Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeJurassic World Dominion coming out in June and last of the Dinosaur movies
'Jurassic World: Dominion' excites moviegoers to head to theaters, Times Square visitors say

People in Times Square weigh in on whether they'll see "Jurassic World: Dominion"
NEW YORK CITY – People in Times Square shared their feelings about watching "Jurassic World: Dominion."

"Iâ€m definitely going to go watch the movie," Matthew, of New York City, told Fox News. "I love the Jurassic World movies. You canâ€t go wrong with the classic movies."

But Brandon, a New Yorker, said: "Itâ€s not really my type of movie, but if itâ€s good Iâ€ll go see it."

"Jurassic World: Dominion" is the third and final film in the Jurassic World franchise. It will be released in U.S. theaters on June 10.

The original "Jurassic Park," released in 1993, was centered around an unopened theme park that featured cloned dinosaurs. The film's success led to two direct sequels in addition to the three "Jurassic World" movies.

"Iâ€m definitely going to watch it," Maria, who was visiting the Big Apple from Brazil, told Fox News. She said she saw a previous Jurassic World movie and called it "pretty cool."

"I like dinosaurs, all kinds of them," Jason, a New York City resident, said. "I feel excited about it."

People in Times Square also shared their preference for streaming movies at home or watching in theaters.

Jason said he is not sure if he will go to the theater due to "safety reasons like COVID."

But others were less concerned.

"Iâ€m so glad the whole COVID-19 thing is over so we can go in person", Maria said. "Itâ€s better. Itâ€s more exciting."

Movie theaters were labeled one of the "least safe" activities, particularly for unvaccinated people, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's 2021 guidelines. The movie industry struggled from COVID-19 shutdowns with capacity restrictions and a lack of movies released.

Streaming services made movie-watching convenient at home, though "Jurassic World: Dominion" is only slated for release in theaters.

"I feel like going back to the movies is a lot more classic," Christian, a New York City resident, said. "I consider myself more of an old soul."

Matthew said: "Itâ€s better going to the movie theater than doing it online. Iâ€m tired of being at home."
Make America Honest Again
Jason said he is not sure if he will go to the theater due to "safety reasons like COVID."

"Iâ€m so glad the whole COVID-19 thing is over so we can go in person", Maria said. "Itâ€s better. Itâ€s more exciting."

Donâ€t be like Jason, be like Maria.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(06-04-2022, 09:08 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Jason said he is not sure if he will go to the theater due to "safety reasons like COVID." 

COVID fear and COVID masks and being a COVID all consumed fool is a fad.  It will be years before the world recovers and adjusts against the COVID mania and what it did to economies and living a normal life.
Make America Honest Again
(06-04-2022, 09:13 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 09:08 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Jason said he is not sure if he will go to the theater due to "safety reasons like COVID." 

COVID fear and COVID masks and being a COVID all consumed fool is a fad.  It will be years before the world recovers and adjusts against the COVID mania and what it did to economies and living a normal life.
The day before yesterday Beijing had 5 new active cases, down from 6 the day before. Yet out district retains the restrictions. Some people here are just insane with COVID fear. For the last 20 days or so we have had to get a daily nucleic acid test. We missed one test three days ago because the testing center reduced its hours without notice. The FIL was crazily mad at us for missing the test. There was a lot of yelling on his part. He sends us multiple texts now each day to remind us to get the test. What he has failed to notice is that three weeks ago there were hundreds lined up to get the test from 7 am to 5pm, but now, there are only a 5 or 6 in line and the testing station is now only open half the time is was before. People here are getting to be like Maria, albeit, quietly. Even Chinese people have their limits.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
By the way, 5 cases out of 25,000,000 people.

They have not had a death in weeks in all of China. COVID is now as lethal as the common cold. Maybe less so. Yet the hysteria remains.

Obviously, itâ€s no longer about COVID. Makes oneâ€s mind wonder about the real reason. I have my thoughts, but I keep them to myself.
(06-04-2022, 09:29 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 09:13 PM)zigbee Wrote:

The day before yesterday Beijing had 5 new active cases, down from 6 the day before. Yet out district retains the restrictions. Some people here are just insane with COVID fear. For the last 20 days or so we have had to get a daily nucleic acid test. We missed one test three days ago because the testing center reduced its hours without notice. The FIL was crazily mad at us for missing the test. There was a lot of yelling on his part. He sends us multiple texts now each day to remind us to get the test. What he has failed to notice is that three weeks ago there were hundreds lined up to get the test from 7 am to 5pm, but now, there are only a 5 or 6 in line and the testing station is now only open half the time is was before. People here are getting to be like Maria, albeit, quietly. Even Chinese people have their limits.
Get this! Here's what has happened recently. 10 days ago for our district, they announced a lockdown, can't leave your apartment complex. They announced this at 5pm, meaning most people had np access to being able to continue to work. Their laptops were at work so people wouldn't be able to work from home. This caused a stink, so a day later they said you could go into work for a few minutes to pick up your stuff to take home as long as no more than 10% of your staff was in the office at one time. By last Wednesday, they expanded that so you could be in your office all day, but still no more than 10%.

Cases have substantially dropped across Beijing during this time, buuuuuuut, today, they announced no one at all for any purpose can go to their office. Until Thursday. So how in the Hell do they know Thursday will be OK? But Wednesday is completely off limits. This is nuts....

And y'all thought it was crazy and unclear in the US. 

OK, I'll stop now from sidetracking the start of a good thread. My apologies!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  President Obama meeting with more world leaders K9Buck 12 71 04-06-2024, 12:32 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The world's most beautiful woman ChinaBuck 39 801 03-16-2024, 10:40 PM
  As the (Far Right and Left) World Turns P1tchblack 547 14,907 03-11-2024, 05:45 PM
  World's Greatest Entertainer ChinaBuck 32 516 02-22-2024, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Where would America rank in terms of "gun violence" in the world if... K9Buck 54 863 02-19-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  SMARTMATIC/Dominion Lawsuit Thread P1tchblack 697 34,321 01-29-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Apocalypse World War l TakeThePoints 0 52 01-28-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  Coming for your kids ChinaBuck 0 51 01-20-2024, 06:37 AM
  "Planet X Two Weeks Away" - Mike From Around the World computerbuck 38 786 12-22-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Gene Therapy - Good or End of the World Sanitarian2 4 125 12-09-2023, 12:03 AM