox last night and she is quite a hottie.

AOC esque but without the crazy eyes and horse teeth. Plus she's not a left wing radical.

#winning

Itâ€s coming.  Hispanic people come here to be a success and work.  They are not enjoying this group or groups from areas bringing in crime and other things like illegal entry.   The Dems are losing at their own game.   The Dems will panic and call for the wall to be built higher and longer.
Make America Honest Again
Yeah, I'd give Flores a long hug

[Image: Mayra_Flores.jpg]
(06-15-2022, 08:21 AM)Syncro Wrote: Yeah, I'd give Flores a long hug

[Image: Mayra_Flores.jpg]

Yeah I saw her on Fox last night as well.  She was giving a victory speech and she had what I'm guessing was a sister in the background.  OUCH!  Good genes in that family.
And you guys wonder why I like latinas...

First GOP to win district in 150 years? Not sure how they determine this, as districts are re-mapped every 10 years.

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status...0x6pUiNb5A&s=19
We'll see how significant this really is.  Once again, we were told Hispanics were fed up in California too but 78% of them voted to retain Newsom in the recall election.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(06-15-2022, 08:52 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: We'll see how significant this really is.  Once again, we were told Hispanics were fed up in California too but 78% of them voted to retain Newsom in the recall election.
Yep that's the problem isn't it.

I think we've all been hopeful Hispanics would turn more conservative in their voting. The idea being that the assaults on family values and work ethic from the left would be a turn off for them. But they haven't changed much politically in a decade. We do see some very solid Hispanic conservative candidates emerging though. Maybe that will help to turn the tide eventually. Ultimately we won't see them turn more conservative until if and when they become more assimilated and have more economic success. I'm not sure of the data but I think 1st and 2nd generation Hispanics are more likely to vote Dem. So it may take generations. Like the Irish and eastern Europeans did.
(06-15-2022, 11:57 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote: I think we've all been hopeful Hispanics would turn more conservative in their voting. The idea being that the assaults on family values and work ethic from the left would be a turn off for them. But they haven't changed much politically in a decade. We do see some very solid Hispanic conservative candidates emerging though. Maybe that will help to turn the tide eventually. Ultimately we won't see them turn more conservative until if and when they become more assimilated and have more economic success. I'm not sure of the data but I think 1st and 2nd generation Hispanics are more likely to vote Dem. So it may take generations. Like the Irish and eastern Europeans did.
When you see a dem district lose to a hispanic by about 8 points you KNOW the tide is turning.  Who wants to have high taxes, unsafe neighborhoods, high prices?  No one, no matter your ethnic makeup.    And to say or read on here how talking to some dems convinces some that this won't happen this fall in terms of the dems LOSING control of congress?[Image: giphy.gif]  It's coming.
Make America Honest Again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming for your kids ChinaBuck 0 51 01-20-2024, 06:37 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The Tide crime wave rolls on ... Hightop77 41 568 12-08-2023, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Future of Retail - is coming after you ChinaBuck 19 357 10-15-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Lana Rey Energy Wave? TroyKidd 9 194 08-24-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Erosion of patriotism........Symphony of sewage coming from Biden White House zigbee 7 173 07-16-2023, 02:27 AM
  Move over AR-15, they'll be coming for your railgun now ChinaBuck 6 162 05-18-2023, 11:04 PM
  Move over gas stoves, today they're coming after your... ScarletHayes 1 84 05-09-2023, 01:14 PM
Last Post: maize
  Yet another sign of the coming Apocalypse ChinaBuck 12 273 04-25-2023, 09:50 PM
  NEXT HUGE COSMIC WAVE COMING 2/18 - MIKE FROM AROUND THE WORLD computerbuck 33 505 02-23-2023, 02:47 AM
  I said a split in nation is coming zigbee 18 414 02-08-2023, 07:58 AM